User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Easy .. I am my best friend and also my worst enemy.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

^^ uh... yeah.

Asshole is as much a thing as a person to me. :steam:

~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP

After being raised in the wild by a pack of timber wolves, I ultimately grew to about 6'7 and 400lbs due to a diet heavy in fresh bush meat. A special set of gills allow me to stay submerged in water for an unnatural prolonged period of time while webbing in the toes make deep diving easy. My massive virile beard emits a musky testosterone laden pheromone that has a shriveling effect on simple organisms that are feminine, such as flowers and beta males, think of Frodo's reaction when the Nazgul are nearby. I paint my nails black, wear a felt top hat and have published several PUA books.

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

Curious cynic.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Alwar View Post
    After being raised in the wild by a pack of timber wolves, I ultimately grew to about 6'7 and 400lbs due to a diet heavy in fresh bush meat. A special set of gills allow me to stay submerged in water for an unnatural prolonged period of time while webbing in the toes make deep diving easy. My massive virile beard emits a musky testosterone laden pheromone that has a shriveling effect on simple organisms that are feminine, such as flowers and beta males, think of Frodo's reaction when the Nazgul are nearby. I paint my nails black, wear a felt top hat and have published several PUA books.
    Reading this makes me realize I missed an oppertunity.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

...Assorted crap unwinds below...

Biggest strength: I think too much.
    Biggest flaw: I think too much.
    Biggest drive: Curiosity.
    Biggest fear: Tossup between losing my independence vs being misunderstood.

I spent most of my life thinking and not doing. I thought that thinking and understand everything was most important as well as enough to have lived the "good life." And if you think about everything first, you never have to take a risk of making a mistake or looking foolish or hurting someone else or losing the resources you've hoarded over the years. But my life was not very good and I always felt very alone and isolated... which seems typical for those who constantly stand back and observe others rather than engaging them. I might understand a lot of human behavior, but I did not feel like much of a person myself until I let go of the detachment and stepped into the daily ebb and flow of human society and entered relationship.

I have been an extraordinarily shy person at many times in my life. When I was four, I remember feeling immense anxiety and hiding behind the dryer in the back room one night when company came to visit. In fourth grade, my parents went to drop me off at summer camp and I cried for an hour (fighting it and failing miserably) until they took me home again. Even as a young adult, I would drive to events where I didn't know anyone, then cry in the parking lot and leave without ever going inside. I think it just came from not intuitively knowing how things would go, and feeling inadequate over my skills at "performing adequately" enough to be accepted. As I shifted away from feeling like my social skills were part of a performance, I've found it easier and easier to be out there as myself without running.

I love and hate cats, usually because they love and hate me. I had cats, a whole lineage of cats, while growing up; most of these cats were outdoorsy strays with interbred redneck genetics and thus dumber than rocks, but I still loved them and took pains to bury them when they were hit by the cars speeding along the back roads. I felt that if I did not look out for them, no one would, so it was my job to look after them. My grandmother used to tell me I was very brave for burying my cats and would send me money. The money was nice, but I didn't understand why she would do that, nor did it change what I thought about my responsibilitieis. I have not had a cat since I have had children. It is not much different -- herding children is like herding cats -- although I must say that children are messier overall and tend to say embarrassing things about you in mixed company, while cats are less prone (not by much, but still less) to try to bug you from outside the bathroom door when you want just one minute of space to yourself.

In real life, how I come across depends on where I am. I have a few basic core traits but overall "chameleon" to whomever I'm with or whatever setting I am in; I change to accommodate the needs of the situation and people involved. The impression my therapist had of me when she very first met me was that I was very smart... yet very kind and very "safe" to be oneself around. People generally like me -- I'm quietly friendly, sometimes goofy, wanting to be helpful, low-key and laid back, very adaptable and flexible. Ironically, while I like things to be done in ways that make sense, I do not actually like to be in charge or tell people what to do; I'd much rather give them advice, then have them make good choices. Having to make decisions for others irks me. When I'm with friends or in groups of people I know on some level, I often can get loud and silly and seem far more social than I am (and all that without booze!); any warmth I put off seems natural but quickly drains my batteries and I will suddenly crash... you can almost watch it happen, as easily as a switch is flicked off, and then I have to disappear to recharge.

I have many books. I used to spend all my extra money on books, but at some point that veered into clothes and jewelry. I have boxes and boxes of books that I haven't yet read, although I have not dumped them yet because I still have ambitions to read them. Most are sale books from Borders and Waldens, on topics I didn't know much about but thought would be interesting to understand. I could prop up all the furniture in my house with books, in fact build an entire house out of books, if I needed to do so. I am surprised that standard floors can hold the weight of the books that they do.

I like strong coffee, dark chocolate, ice cream with globs of chunky goo in it, pizza, bacon cheeseburgers and french fries. (In short, I am the all-American girl.) I should watch what I eat more often but it's sort of gross so I don't. (I suppose I could take pictures if someone so desires.) I still think Warner Brothers cartoons and Chuck Jones are teh r0xx0rz, even if they're almost as old as my parents now.

To end: Candy is dandy, liquor is quicker. Unfortunately, the guy here at work only has a candy jar outside his office.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I'm a half-wild feral creature/punk rock girl with a mind split to civility and making war on the enemies of mankind. I cannot tolerate violence, and yet there's a great violent force in me, creative and upheaving like an earthquake. I've been compared to a volcano - I send up ash and fire into the sky, but I also shake the ground before hand (as a courtesy to all the pretty living things around my caldera). I'm a storm cloud.

I'm the second in a set of twins (the third girl overall) who almost died at my birth. I grew up and still live in the American South which has left an indelible mark on me. 350+ years of taking root here has fed and tormented me.

I love my ENFP twin more than anyone. We fight back to back, and I fight hard for what I love. I chase away the intruders with a growl and a warning to stay out of my yard.

I'm lost in my head.

I hoard words and pictures I like from fashion magazines.

I deeply cherish my friends. I love to kill them laughing.

Horses are my spirit animal. I loved and lost such a friend years ago, and still cry for him.

I struggle against physical pain. I struggle against others' pain (which I feel keenly and so desperately want to relieve for them). If I could wipe away the horrible traumas from the minds of the people, I would.

I love 80s music, cars, and a sense of magic.

I relate highly to Nemesis, the Greek goddess, in many ways.

It's hard for me to admit when I've failed myself and others, and sometimes I need to put my head down on a friend's lap and sob out my fear and frustrations.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

... *howls4u*

My inner world strives perfection
    My outer world, reflection
    My influence, infection
    My aim, ressurection

_o/ \o_ \o/

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Bipedal meatbag less than 6 foot high.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    Bipedal meatbag less than 6 foot high.
    If I was coming to your birthday, I'd so get you a stool.