I'll just tell everyone what others have told me, my entire life:

I say what others only dare to think.
    I do what others only think of doing.

I am such a nice guy.
    Okay, maybe not that one.

Junior Member THE ORACLE OF APATHY's Avatar
    MBTI
    POOP

A whirling mass of insecurities that occasionally crystallizes into a tentative opinion, backed up by threats, mainly to myself.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by THE ORACLE OF APATHY View Post
    A whirling mass of insecurities that occasionally crystallizes into a tentative opinion, backed up by threats, mainly to myself.
    That's a very intruiging and interesting description of POOP.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I am really no good with this stuff, if someone made some questions for me to answer however it would be a breeze...
    I have a bit of a personality crisis every time I encounter a question like this.

However, some time ago though, I pulled out my thesaurus and composed a brief description that I keep handy to copy + paste for such an occasion:

An anomaly, slightly naive, overly idealistic, sassy, a daydreamer, a gamine, a master of awkward moments, an aesthetic, bookish, ordinary, and possessing a shyness that is criminally vulgar.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFj

I am many things to many different people, what you will get to know about whom I am only depends under what circumstances you meet me in.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Iím not a person but a multitude of them. I could start with the deepest, truest part of myself, but that would be like reading a book backwards. Instead Iíll look at the outer shell, the shield Iíve set up to protect those parts of myself that are vulnerable and therefore genuine. From there Iíll peel back the layers and work my way down.

My outermost shell consists of a persona named Lord Archibald Scriver. Born in the year of Ď02, Lord Archibald Scriver has already grown into the dullest tract of flesh you could ever hope to meet. He never smiles, he dislikes children, and some have even claimed that he drinks coffee without sugar, thank you very much. And thatís to say nothing of his demeanor. He is perfectly content to sit there with a posture like a crossbar stuck up his back while he says the properest things in the properest tones to the improperest peopleófor everyone is less proper than Lord Archibald Scriver, even the Queen herself.

Next in line we have a young man by the name of Twinkle Smoft. Mr. Smoft is, to put it kindly, a bit of a dunce. He canít decide which foot to put his sock on, he doesnít know how to fill anything out, and rare is the day when he can string together a sentence of more than 5 words. But that isnít to say Mr. Smoft is without merit. He has never stood up for himself once in his life, and that makes him a wonderfully easy companion. Iím sure he has some other good points, too, but I canít remember them.

In third place comes a man whose name has long since been forgotten. All that can be gathered from his wild ramblings is that he was born in a crabapple orchard on Mt. Olympus of Mars. But that can hardly be true, of course, because everyone knows that apples won't grow in a Martian climate.

The fourth of the eight is a sourpuss called Flate. Flate loves nothing more than to criticize whatever he gets his hands on. Nothing is holy for him: he even criticizes his own criticisms. And his eyesóoh myótheyíre a pair of scissors. Anything they fall on will get cut to pieces, whether itís a piece of sophism or the arrangement of your table napkins. Some have speculated that, like Medusa, the way to destroy him is to show him his own reflection.

There, thatís the first half, written in weird tones because I canít bear to speak sedately of those hated, largely artificial aspects of myself. I might expose my tender flesh later on, depending on whether I feel like it.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I'm an:
    ENFP
    7w8
    and an Aries/Taurus

I was born:

In the Midwest

Raised In:
    The dirty dirty South
    in the sticks
    with the farm animals

My background is:
    Southern
    Baptist
    Black(W. Indian/African)
    White(German/Irish)
    N.Indian(Hopi)
    Everything in between

I like to:

Talk
    Read
    Listen to music
    Eat
    Travel
    Move
    Play w/Animals
    Play w/Children
    Play in general
    Camp
    Hike
    Swim
    Canoe
    Sit on my porch during storms
    Fish
    Sleep
    Observe
    Reflect
    Consider
    Change
    Learn
    Stargaze at night
    Wonder what other people are doing/experiencing at any given moment
    Listen to crickets chirp
    Smell wood burning

I don't:

Have a watch
    Wear tennis shoes
    Eat red meat or pork

I sometimes forget:

what day of the week it is
    what month in the year it is
    to sleep
    to eat

I believe:

People are fundamentally good
    Children behave they way they are treated
    Everything happens for a reason
    that Life is to be lived & enjoyed

I Can't Believe:

I actually just made a list

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

Trying to describe myself here would be like trying to surf in a swimming pool.

