User Tag List

First 81617181920 Last

MBTI
    beep
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I'm not going to lie; I love talking about myself. I got really excited when I saw the title of this thread.

I've never been great at describing myself, but lately I've finally been getting a sense of identity, so now I can apply it to something

I'm awkward, socially inept, and one of those people who always ends up fucking something up. I suck at being polite and formal- I find it embarrassing, and I can't do it without my face turning red and my words sounding forced. I care way too much what people think about me. I'm sarcastic and maybe a little cold at times, but I was once the most emotionally fragile being in the universe. I'm a bit of a narcissist, but an insecure one. As a result, I strongly prefer to build friendships with people who are younger than me and people who idolize me. I'm motivated by praise, and demotivated by challenges (meaning I don't have a desire to "prove people wrong" when they say I can't do something- it actually makes me feel less confident about what I'm trying to do). I have a scientific mind; I'm fascinated by things other people think are gross, like tonsil stones and earwax removal. However, apart from this, I'm not very scientific. I have synesthesia and I think it's awesome. I write often, but I've never finished a story without rushing through most of the plot. There are few things I hate more than being ignored. I am an opportunist, but the one thing that can cause me to throw away all concern for myself is when I see someone being treated unfairly (especially by an authority figure). Politically, I'm almost perfectly balanced, despite not really being neutral on anything. I'm a firearm-loving, security-obsessed feminist who loves LGBT rights almost as much as she dislikes religion. I have a tendency to idolize people until it destroys me, and I like having the opportunity to be idolized by others just so I can treat them the way I've always wanted to be treated. I hate when people point out others' quirks or possible mental issues, even if they do it in private. It just makes me really uncomfortable and I always claim to not have noticed, even if it was obvious to me. I used to have an ultra-feminine alter-ego, but I sort of grew out of it, and now I simply express my elegant side while pampering/grooming myself. I'm constantly torn between my desire to make supportive, loyal, fun-loving female friends and my annoyance with most xSFJ women I meet. I hate reading and I'm not a big fan of TV unless I'm really into a particular show or movie. I love video games and interactive fiction, though. I'm indecisive, and I always worry about making the wrong choice, even if it's something minor like ordering food. If I'm in a situation where I can't have uninterrupted thoughts, I become very distressed (like if I'm stuck in a conversation while at home, when all I want to do is chill and think).
    Previous username: EliaBlack
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    INTP

I spend 80% of my waking hours repairing things for the elderly and the disabled, 19% of my waking hours sitting somewhere by myself contemplating the dark, and the final 1% divvied up between snacking, sex, and obsessively washing my hands.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I'm a sweet but fiery woman. I'm passionately curious. I love to talk for hours about subjects that tickle my brain and I'm very opinionated. I find a lot of people boring and vapid yet fascinating at the same time; I cherish the kindred spirits immensely when I find them and seek those who can teach me. I'm an old soul but I can be moody, temperamental, and a perfectionist. I wouldn't be able (or it would be extremely difficult) to live without art, music, or literature. I adore writing poetry and hope to publish my first collection of poems in a year or so. Another huge passion of mine is photography-- I love experimenting with different effects and creating all sorts of atmospheres (preferably dark) or surrealistic photos. I'm attracted to all sorts of artists and musically-inclined folks. My favorite music is alternative/hard rock and metal. I'm also totally in love with 80's music.

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people talk during movies. Most of my friends say that I'm funny and I always make them laugh, I'm very silly/zany and love when others can laugh with me and get my crazy jokes/comments. I curse a lot when I'm comfortable with someone. I can't stand close-mindedness or those who are not open to thinking differently/learning something new even if it differs from their own thoughts and opinions. I crave adventure and travel as much as I can, I get bored and restless if I'm not experiencing something new or at least exciting every week. I can be a bit of a know-it-all (or "smart ass") and it turns certain people off... This is something I didn't even really notice until my father pointed out and then other friends... I don't do it to be condescending or get attention, I just genuinely like sharing my knowledge with others and I guess I tend to go overboard at times. I've also noticed that I get annoyed if people don't "get" things as quickly as I do (mostly at school or work) so I become impatient. I'm horrible at keeping in touch with friends and family. I love my solitude and live in my inner world so I can become a recluse for long periods of time. I'm working on that.

I am a horror movie freak and love Halloween and creepy stuff. I am fascinated by the macabre and what most people find grotesque I can see as insightful or appreciate its beauty. You'll find me at oddities and antique shops or exploring Victorian mansions and haunted places. I get easily distracted and irritated by noises. I can also be obsessed with one particular subject for weeks and then be absolutely done with it the next. Sometimes I can be so focused on something that I forget to eat or bathe or put any care towards my general appearance. I have many bouts of melancholia. I'm very kind and would go out of my way to help out anyone in need or to make them feel better. I get very fulfilled if I know I made a difference in someone's life in a positive way.
    "..But my dreaming self refuses to be consoled."- M.Atwood
    tumblr | instagram

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

I am Alice Kleig. I was a summer baby born in 1971 in Simi Valley, California, and I've been using masturbation as a sedative since 1991.
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

not a type description
    Likes Dyslexxie, chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Stereotypical ISFJ.
    In that which is night to all things, therein the self-subjugated remains awake; but where all else is awake, that is night for the knower of the self.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

warm, sympathetic, helpful, cooperative, tactful, down-to-earth, practical, thorough, consistent, organized, enthusiastic, and energetic. They enjoy tradition and security, and will seek stable lives that are rich in contact with friends and family.
    In that which is night to all things, therein the self-subjugated remains awake; but where all else is awake, that is night for the knower of the self.
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

A little bit of something, a little bit of something else.

The fairest of them all.
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

Damn American Cowboy Reborn Relic's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

"Speak softly and carry a big stick."

--Theodore Roosevelt

“Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”

--Friedrich Nietzche

I have a Johari again

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I am suave, yet awkward. I can never shut up, yet I can be distant and stare off into space. I can be sucked into one activity and detest interruptions yet have 15 windows open at once.

I've had an obsession with knowledge. Researching anything from religion, spirituality, psychology, conspiracies, the supernatural with fascinated curiosity. Overtime I developed more of a critical edge to understand how people have these perceptions they all view. To get to the core of how we all tick. How everyone has their own subjective bubbles, without an absolute. I broke from the shackles of Christianity because of the curious mind I held to think outside of box of the entrapment of the fear of hellfire and the loss of my own identity. What I cherish is my own freedom and truth above all. I am an agnostic, in it's truest sense. I am a seeker of knowledge and yet taking everything with a sense of unknown. I am a seeker.

I am ambitious. Since I was young. Creating artistic worlds from my imagination I envisioned, to make some sort of mark in the universe and even hold meanings in them of ideals I have. Matched only by my impatience and depression which snuffs out what little passion I had. In the midst of stagnancy I struggle to balance my in-the-moment pessimism to a future oriented optimism. I am obsessed with things beyond which are realistic for me to grasp after. A life without purpose isn't a life worth lived for me. A future vision so clear, yet held back with fear.
    Despite these obsessions. Despite my charming, warm, goofy nature that I sometimes show. I can be cold, distant, and avoidant. I can lose friends as easily as I make them. My biggest problem is likely that I don't know how to hold on. I can play sports but often don't to avoid the attention, despite how well I naturally pick it up. Everything either seems pointless or I grow bored and move on too fast.

I don't know. Ambitious. Curious. Warm. Cold. Conflicted. I suppose I am.
    "A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death." - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Alignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral (Rational Neutral - Rebel Neutral)

Eclectic Oddball, that I am