User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Yayyy for lists.

I think i need to adopt/stalk you into becoming my bff (if you wasn't so far away, that is)
    Your likes sound soooo idyllic and peaceful. *sigh*
    I can't believe teleportation isn't possible in 2009!!! **gesh** Technology....

I am a warm caring soul that likes to bring peace and love to this world. I believe everyone should get along with each other and love each other to death.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kar View Post
    I know, I hope I can move to another town when I finished high school.
    Probably should move to Amsterdam i might be moving there too.
    Well, I always make sure that I come across as a very tired and confused person so people won't think it's my fault when I'm procrastinating again. Really, I'm getting good at it. I'm like the goddess of procrastination.
    haha, can you actually be productive though if you put your mind to it?
    His friends don't like me. Don't ask me why. They're nice people, believe me, but I'm afraid that if I stayed around that kid any longer, his friends would leave him. I wouldn't do that to him. He's bad at making friends anyway and I know how bad it feels when you don't have anyone to socialize with. It's aweful!
    Thats strange id ask you why but you told me not to. Strange indeed
    I don't know if I have ADHD or ADD. I've been to a psychiatrist to see what I have, he refused to. I diagnosed myself with ADD, but since it's unofficial, I can't do anything with that diagnosis. (And I know that kind of people, they're all around me!
    Can you stay focused on something for a long period of time or do you constantly find yourself changing focus when you didn't mean to? I used to have ADHD bad when i was a kid but that's just because they put me on Amphetamine salts to try to keep me focused. Just made me act like a kid on speed. At least the kids at the school loved me i would constantly keep them entertained. Now though it went away but i rarely see it again if my well-being is bad.
    No, what I'm writing is really how I see my future, but with a little bit more drama.
    lol i dont believe you.
    Nevermind, I'm used to that, my mind is doing the same thing all the time!
    I organized it anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Childhood (Let's say 6-12) was pretty cool. I was extremely energetic, athletic, good at sports, very competative, way beyond most other people of my age intellectually and felt really proud of myself.

Then puberty kicked in around 12, went to high school, priorities changed. I enjoyed playing and fooling around with friends more than classes. I barely passed each year, always minimizing what I need to do and learn in order to pass and have as much free time to do other stuff. Never made homework at home, always did that stuff in classes, not paying attention very well to teachers in general. I was still quite liked and even famous in school. I never cared how people felt about me and I got in some awkward situations, inadvertedly spreading rumours about me, especially when I was 16/17 years old. Everyone knew me, but I hardly knew anyone else apart from people in my own classes. I never saw my reputation as negative.

At graduation day I got a standing ovation, because my friends went through the roof when my name was called and everyone just caught on, lol. *happytear*

So basicly, I was ENTP'ish in high school. Although I think I've always had an introverted nature. I was just very energetic.

So I had the best of times in school.

Then had some pretty sad things happen in my life which made me quite a bit more introverted. Or at least got me much more interested in a whole lot of other things. Whereas I basicly didn't care much about most stuff in high school.
    Sounds like a good time growing up. How did the sad experience change your interests and make you introverted?
    Quote Originally Posted by tibby View Post
    I want to know more, go deeper, I want ... more.

I'm interested in people- I can't think of anything better than having a discussion with someone and learning more about them and life.
    I know what you mean its good to peer into another persons world and relate to them. Humans really don't do that much i think healthy communication is heavily lacking in today's society with a lot of people.
    I question my sanity on a daily basis. Most people get be shown part(s) of my personality I know are kind of appropriate.

It sounds crazy when I'm trying to explain something, so I don't do that a lot.
    Then I get all paranoid - "Am I just making it this way"
    "But what else is it then? What else is it except the way it is?"
    "Well maybe there's something in your head you need to fix to make it more clear"
    "Mmmh mkay, how?"
    "Just do it"
    "Okay"
    *doing it :whistle:*
    "But it's still is what it is..." or something new comes up or old, in a new, alternative way
    "ooooooh my gooooood !"
    And then I just ... Ugh.
    You should hold your mind on a leash more. I think silence is your alternate route. Instead of thinking think nothing and smile. You will see a teacher in your life who will show you a lot of the bright side of things. Not to be nosy but whats the insanities you face? you sound like fun

Quote Originally Posted by Alwar View Post
    After being raised in the wild by a pack of timber wolves, I ultimately grew to about 6'7 and 400lbs due to a diet heavy in fresh bush meat. A special set of gills allow me to stay submerged in water for an unnatural prolonged period of time while webbing in the toes make deep diving easy. My massive virile beard emits a musky testosterone laden pheromone that has a shriveling effect on simple organisms that are feminine, such as flowers and beta males, think of Frodo's reaction when the Nazgul are nearby. I paint my nails black, wear a felt top hat and have published several PUA books.
    lol id expect a reply like this from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    ...Assorted crap unwinds below...

