User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Although I feel I've generally given the most generalised explanation of myself in a previous post,
    I think that I should probably describe a bit more of myself
    so that people know a bit more about me. ---> The fact that I wrote this means I'm going to reveal myself more
    The fact I wrote this is because I'm trying to be a smartass <-----^
    v
    The fact I wrote this means I'm revealing to you I know you think I'm a smartass ------> I'm just being a smartass
    v---------------------------You now KNOW I'm just being a smartass. <--------------------------^
    You probably think I'm childish -----> Maybe that's something else that describes me.
    You now learnt perhaps one or two things about me. <-------^
    v
    You are perhaps annoyed at the little arrows I've placed -----> I have potential to be an annoyance
    v---------I shall add a smiley at the end of this to show the emotion I feel ------------^
    I can be very blunt about what I'll do
    v
    Yours Faithfully
    Raging -----> Now you've learnt a brief description of what I'm like.

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    IOW, it's not about wearing a 'false face' of any sort, it's merely about controlling what facets of yourself that a particular person gets to experience, based on what you know of them and what they can handle and how you can best relate to them?
    Yes that is pretty much it, I am not hiding my "true" self because I don't. I personally don't like opening up to people in general and if I do is because I trust you but it takes a long time to gain my trust so you won't really fully know me.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

All right, here's the conclusion to my post on page three (I think it was).

My fifth personality--and now I'm getting into the more genuine dimension that most people never glimpse--is the Saint. The Saint is what he sounds like: someone who is morally pure. He sets high standards for himself and manages to live up to them every now and then. He has to, because if he doesn't, then Flate will speak up.

Personality number six belongs to the Seer. The Seer is a wise man with vision as far and deep as his name implies. He lives atop the world's tallest mountain, and from this place nothing can escape his eyes: he knows everything, truly. But only in the broadest sense. Every now and then--quite frequently, in fact--he must leave his mountain and fly down to the earth below to get a closer look, a look that brings greater precision while it destroys his omniscience.

Personality number seven is one that can only be thought of as a Mother, though she lives in the soul of a male. As we creatures of flesh and blood draw breath, the Mother breathes warmth and affection. All she wants to do, with every moment of her existence, is to reach out to those in need and guide them to growth.

The final personality, and the one deepest and most core to who I am, is the Confessor. The Confessor is a prisoner in a cold cell who suffers torture every day. Loneliness is his essence, and so too is pain. What he wants is to escape that loneliness, and to do this, he must offer something for people to take hold of. But pain is all he has aside from his loneliness, and so it's pain that he speaks of when he presses his face against the cold iron bars that cover the window to the world outside. And this is why he's called the Confessor: he confesses his many sins and secrets whenever he gets the chance.

And now for an Alchemy of Personality:

Flate + The Seer = The Philosopher
    The Mother + The Confessor + The Martian + Twinkle Smoft = Cupid's Victim or the Close Friend
    The Confessor + The Martian = The Drama Queen
    The Drama Queen + The Saint = The Revolutionist
    The Seer + The Parent = The Psychologist
    The Mother + The Philosopher = The Teacher
    The Confessor + The Martian + The Philosopher + The Saint + The Psychologist = The Artist
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm a dutch girl. I have a 5-year old daughter. I was once married to an ESFP (drove me nuts :steam:, but I think it wasn't just the type, he had issues). We are co-paranting now, so half the time I live alone. I like spending time alone. I spent lots of time sitting around daydreaming, contemplating, reading, doing my own thing. I have a few loyal friends I like spending time with. They are all ExxP, I don't know why that is.
    I let myself being consumed by my job. I love my job. I'm a consultant and projectleader and that puts me in contact with a lot of different people (in a business-environment I like that). And I enjoy the mix of creativity and practicality required to do the job well. It challanges me.
    Privately I have rare moments of high energie in which I get things done very quick en efficiently. But very often I have trouble activating myself. I will prospone tasks endlessly, this includes tasks that urgently need to be done, or otherwise.... (for instance: I promissed my boss to start on a self-study course halfway juli, but I havn't read a page yet ).
    The same with my disicionmaking: I can chew on an issue and look at it from all angles and then suddenly, without any clear reason, I discide and act (and don't try to talk me out of it!).
    I tend to hopelessly fall in love with the wrong men and have trouble to grow over them . I guess I'm very loyal. I am right now trying to master the art of flirting and find that it is much easier to do in writing *thank god for email)* then face-to-face
    There is lots more to tell, but is my bedtime now anytime soon. Hope you found this entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Although I feel I've generally given the most generalised explanation of myself in a previous post,
    I think that I should probably describe a bit more of myself
    so that people know a bit more about me. ---> The fact that I wrote this means I'm going to reveal myself more
    The fact I wrote this is because I'm trying to be a smartass <-----^
    v
    The fact I wrote this means I'm revealing to you I know you think I'm a smartass ------> I'm just being a smartass
    v---------------------------You now KNOW I'm just being a smartass. <--------------------------^
    You probably think I'm childish -----> Maybe that's something else that describes me.
    You now learnt perhaps one or two things about me. <-------^
    v
    You are perhaps annoyed at the little arrows I've placed -----> I have potential to be an annoyance
    v---------I shall add a smiley at the end of this to show the emotion I feel ------------^
    I can be very blunt about what I'll do
    v
    Yours Faithfully
    Raging -----> Now you've learnt a brief description of what I'm like.