MBTI
    ENTP

I am the youngest of 11 children (9 bros), and grew up on Scotland, in a very stable if somewhat noisy/testosterone driven household. I loved my childhood because it was chaotic, fun, fast moving with lots of interesting things happening. Iím fortunate that the family is pretty creative (with many of the next generation doing artistic degrees and careers). I have been an aunt since I was 9 and have 25 nicest/nephews... so think more dentistry than the average house hold. Think loud, people wandering in talking about different things, think waves of life challenges etc etc...

During school (both primary and secondary) Ė I wanted to cook, was pretty into it..........other kids got sporting injuries, I was hospitalised at age 8 with a cooking injury. I tried cooking for the first year post school and hated professional catering environment (it was a big bit rough). I was offered a place at nursing school for people with Learning Difficulties. I qualified and moved to London because I was madly in love with a boy... who I got engaged to but didnít marry. I nursed for a few years then went and did a business degree and landed in Market Research where Iíve kind of been since.

I have to say that I actually started my product testing career with my big bro when we were aged ĺ years old. We got up early one morning and decided we would conduct a scientific experiment on my mums antique ornament. This was a drop test... we stood on a shelf and dropped each ornament to the floor when we stood on our tip toes. It was important that we dropped them all from the same height. Those ornaments that survived were then dropped a second time Ė cos itís not real science unless the experiment is repeatable... (which as a concept to under 5 year olds is pretty impressive in hindsight... far too much open university was watched in our house)

I like non mainstream things, and have an interest in many different subjects. As a kid I liked to make stuff and cut and stick (which drove all around me nuts). It was a pretty rational household I guess, where debating subjects were the norm... my dad was great for reference books and the like. I guess I own my own library these days with subjects as random as Visual literacy, through statistics, through art, cooking, astrology, semiotic, etc, etc as well as a ton of fiction.

I paint sometimes, with enthusiasm rather than true talent... I draw less these days. I like to travel and have been to some fairly nice places... Love Thailand and Prague. Right now Iím between jobs, and am hopeful of two possibilities that are on the simmer... hopefully back at work in the next 3 weeks.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    I'm an:
    ENFP
    7w8
    and an Aries/Taurus

I was born:

In the Midwest

Raised In:
    The dirty dirty South
    in the sticks
    with the farm animals

My background is:
    Southern
    Baptist
    Black(W. Indian/African)
    White(German/Irish)
    N.Indian(Hopi)
    Everything in between

I like to:

Talk
    Read
    Listen to music
    Eat
    Travel
    Move
    Play w/Animals
    Play w/Children
    Play in general
    Camp
    Hike
    Swim
    Canoe
    Sit on my porch during storms
    Fish
    Sleep
    Observe
    Reflect
    Consider
    Change
    Learn
    Stargaze at night
    Wonder what other people are doing/experiencing at any given moment
    Listen to crickets chirp
    Smell wood burning

I don't:

Have a watch
    Wear tennis shoes
    Eat red meat or pork

I sometimes forget:

what day of the week it is
    what month in the year it is
    to sleep
    to eat

I believe:

People are fundamentally good
    Children behave they way they are treated
    Everything happens for a reason
    that Life is to be lived & enjoyed

I Can't Believe:

I actually just made a list
    Yayyy for lists.

I think i need to adopt/stalk you into becoming my bff (if you wasn't so far away, that is)
    Your likes sound soooo idyllic and peaceful. *sigh*
    ‚ÄúI made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see‚ÄĒand I don't.‚ÄĚ
    ‚Äē Georgia O'Keeffe