Biggest strength: I think too much.
    Biggest flaw: I think too much.
    Biggest drive: Curiosity.
    Biggest fear: Tossup between losing my independence vs being misunderstood.

I spent most of my life thinking and not doing. I thought that thinking and understand everything was most important as well as enough to have lived the "good life." And if you think about everything first, you never have to take a risk of making a mistake or looking foolish or hurting someone else or losing the resources you've hoarded over the years. But my life was not very good and I always felt very alone and isolated... which seems typical for those who constantly stand back and observe others rather than engaging them. I might understand a lot of human behavior, but I did not feel like much of a person myself until I let go of the detachment and stepped into the daily ebb and flow of human society and entered relationship.

I have been an extraordinarily shy person at many times in my life. When I was four, I remember feeling immense anxiety and hiding behind the dryer in the back room one night when company came to visit. In fourth grade, my parents went to drop me off at summer camp and I cried for an hour (fighting it and failing miserably) until they took me home again. Even as a young adult, I would drive to events where I didn't know anyone, then cry in the parking lot and leave without ever going inside. I think it just came from not intuitively knowing how things would go, and feeling inadequate over my skills at "performing adequately" enough to be accepted. As I shifted away from feeling like my social skills were part of a performance, I've found it easier and easier to be out there as myself without running.
    wow quite a experience. Thats some pretty bad social anxiety. Remember never be afraid of making a mistake or being looked down on. To beat your social anxiety your just going to have to dive in a conversation and not care. Once you realize there really isnt anything to be afraid about you should do well. I also recommend you get this book I own it and read it when my conversational skills start getting a little rusty. Amazon.com: Conversationally Speaking : Tested New Ways to Increase Your Personal and Social Effectiveness (0746623014009): Alan Garner: Books It will also teach you how to keep relationships very healthy by correcting the problems of communication between you. Sounds like you need a hug too
    I love and hate cats, usually because they love and hate me. I had cats, a whole lineage of cats, while growing up; most of these cats were outdoorsy strays with interbred redneck genetics and thus dumber than rocks, but I still loved them and took pains to bury them when they were hit by the cars speeding along the back roads. I felt that if I did not look out for them, no one would, so it was my job to look after them. My grandmother used to tell me I was very brave for burying my cats and would send me money. The money was nice, but I didn't understand why she would do that, nor did it change what I thought about my responsibilitieis. I have not had a cat since I have had children. It is not much different -- herding children is like herding cats -- although I must say that children are messier overall and tend to say embarrassing things about you in mixed company, while cats are less prone (not by much, but still less) to try to bug you from outside the bathroom door when you want just one minute of space to yourself.
    haha you got to love children. what kind of embarrassing things do they say?
    In real life, how I come across depends on where I am. I have a few basic core traits but overall "chameleon" to whomever I'm with or whatever setting I am in; I change to accommodate the needs of the situation and people involved. The impression my therapist had of me when she very first met me was that I was very smart... yet very kind and very "safe" to be oneself around. People generally like me -- I'm quietly friendly, sometimes goofy, wanting to be helpful, low-key and laid back, very adaptable and flexible. Ironically, while I like things to be done in ways that make sense, I do not actually like to be in charge or tell people what to do; I'd much rather give them advice, then have them make good choices. Having to make decisions for others irks me. When I'm with friends or in groups of people I know on some level, I often can get loud and silly and seem far more social than I am (and all that without booze!); any warmth I put off seems natural but quickly drains my batteries and I will suddenly crash... you can almost watch it happen, as easily as a switch is flicked off, and then I have to disappear to recharge.
    Thats good you improved on your social skills. yeah social situations can really drain out introverts just because it requires so much energy from them to act well socially. The more you do it the easier it is to stay fully charged and also have other people bring you energy.
    I have many books. I used to spend all my extra money on books, but at some point that veered into clothes and jewelry. I have boxes and boxes of books that I haven't yet read, although I have not dumped them yet because I still have ambitions to read them. Most are sale books from Borders and Waldens, on topics I didn't know much about but thought would be interesting to understand. I could prop up all the furniture in my house with books, in fact build an entire house out of books, if I needed to do so. I am surprised that standard floors can hold the weight of the books that they do.
    I have a lot of books too that i got for the same reason. I have about 70 of them and barely read any. If i had a lot of extra money to spare though i would probably buy more though lol!
    I like strong coffee, dark chocolate, ice cream with globs of chunky goo in it, pizza, bacon cheeseburgers and french fries. (In short, I am the all-American girl.) I should watch what I eat more often but it's sort of gross so I don't. (I suppose I could take pictures if someone so desires.) I still think Warner Brothers cartoons and Chuck Jones are teh r0xx0rz, even if they're almost as old as my parents now.

