Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

A very nice girl
    Likes senza tema, Punderstorm liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm like an adult with a job, and if I grew a beard, it'd mostly be grey, because of my genetics and because life has repeatedly kicked the shit out of me, but my brain is optimized for both optimism and bloody minded trudging and contrarianism which is why I take the stairs if there are stairs to take and why I refuse to buy normal furniture. I also listen to jazz.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None

Rapist everyman!

Angelic hellraiser!

Troubled sex slave!

Mutant saliva wannabe negative creep!

Not got the gots what I have not wanted have had fore.

Negative creep!

Negative Creep!

Negative Creep!

Negative Creep!

You don't take it!? take it!? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~! take it all away from me!???

YOU SALAD COLUMBUS TO THE NETHER REGIONS OF PRISON SHOWERS AND BISCUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG HAIRY BALLS AREN'T MY IDEA OF ROMANCE!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp
    Socionics
    ILI None

Private, short, & violent.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

concept: me, a housewife, putting two lean cuisines in the microwave. i drink an entire bottle of chardonnay during the four minutes the chicken fettuccine takes to heat up. my husband walks through the door just as i place the entrée on the table. he thanks me for slaving away all day over a hot stove. i have succeed in passing the lean cuisine off as my own creation. when he’s done, i tell him im in love with our maid, helen–who bears a striking resemblance to margot robbie–and that i will see him in court. im blind drunk and jump into a 1960s pink convertible that helen is driving. we laugh about the lean cuisines.
    Likes Hawthorne, Hive, ESFJ, Punderstorm, chickpea and 1 others liked this post

Default Individuation and the Low Gang

I am fortunate to have been born in a prosperous nation, that has loved me and educated me and allowed me freedom from work and given me freedom to pursue my innate interests.

The result is what you see here. You can see that Mole has individuated.

Individuation is the highest development of the psyche, and is in contrast to low gang members who have failed to individuate.

Ideally I would like to see typology central as helping those members on the path to individuation, unfortunately typology central provides a fertile ground for the existence of a low gang, that speaks in jargon, and that finds comfort in conformity.

Fortunately individuation is beautiful and enables us to breathe deeply, while a low gang is ugly and stifles its members.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Ambitious wierdo.
    "A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death." - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Alignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral (Rational Neutral - Rebel Neutral)

Eclectic Oddball, that I am

MBTI
    Idk
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Short, laughs almost at everything, seems very "blonde" at first but is actually pretty deep, tries to help random people, it often backfires. Has a passionate/feisty side and everyone seems to notice but actually hides a lot of feelings. Stubborn and persistent, doesn't go along with the majority if that's not how I feel.

Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

That one person you thought as mute. Curious. Had learnt how to be alive before teenage problems strikes. Still your typical moody teen, I would say.
    Is living in a major Muslim country. Even though I'm not Indian (or maybe, dad's side), I relate with most desi problems people post in the internet.
    I don't stick with fashion. I'm a little bit more of a comfort-person because of growing up in a small town and have felt of being poor, not like those peers in elementary school. Well, clothes in my current city is much cheaper than the other places, though, still, can't follow fashion.
    But guess what? I like people. If not for that PTSD-inducing thing I posted long ago in one of the topics of TypoC which draws away lots of people, I could have been sociable! Now reaaallyyy slowly fixing my relationships with everyone. If I ever continued to college, I'm interested on taking social study.
    5w4 - 8w9 - 4w5
    True Neutral

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

This thread is so old its got Queen Kat in it.