What the hell was>>>>>>>>>>>-----------------------that?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Going by EnFpFer's list...

I'm an:
    9w8 sx/so
    Leo

I was born:

Atlanta, GA

Raised In:
    Western North Carolina

My background is:
    Germanic/Celtic
    Scottish
    Agnostic/Freethinking/New Age

I like to:

Talk to people one to one
    Read about my interests
    Listen to music
    Observe everything and figure out how it works
    Reflect upon myself to understand myself
    Learn more about my interests and about things that are useful

I don't:

Play games
    Jump to unreasonable conclusions

I sometimes forget:

About myself
    To put on deodorant
    To think about the emotional atmosphere

I believe:

That being right in itself doesn't solve anything
    That people will treat you like you treat them
    That respect is earned, not given

I Can't Believe:

That some people believe what they do
    That some people do what they do
    That some people are how they are in general
    Last edited by BlackCat; 09-26-2009 at 03:08 AM.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Chronic, insidious, and episodic.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

I am easy-going, happy and strong. Inside I can be scared, but I want to do my best in all situations, so I am continually facing those fears. Sometimes I feel like it's difficult being surrounded by and sensing emotions all around me, but I am trying to enjoy and be comfortable with that in a deeper way. And I still feel challenged to understand why I am here, what I am supposed to do with my life. So it can be hard for me to get comfortable with routine, since I feel like life is just sweeping me along and I am not really doing what I am supposed to be doing. This is a great undertaking for me to comprehend at this point in my life.

My childhood was a blank slate where others left their marks of influence and I live my life now around and through those indelible experiences. Some positive, some not - (who's to say which is which) and here I am, still learning and growing at 42.

I am the oldest of my siblings. I grew up on a working farm with two brothers and was always expected to be competent and strong. My father believed that a woman could be as capable as a man at any task, and for that empowerment I am grateful. Yet my father always remained a great enigma to me - I craved his love and affection, yet I felt like I could never earn his respect. His anger and displeasure was the hardest for me to bear, and he brooked no challenge to his ultimate authority. Consequently, we had difficult moments during my formative years, and I felt quite distanced from him by the time I left home for university. I also felt strong and independent, but in the areas of confrontation, I had really never been able to "stand my ground" (so to speak) with my dad and really lacked a confidence there. Fortunately, my love of harmony has led me to initiate many healing discussions with him over the years, and he has been open to both hear and explain where he was in his life at those times.

My mom and I have always had what I would call an easy relationship - I don't think we've ever really argued about anything and I hope for us to always stay close. She supports my father 100% - sometimes as a kid I can remember wishing she was on my side. Or that she noticed when I was feeling sad and be more demonstrative towards me. But other than that, we enjoy a close bond, and I am thankful for it.

I have always longed for a best, best girl-friend. My whole life everyone I have considered my best friend always turned out to have someone else as their "best-est" friend. Sometimes for that reason I imagine what it would be like to have a sister.

Assertiveness is a skill I have had to nurture throughout my adult life (as above). Negative emotions and situations are always the hardest for me to admit to and express. I will ignore bad feelings until they demand to be recognized, and then must work through. Love is just easier to let flow out in abundance and for the most part, that's what I aim to deliver.

I have been happily married to my ESTJ strong, sex-eh hubs for 20 years and have two children who are now young adults themselves. In addition to being a full-time momma I have enjoyed a wide variety of jobs and pursuits, from modeling to peace-making to musical theatre to managing, from retail to graphics to teaching to programming. I have enjoyed volunteering in my kids schools and with other organizations too, to help me feel that I am hopefully doing some good in the world. I do need my quiet time though to recharge and refresh.

I love to sing, to dance, and be out in nature and will always be a country girl at heart. There's a little snippet o' me!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    What the hell was>>>>>>>>>>>-----------------------that?
    Tis me being me. Formal descriptions are boring and no one REALLY cares.
    Tis a clarification of something I don't like <----------^
    ^-----------v
    You now know something new about me.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

this is pretty interesting, i think you could give completely different accurate descriptions of yourself just by saying and omitting certain things.
    and i am guessing that one 'master' all inclusive/perfect description appeals to some people, and many diverse descriptions appeal to other people.

also....
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I sometimes forget:
    To put on deodorant
    deodorant is totally overrated.