To end: Candy is dandy, liquor is quicker. Unfortunately, the guy here at work only has a candy jar outside his office.
    Mmmmmmhhhh better watch out though for heart problems though! The FDA are as$@#%#@ for not keeping things like bad hydrogenated oils off the shelf.
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I'm a half-wild feral creature/punk rock girl with a mind split to civility and making war on the enemies of mankind. I cannot tolerate violence, and yet there's a great violent force in me,
    creative and upheaving like an earthquake.
    Kill them!! Wait who's the enemies of mankind?
    I've been compared to a volcano - I send up ash and fire into the sky, but I also shake the ground before hand (as a courtesy to all the pretty living things around my caldera). I'm a storm cloud.

I'm the second in a set of twins (the third girl overall) who almost died at my birth. I grew up and still live in the American South which has left an indelible mark on me. 350+ years of taking root here has fed and tormented me.
    Fiesty!your boyfriends must love you. I love the south i spent 5+ years down there growing up.
    I love my ENFP twin more than anyone. We fight back to back, and I fight hard for what I love. I chase away the intruders with a growl and a warning to stay out of my yard.

I'm lost in my head.

I hoard words and pictures I like from fashion magazines.

I deeply cherish my friends. I love to kill them laughing.

Horses are my spirit animal. I loved and lost such a friend years ago, and still cry for him.
    How did you know horses were your spirit animal? Why do you collect words and pictures from fashion magazines. I want to be your friend!
    I struggle against physical pain. I struggle against others' pain (which I feel keenly and so desperately want to relieve for them). If I could wipe away the horrible traumas from the minds of the people, I would.
    your a very good person
    I love 80s music, cars, and a sense of magic.
    Robert palmer is my favorite. Sense of magic as in like real sorcery magic? What kind of magic do you use?
    [/QUOTE]
    I relate highly to Nemesis, the Greek goddess, in many ways.

It's hard for me to admit when I've failed myself and others, and sometimes I need to put my head down on a friend's lap and sob out my fear and frustrations.
    I like you you seem full of life and energy! GD internet and lack of teleportation technology.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I'll just tell everyone what others have told me, my entire life:

I say what others only dare to think.
    I do what others only think of doing.

I am such a nice guy.
    Okay, maybe not that one.
    No wonder you don't go well with so much people.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE ORACLE OF APATHY View Post
    A whirling mass of insecurities that occasionally crystallizes into a tentative opinion, backed up by threats, mainly to myself.
    Insecurities like what?
    Quote Originally Posted by confusious
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I am really no good with this stuff, if someone made some questions for me to answer however it would be a breeze...
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I have a bit of a personality crisis every time I encounter a question like this.

However, some time ago though, I pulled out my thesaurus and composed a brief description that I keep handy to copy + paste for such an occasion:

An anomaly, slightly naive, overly idealistic, sassy, a daydreamer, a gamine, a master of awkward moments, an aesthetic, bookish, ordinary, and possessing a shyness that is criminally vulgar.
    hmmmm i dont understand the lack of words INFP face to describe themselves. How would you describe the feeling of not being able to have words to describe yourself so easily?

