First 67891018 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

When I was 21 I gave away all of my possessions and took two suitcases and 600 dollars and ran away to Los Angeles where I didn't know anyone. I stayed in youth hostels for a couple of weeks, made friends, and less than a year later I was living in Las Vegas instead. I lived there for six years. I was a dancer in Vegas. When I was out West I learned that I hate everything about the current plastic American way of life. I also hate hot weather. I would have left sooner, but you know, I was in love.

I haven't worn a watch since the 9th grade.

I walk around barefoot for most of the summer.

I'm a night person.

I have a faintly disturbing attachment to the 1980's.

I'm silly but I'm also intense.

I am a cat lady who reads mystery novels.

I'm in my fourth year of college and doing quite well even though I'm older than traditional college age. This works for me because people always think that I'm younger than I actually am. I look younger, and sometimes I feel younger, even though I've experienced so many crazy things in my life.

I used to want to be a famous writer. Now I just want to be happy.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    When I was 21 I gave away all of my possessions and took two suitcases and 600 dollars and ran away to Los Angeles where I didn't know anyone. I stayed in youth hostels for a couple of weeks, made friends, and less than a year later I was living in Las Vegas instead. I lived there for six years. I was a dancer in Vegas.
    Wow...nice. I wish I had the courage to do this type of things.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I'm an:
    ENTJ
    7w8 sx/sp
    Cancer (but I don't find it fitting)

I was born:

Treviso, Italy

Raised In:
    Treviso, Italy

My background is:
    100% Italian

I like to:

Run
    Climb Mountains
    Study new subjects
    Meet interesting people
    Make money
    Listen to complex music

I don't:

Sit down for hours
    Whine
    Deal well with bureucracy

I sometimes forget:

To do bureucratic stuff
    To talk to friends when I'm engaged in something
    To keep up a nice social façade
    To rest

I believe:

That you should live life at the fullest
    That there's no right way to live your life
    That school is completely useless
    That we should live more in contact with the nature

I Can't Believe:

That so many people are happy with a 9-5 white collar job
    Man-made global warming
    95 percent of economic models
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I grew up in the suburbs of Antwerp, Belgium, a proud city in a tiny country, in Europe. My father(ENTP) and my mother(ISFJ) had two other children before me: my NTP brothers, 7 and 9 years older than me.

I have a Masters in Translation, spent a year in Russia, and am currently studying Animal Behavorism and Herbology.

I've been called weird more times than I can remember, as well as overwhelming, kind, crazy, charming, arrogant, alien, not of this world, mesmerizing, evil, cruel, etc. When my current employer asked me to describe myself, I answered: a barrel of paradoxes. And the tests he had me take, said the same thing..

I gain inspiration from my heritage and ancient cultures, from mythology, folklore, fairytales and goddesses. This is my world, one I loathe to leave. Reality, unfortunately, will never stop knocking at my door.

I try to see the beauty in life, the kindness in people, that magical glow passion bestows on people wherever I can, and am always longing to know more. My quest in life is to understand how the universe works, and is connected to every living soul.

As for myself, I am fire and water all in one, and I desperately seek a way to channel this in a beneficial way. I'm everchanging, never there, always straddling two worlds at once. And I aspire to embody the synthesis of all these things one day.

I could go on forever...but let's not
    Your awesome! I love your interests and how you get your inspiration from mythology and ect. I sometimes do the same thing like the other day when i had to have a lot of enduring physical strength at work i pretended to invoke Hercules and it helped a lot. Like your deep uniqueness.

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    **sigh*
    Damn ENFPs and their need to know.

Ok, so I was raised as an only child in deep South by a single mother(until I was in my teens). I think I was born an idealist, and a super empathist to boot. I remember experiencing the pain of others my age starting around the age of 4. I would recall feeling deeply moved and hurt when others in my preschool got reprimanded or punished for certain offenses. I've always related most to those who have had intensely emotional life experiences, are able to articulate them, and seek to overcome them.

I'm fairly used to standing alone on many issues, and having to regularly defend myself and my ideas(from a very early age) has had the effect of making me appear stoical at times. I'm pretty emotionally guarded sometimes. Occasionally I'm a complete softy, and I wish I didn't feel things. I've got thinking type envy. I liked my list!!:steam: I fear rejection, but I still say whatever's on my mind. I think I've lived most of my life trying to please others, and I have to push myself to just do me, ya know? I used to love to write, and write deep stuff, but it's hard for me now. This is actually kinda hard too.

My family is very diverse racially, and that has given me the opportunity to love and know people of different backgrounds intimately from start. My grandparents also made a big impact on my life. My grandfather was an outdoors men, a socialite, and an eloquent speaker, writer, and musician. He and my grandmother were previously married, happened upon each other(sort of), and essentially lived happily ever after for 40+ years. They were made for each other, and they spoiled my idea of love. They showed me what it could be. I def attribute my romanticism to them. **sniffles** They were very active together, constantly seeking out new experiences together, and meeting new people. They worked hard, but played so much harder. They were best friends. One of my most fond memories is of them chasing each other through their house, smacking each other on the ass in jest. They were like children, with a big dirty crush on the other. Their marriage ended with my grandfather's death not too long ago. His death was followed by the deaths of some very close friends and family members of mine as well, all within about a 3 year time frame.

I find peace in nature. It has a way of making me feel connected to the world. I grew up in the sticks. When I was younger, I longed to move away to a big city ,like New York, with more people and more things to do. I briefly wanted to model. I made my city break when I was 18, and lived in cities until just recently, when I finally came back closer to what's always been home. I live in the countrified suburbs of a major metro area now, and it's currently fitting. I get the itch to move regularly though, and I regret buying a house sometimes because it's got me anchored down. I really needed to get an RV or something and go from place to place. Or live on a houseboat.

Campy things have sentimental value to me, and I love being outside and in the woods or at a lake or river. I like canoeing, and hiking, and singing camp songs still(i.e, Location:Way down yonder where nobody goes...). I used to be a lifeguard at a day camp. I have a special affection for children, and a personal interest in the plight of children. My childhood was sometimes painful, but also often full of fun and imagination. My friends were my siblings, and they are like my family to this day. I adopt people, regularly. I took full custody of a friend's little one for years because she couldn't really provide for him. I guess I'm the one my friends go to when they're in trouble, or they need to laugh. I'm silly as hell, and I like to do cartwheels.

Finally, I guess I'm a bit of a rebel. I attended a Christian school for a significant part of my life and had to fight to maintain my sense of self fairly frequently. I got saved at 10ish at a Michael W. Smith concert. I was socially and politically conservative until I was around 19ish, when some real life experiences had the personal effect of taking me outside of my own sheltered life, and my own head, and changing my opinion of quite a few things. I got really liberal, and then conservative again, and now I'm pretty much an inbetweener. Religiously, I consider myself a spiritual agnostic.

Enough about me now...carry on.
    By the way, this was kinda therapeutic, so thanks.
    Wow kinda weird how much we have in common. I don't want to move back to the suburbs though. But i might eventually do it in another country. I wish everyone on the forums lived next to me i would have the best friends of my life. That gave me a lot of insight about you, say more if you want its interesting hearing about you!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    I am not offended at all, I was actually expecting this kind of response to what I wrote. I would like say that I am very consistent in my behavior, I am not Jekyll and Hyde, its just that people perceive me completely different from what I have noticed. I have been called "a real bad boy" and "the nicest guy in the world" in a matter of hours by two different persons. I have actually hanged out with different friends of my and the thing that I have noticed is that they don't get along because their point of views on a number of different things conflict and end up not liking each other or hating each other, yet they are still my friends and don't have issues with me or question my behavior. Till this day not one person has ever called me fake or insinuated to it aside from you. I won't lie about whom I am, what you know about me only depends on how much I trust you and open up to you.
    I see Jeniffer really described it well too. You have quite a broad and diverse personality. Sounds like fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Shove it.
    lol back away! *Sticks something tall above his head*
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Is that in the book?
    (And do you look like Christian Bale?)
    lol it says how to properly hug a person. I have a resemblance.
    If what they said was embarrassing, why would I want to repeat it here on public forum?
    I was hoping you would say it anyways for some entertainment.
    I probably have somewhere between 500-1000.
    But I stopped counting years ago.

Now I just count stacks.
    Wow how much of those have you read?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    If you're seriously interested in an answer to that I'd be willing to PM you. If you're just curious but don't mind either way, I'd rather not go into that too much. Either way, it's a closed chapter for me now.
    Its cool i understand
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Although I feel I've generally given the most generalised explanation of myself in a previous post,
    I think that I should probably describe a bit more of myself
    so that people know a bit more about me. ---> The fact that I wrote this means I'm going to reveal myself more
    The fact I wrote this is because I'm trying to be a smartass <-----^
    v
    The fact I wrote this means I'm revealing to you I know you think I'm a smartass ------> I'm just being a smartass
    v---------------------------You now KNOW I'm just being a smartass. <--------------------------^
    You probably think I'm childish -----> Maybe that's something else that describes me.
    You now learnt perhaps one or two things about me. <-------^
    v
    You are perhaps annoyed at the little arrows I've placed -----> I have potential to be an annoyance
    v---------I shall add a smiley at the end of this to show the emotion I feel ------------^
    I can be very blunt about what I'll do
    v
    Yours Faithfully
    Raging -----> Now you've learnt a brief description of what I'm like.
    nothing you thought the reader was thinking was right lol I think i learned a lot about you i learned that you can be very blunt about what you do
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    All right, here's the conclusion to my post on page three (I think it was).

My fifth personality--and now I'm getting into the more genuine dimension that most people never glimpse--is the Saint. The Saint is what he sounds like: someone who is morally pure. He sets high standards for himself and manages to live up to them every now and then. He has to, because if he doesn't, then Flate will speak up.

Personality number six belongs to the Seer. The Seer is a wise man with vision as far and deep as his name implies. He lives atop the world's tallest mountain, and from this place nothing can escape his eyes: he knows everything, truly. But only in the broadest sense. Every now and then--quite frequently, in fact--he must leave his mountain and fly down to the earth below to get a closer look, a look that brings greater precision while it destroys his omniscience.

Personality number seven is one that can only be thought of as a Mother, though she lives in the soul of a male. As we creatures of flesh and blood draw breath, the Mother breathes warmth and affection. All she wants to do, with every moment of her existence, is to reach out to those in need and guide them to growth.

The final personality, and the one deepest and most core to who I am, is the Confessor. The Confessor is a prisoner in a cold cell who suffers torture every day. Loneliness is his essence, and so too is pain. What he wants is to escape that loneliness, and to do this, he must offer something for people to take hold of. But pain is all he has aside from his loneliness, and so it's pain that he speaks of when he presses his face against the cold iron bars that cover the window to the world outside. And this is why he's called the Confessor: he confesses his many sins and secrets whenever he gets the chance.

And now for an Alchemy of Personality:

Flate + The Seer = The Philosopher
    The Mother + The Confessor + The Martian + Twinkle Smoft = Cupid's Victim or the Close Friend
    The Confessor + The Martian = The Drama Queen
    The Drama Queen + The Saint = The Revolutionist
    The Seer + The Parent = The Psychologist
    The Mother + The Philosopher = The Teacher
    The Confessor + The Martian + The Philosopher + The Saint + The Psychologist = The Artist
    This sort of reminds me of sorcery. How did you learn how to arrange your personality like that? Also is your deepest personality your most reflected personality or is your outermost personality your most reflected personality. I think if you made a ritual using your personality system you could make a old fashioned spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Luet View Post
    I'm a dutch girl. I have a 5-year old daughter. I was once married to an ESFP (drove me nuts :steam:, but I think it wasn't just the type, he had issues). We are co-paranting now, so half the time I live alone. I like spending time alone. I spent lots of time sitting around daydreaming, contemplating, reading, doing my own thing. I have a few loyal friends I like spending time with. They are all ExxP, I don't know why that is.
    I let myself being consumed by my job. I love my job. I'm a consultant and projectleader and that puts me in contact with a lot of different people (in a business-environment I like that). And I enjoy the mix of creativity and practicality required to do the job well. It challanges me.
    Privately I have rare moments of high energie in which I get things done very quick en efficiently. But very often I have trouble activating myself. I will prospone tasks endlessly, this includes tasks that urgently need to be done, or otherwise.... (for instance: I promissed my boss to start on a self-study course halfway juli, but I havn't read a page yet ).
    The same with my disicionmaking: I can chew on an issue and look at it from all angles and then suddenly, without any clear reason, I discide and act (and don't try to talk me out of it!).
    I tend to hopelessly fall in love with the wrong men and have trouble to grow over them . I guess I'm very loyal. I am right now trying to master the art of flirting and find that it is much easier to do in writing *thank god for email)* then face-to-face
    There is lots more to tell, but is my bedtime now anytime soon. Hope you found this entertaining
    You seem like a very healthy INTJ. I imagine you do well in your workplace at getting jobs finished. How are you learning the art of flirting? Body language books? Great read!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    I am easy-going, happy and strong. Inside I can be scared, but I want to do my best in all situations, so I am continually facing those fears. Sometimes I feel like it's difficult being surrounded by and sensing emotions all around me, but I am trying to enjoy and be comfortable with that in a deeper way. And I still feel challenged to understand why I am here, what I am supposed to do with my life. So it can be hard for me to get comfortable with routine, since I feel like life is just sweeping me along and I am not really doing what I am supposed to be doing. This is a great undertaking for me to comprehend at this point in my life.

My childhood was a blank slate where others left their marks of influence and I live my life now around and through those indelible experiences. Some positive, some not - (who's to say which is which) and here I am, still learning and growing at 42.

I am the oldest of my siblings. I grew up on a working farm with two brothers and was always expected to be competent and strong. My father believed that a woman could be as capable as a man at any task, and for that empowerment I am grateful. Yet my father always remained a great enigma to me - I craved his love and affection, yet I felt like I could never earn his respect. His anger and displeasure was the hardest for me to bear, and he brooked no challenge to his ultimate authority. Consequently, we had difficult moments during my formative years, and I felt quite distanced from him by the time I left home for university. I also felt strong and independent, but in the areas of confrontation, I had really never been able to "stand my ground" (so to speak) with my dad and really lacked a confidence there. Fortunately, my love of harmony has led me to initiate many healing discussions with him over the years, and he has been open to both hear and explain where he was in his life at those times.

My mom and I have always had what I would call an easy relationship - I don't think we've ever really argued about anything and I hope for us to always stay close. She supports my father 100% - sometimes as a kid I can remember wishing she was on my side. Or that she noticed when I was feeling sad and be more demonstrative towards me. But other than that, we enjoy a close bond, and I am thankful for it.

I have always longed for a best, best girl-friend. My whole life everyone I have considered my best friend always turned out to have someone else as their "best-est" friend. Sometimes for that reason I imagine what it would be like to have a sister.

Assertiveness is a skill I have had to nurture throughout my adult life (as above). Negative emotions and situations are always the hardest for me to admit to and express. I will ignore bad feelings until they demand to be recognized, and then must work through. Love is just easier to let flow out in abundance and for the most part, that's what I aim to deliver.

I have been happily married to my ESTJ strong, sex-eh hubs for 20 years and have two children who are now young adults themselves. In addition to being a full-time momma I have enjoyed a wide variety of jobs and pursuits, from modeling to peace-making to musical theatre to managing, from retail to graphics to teaching to programming. I have enjoyed volunteering in my kids schools and with other organizations too, to help me feel that I am hopefully doing some good in the world. I do need my quiet time though to recharge and refresh.

I love to sing, to dance, and be out in nature and will always be a country girl at heart. There's a little snippet o' me!
    You seem very peaceful at heart from reading your post. Sounds like a interesting life does your childhood still effect you? If so how does it? Did you learn to combat negative emotions from a bad experience with negativity growing up? You give off a nice positive feeling in your post i really like
    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    When I was 21 I gave away all of my possessions and took two suitcases and 600 dollars and ran away to Los Angeles where I didn't know anyone. I stayed in youth hostels for a couple of weeks, made friends, and less than a year later I was living in Las Vegas instead. I lived there for six years. I was a dancer in Vegas. When I was out West I learned that I hate everything about the current plastic American way of life. I also hate hot weather. I would have left sooner, but you know, I was in love.

I haven't worn a watch since the 9th grade.

I walk around barefoot for most of the summer.

I'm a night person.

I have a faintly disturbing attachment to the 1980's.

I'm silly but I'm also intense.

I am a cat lady who reads mystery novels.

I'm in my fourth year of college and doing quite well even though I'm older than traditional college age. This works for me because people always think that I'm younger than I actually am. I look younger, and sometimes I feel younger, even though I've experienced so many crazy things in my life.

I used to want to be a famous writer. Now I just want to be happy.
    Sounds like a really interesting life. I think you wont regret anything when your older i think a lot of people would actually envy your excitement. You seem like a nice person to know well.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.derekrhode.com/MiscHosting/Pics/151645.png[/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrator View Post
    nothing you thought the reader was thinking was right lol I think i learned a lot about you i learned that you can be very blunt about what you do
    I said 'perhaps'! Other times I was stating what I was doing. It wouldn't matter though. The whole point is that now you can briefly describe what I'm like. Twas the point I was getting across.

I'm optimistically realistic. I try to find the humor in everything because laughing makes the bad things easier for me.

I grew up pretty quickly but I credit everything in the past with how I am now. I moved out of my house when I was a junior in high school. When I was 20 I left my hometown and my friends because it was too comfortable for any growth.

I can be moody, although I don't like when I'm get that way. Sometimes it's hard for me to see myself through other people's eyes. I'm not a hard person, I'm actually kind and I try to make others feel comfortable and loved.

I love life. I love water and the smell of the salt air. I love learning about people. I love the brain and I want to study it. I love nerdy things and people. I love music and singing. I want to write novels but there is never the time or the solitude I need for it.

I want everyone to just be happy and kind to one another. I want a pet penguin.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrator View Post
    Wow kinda weird how much we have in common. I don't want to move back to the suburbs though. But i might eventually do it in another country. I wish everyone on the forums lived next to me i would have the best friends of my life. That gave me a lot of insight about you, say more if you want its interesting hearing about you!
    Yea, I'm getting the itch already. There's something about living in a rural area that draws me in, but at the same time, my social needs demand something else. Where's the middle? I don't know.
    So, what do we have in common?

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I think I'll go EnFpFer style too!

I'm an:
    ENFP
    7 or 8 or 9, I don't know, all the tests seem to disagree
    Libra, ascendant Taurus

I was born:
    Goirle, The Netherlands

Raised In:
    Tilburg, the most boring town in The Netherlands

My background is:
    Dutch
    Hungarian
    Spanish
    Polish

I like to:
    Go shopping
    Ruin the lifes of people who are cruel to me
    Be disobedient
    Act like a 10 year old
    Talk bullshit
    Jumping on tables

I don't:
    Like boring people
    Think I'm able to stand still for more than 30 seconds
    Do as I'm told
    Buy my clothes by H&M, because all the other kids do that

I sometimes forget:
    I never forget anything, I just fake it

I believe:
    That I don't know anything for sure
    That rules are for dumb and ugly people

I Can't Believe:
    That there are people who are so ignorant that they follow the rules
    That people can be cruel to animals
    That some girls find the Jonas Brothers hot, they're so feminine it hurts
    That some people find Taylor Swift hot (no, I'm not a Kanye fan, but I don't think that Swift has any personality, she's so plain!)
    That some people think that Avril Lavigne is punk, I mean come on, she reminds me of the kids that I bullied in preschool
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I live in a small trailor with 2 dogs and a messy roommate. I came from nicer environments than this, but all that matters in a household to me is love and support. No material possessions or environment can replace that, although I do miss the comforts of living in nicer homes. I have very little money, uncomfortably so at times. I guess you could say that I'm impoverished, but am making moves to change that. I have been taught that life is mostly about hard work and survival, but believe that there is something more to it than that.

I am in nursing school, which stresses me out. I am often times stressed and on edge and anxious, but can maintain a happy, high energy, cool persona. I love people. I love helping them, making them smile, making big or small differences in lives. I strive for contentment, wealth, and relaxation, and exceptional health.

I want to get married and have as many or few children as life throws me. I have a lot of internal drive. Friends and support are very important to me. I want as many people in my life as possible. I hate conflict. It makes me sick and pain inside.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrator
    This sort of reminds me of sorcery. How did you learn how to arrange your personality like that? Also is your deepest personality your most reflected personality or is your outermost personality your most reflected personality. I think if you made a ritual using your personality system you could make a old fashioned spell.
    I learned to arrange my personality that way as a natural response to interacting with people. The outermost personalities, which are the ones most people see, were put there as a way to hide the more sensitive aspects of myself. In this way I can interact with people without the fear of them judging anything very genuine about me. If they judge me, they'll only be judging the masks I wear.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]