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    I am many things to many different people, what you will get to know about whom I am only depends under what circumstances you meet me in.
    Do you have multiple personalities? Jk That would bother me if i was like that though it would make me feel unauthentic. Have you tried a approach of just building character that you stick with? I'd imagine if you got 3 of your friends together and talked to all three they might come to the conclusion your a fake. Hope i don't sound offending i wouldn't have meant it that way i'm just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    Im not a person but a multitude of them. I could start with the deepest, truest part of myself, but that would be like reading a book backwards.
    Im so confused why do you come to that conclusion of reading a book backwards? Also why are you a multitude of people?
    Instead Ill look at the outer shell, the shield Ive set up to protect those parts of myself that are vulnerable and therefore genuine. From there Ill peel back the layers and work my way down.
    Didnt Shrek say people are like onions with lots of layers?
    My outermost shell consists of a persona named Lord Archibald Scriver. Born in the year of 02, Lord Archibald Scriver has already grown into the dullest tract of flesh you could ever hope to meet. He never smiles, he dislikes children, and some have even claimed that he drinks coffee without sugar, thank you very much.
    And thats to say nothing of his demeanor. He is perfectly content to sit there with a posture like a crossbar stuck up his back while he says the properest things in the properest tones to the improperest peoplefor everyone is less proper than Lord Archibald Scriver, even the Queen herself.
    Im guessing your joking here with some truth.
    Next in line we have a young man by the name of Twinkle Smoft. Mr. Smoft is, to put it kindly, a bit of a dunce. He cant decide which foot to put his sock on, he doesnt know how to fill anything out, and rare is the day when he can string together a sentence of more than 5 words. But that isnt to say Mr. Smoft is without merit. He has never stood up for himself once in his life, and that makes him a wonderfully easy companion. Im sure he has some other good points, too, but I cant remember them.
    Im starting to get a headache now
    In third place comes a man whose name has long since been forgotten. All that can be gathered from his wild ramblings is that he was born in a crabapple orchard on Mt. Olympus of Mars. But that can hardly be true, of course, because everyone knows that apples won't grow in a Martian climate.

The fourth of the eight is a sourpuss called Flate. Flate loves nothing more than to criticize whatever he gets his hands on. Nothing is holy for him: he even criticizes his own criticisms. And his eyesoh mytheyre a pair of scissors. Anything they fall on will get cut to pieces, whether its a piece of sophism or the arrangement of your table napkins. Some have speculated that, like Medusa, the way to destroy him is to show him his own reflection.

There, thats the first half, written in weird tones because I cant bear to speak sedately of those hated, largely artificial aspects of myself. I might expose my tender flesh later on, depending on whether I feel like it.
    lol i think id rather hear about your tender flesh ... or maybe not i think it might create a knot in my brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    I'm an:
    ENFP
    7w8
    and an Aries/Taurus

I was born:

In the Midwest

Raised In:
    The dirty dirty South
    in the sticks
    with the farm animals

My background is:
    Southern
    Baptist
    Black(W. Indian/African)
    White(German/Irish)
    N.Indian(Hopi)
    Everything in between

I like to:

Talk
    Read
    Listen to music
    Eat
    Travel
    Move
    Play w/Animals
    Play w/Children
    Play in general
    Camp
    Hike
    Swim
    Canoe
    Sit on my porch during storms
    Fish
    Sleep
    Observe
    Reflect
    Consider
    Change
    Learn
    Stargaze at night
    Wonder what other people are doing/experiencing at any given moment
    Listen to crickets chirp
    Smell wood burning

I don't:

Have a watch
    Wear tennis shoes
    Eat red meat or pork

I sometimes forget:

what day of the week it is
    what month in the year it is
    to sleep
    to eat

I believe:

People are fundamentally good
    Children behave they way they are treated
    Everything happens for a reason
    that Life is to be lived & enjoyed

I Can't Believe:

I actually just made a list
    wow quite a list of facts about yourself there. Guess it says a lot about you though but it feels a little like looking a table full of a tier of values.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    Trying to describe myself here would be like trying to surf in a swimming pool.
    Well this is one of those artificial wave swimming pools.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.derekrhode.com/MiscHosting/Pics/151645.png[/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I grew up in the suburbs of Antwerp, Belgium, a proud city in a tiny country, in Europe. My father(ENTP) and my mother(ISFJ) had two other children before me: my NTP brothers, 7 and 9 years older than me.

I have a Masters in Translation, spent a year in Russia, and am currently studying Animal Behavorism and Herbology.

I've been called weird more times than I can remember, as well as overwhelming, kind, crazy, charming, arrogant, alien, not of this world, mesmerizing, evil, cruel, etc. When my current employer asked me to describe myself, I answered: a barrel of paradoxes. And the tests he had me take, said the same thing..

I gain inspiration from my heritage and ancient cultures, from mythology, folklore, fairytales and goddesses. This is my world, one I loathe to leave. Reality, unfortunately, will never stop knocking at my door.

I try to see the beauty in life, the kindness in people, that magical glow passion bestows on people wherever I can, and am always longing to know more. My quest in life is to understand how the universe works, and is connected to every living soul.

As for myself, I am fire and water all in one, and I desperately seek a way to channel this in a beneficial way. I'm everchanging, never there, always straddling two worlds at once. And I aspire to embody the synthesis of all these things one day.

I could go on forever...but let's not
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrator View Post
    wow quite a list of facts about yourself there. Guess it says a lot about you though but it feels a little like looking a table full of a tier of values.
    **sigh*
    Damn ENFPs and their need to know.

Ok, so I was raised as an only child in deep South by a single mother(until I was in my teens). I think I was born an idealist, and a super empathist to boot. I remember experiencing the pain of others my age starting around the age of 4. I would recall feeling deeply moved and hurt when others in my preschool got reprimanded or punished for certain offenses. I've always related most to those who have had intensely emotional life experiences, are able to articulate them, and seek to overcome them.

I'm fairly used to standing alone on many issues, and having to regularly defend myself and my ideas(from a very early age) has had the effect of making me appear stoical at times. I'm pretty emotionally guarded sometimes. Occasionally I'm a complete softy, and I wish I didn't feel things. I've got thinking type envy. I liked my list!!:steam: I fear rejection, but I still say whatever's on my mind. I think I've lived most of my life trying to please others, and I have to push myself to just do me, ya know? I used to love to write, and write deep stuff, but it's hard for me now. This is actually kinda hard too.

My family is very diverse racially, and that has given me the opportunity to love and know people of different backgrounds intimately from start. My grandparents also made a big impact on my life. My grandfather was an outdoors men, a socialite, and an eloquent speaker, writer, and musician. He and my grandmother were previously married, happened upon each other(sort of), and essentially lived happily ever after for 40+ years. They were made for each other, and they spoiled my idea of love. They showed me what it could be. I def attribute my romanticism to them. **sniffles** They were very active together, constantly seeking out new experiences together, and meeting new people. They worked hard, but played so much harder. They were best friends. One of my most fond memories is of them chasing each other through their house, smacking each other on the ass in jest. They were like children, with a big dirty crush on the other. Their marriage ended with my grandfather's death not too long ago. His death was followed by the deaths of some very close friends and family members of mine as well, all within about a 3 year time frame.

I find peace in nature. It has a way of making me feel connected to the world. I grew up in the sticks. When I was younger, I longed to move away to a big city ,like New York, with more people and more things to do. I briefly wanted to model. I made my city break when I was 18, and lived in cities until just recently, when I finally came back closer to what's always been home. I live in the countrified suburbs of a major metro area now, and it's currently fitting. I get the itch to move regularly though, and I regret buying a house sometimes because it's got me anchored down. I really needed to get an RV or something and go from place to place. Or live on a houseboat.

Campy things have sentimental value to me, and I love being outside and in the woods or at a lake or river. I like canoeing, and hiking, and singing camp songs still(i.e, Location:Way down yonder where nobody goes...). I used to be a lifeguard at a day camp. I have a special affection for children, and a personal interest in the plight of children. My childhood was sometimes painful, but also often full of fun and imagination. My friends were my siblings, and they are like my family to this day. I adopt people, regularly. I took full custody of a friend's little one for years because she couldn't really provide for him. I guess I'm the one my friends go to when they're in trouble, or they need to laugh. I'm silly as hell, and I like to do cartwheels.

Finally, I guess I'm a bit of a rebel. I attended a Christian school for a significant part of my life and had to fight to maintain my sense of self fairly frequently. I got saved at 10ish at a Michael W. Smith concert. I was socially and politically conservative until I was around 19ish, when some real life experiences had the personal effect of taking me outside of my own sheltered life, and my own head, and changing my opinion of quite a few things. I got really liberal, and then conservative again, and now I'm pretty much an inbetweener. Religiously, I consider myself a spiritual agnostic.

Enough about me now...carry on.
    By the way, this was kinda therapeutic, so thanks.
    Last edited by Charmed Justice; 09-17-2009 at 12:02 AM. Reason: I need to learn to proof-read before pressing "save". omg...

MBTI
    ENFj

Do you have multiple personalities? Jk That would bother me if i was like that though it would make me feel unauthentic. Have you tried a approach of just building character that you stick with? I'd imagine if you got 3 of your friends together and talked to all three they might come to the conclusion your a fake. Hope i don't sound offending i wouldn't have meant it that way i'm just curious.
    I am not offended at all, I was actually expecting this kind of response to what I wrote. I would like say that I am very consistent in my behavior, I am not Jekyll and Hyde, its just that people perceive me completely different from what I have noticed. I have been called "a real bad boy" and "the nicest guy in the world" in a matter of hours by two different persons. I have actually hanged out with different friends of my and the thing that I have noticed is that they don't get along because their point of views on a number of different things conflict and end up not liking each other or hating each other, yet they are still my friends and don't have issues with me or question my behavior. Till this day not one person has ever called me fake or insinuated to it aside from you. I won't lie about whom I am, what you know about me only depends on how much I trust you and open up to you.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    ...I won't lie about whom I am, what you know about me only depends on how much I trust you and open up to you.
    IOW, it's not about wearing a 'false face' of any sort, it's merely about controlling what facets of yourself that a particular person gets to experience, based on what you know of them and what they can handle and how you can best relate to them?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

No wonder you don't go well with so much people.

Shove it.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

wow quite a experience. Thats some pretty bad social anxiety. Remember never be afraid of making a mistake or being looked down on. To beat your social anxiety your just going to have to dive in a conversation and not care. Once you realize there really isnt anything to be afraid about you should do well.
    That's pretty much what I did.

But it takes time to unravel deep-seated insecurities, get some emotional stamina, and develop some external calluses. Some of it was because I expected people to reject me if I made a mistake.

Even if people criticize me or have a bad reaction to something I do or say, though, I realized that generally they weren't going to hold it against me as a person, it was just in relation to my mistake. Hence, that freed me up some more to take chances and not worry as much.

I also recommend you get this book I own it and read it when my conversational skills start getting a little rusty. Amazon.com: Conversationally Speaking : Tested New Ways to Increase Your Personal and Social Effectiveness (0746623014009): Alan Garner: Books It will also teach you how to keep relationships very healthy by correcting the problems of communication between you. Sounds like you need a hug too
    Is that in the book?
    (And do you look like Christian Bale?)

haha you got to love children. what kind of embarrassing things do they say?
    If what they said was embarrassing, why would I want to repeat it here on public forum?

Thats good you improved on your social skills. yeah social situations can really drain out introverts just because it requires so much energy from them to act well socially. The more you do it the easier it is to stay fully charged and also have other people bring you energy.
    It just took some practice, to figure out the "rules" and avoid stepping on people's toes as well as convey what exactly i wanted to convey, and then I was good to go.

I just have to be careful or I get caught "out" when my batteries inexplicably die.

I have a lot of books too that i got for the same reason. I have about 70 of them and barely read any. If i had a lot of extra money to spare though i would probably buy more though lol!
    I probably have somewhere between 500-1000.
    But I stopped counting years ago.

Now I just count stacks.

Mmmmmmhhhh better watch out though for heart problems though! The FDA are as$@#%#@ for not keeping things like bad hydrogenated oils off the shelf.
    uh..... I was just being funny.
    (well, I thought I was. doh!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Sounds like a good time growing up. How did the sad experience change your interests and make you introverted?
    If you're seriously interested in an answer to that I'd be willing to PM you. If you're just curious but don't mind either way, I'd rather not go into that too much. Either way, it's a closed chapter for me now.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf