5w4 so/sp

perpetually sleep deprived and hungry.
    Likes Chrysanthe liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    None None

A huge contradiction, eccentric and an ambitious no non-sense type of girl.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Boring
    Likes five sounds liked this post

Hidden intensity.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I am someone who may perceive myself differently on any given day. Certain aspects of my personality will come to the forefront on one day or in one situation, putting other aspects temporarily farther back, and on another day other aspects will assert themselves.

I was a quiet child, always feeling I was behind a glass wall, looking out at everyone, but never being able to get close to others (or wanting to get close), never relating to my peers. Probably three adjectives covered me at that time - I was known as 'sweet', 'quiet', and 'smart'. That was about it. I wasn't part of any group; I wasn't even a geek. (Although I was a geek. ) I was outside of everything. I had maybe one or two friends. I was very much into music - oboe and piano. I read a lot, did well at school, and was into the arts. Also very much into nature - especially birds - but I was embarrassed about this as well, because I knew none of my peers could relate, and knew I would be made fun of for it, so I tried to hide it stealthily.

I branched out in college, trying to break through the glass and interact with others, and college was a wonderful, fun time for me, a time when I felt connected with others, and developed some great friendships.

Started out in Electrical Engineering, but kind of hated it, so ended up with a degree in Ecology, Ethology, and Evolution. The subject matter interests me, but real-world applications/jobs proved to be not really what I wanted, so I haven't done anything related to my degree for a number of years.

I enjoy photography and watercolor painting, have spent much of my life reading , love getting outside and hiking (8-12 mile hikes have become my new standard - ha!), am pretty darn good at rock-climbing if I do say so myself, and love traveling.

I have traveled by myself a number of times. 3 weeks back in 2005 through the Greek Isles, several days up in Jasper Natl Park (Canadian Rockies) the same year, and most recently -- last November -- lived for 3 weeks in Cusco, Peru, with a local family while taking spanish classes, then traveled the remaining 4 weeks of my time down there with a friend through northern Peru and into Ecuador. Went to New Zealand by myself for about 3 weeks this past February. I've also traveled to Spain, Italy, Turkey, England, and Ireland. I hope to see many, many more parts of the world in future years.

Nature is uber-important to me. And when I say nature, I mean nature. Out in the wilderness, miles away from civilization. Animals, plants, and all of the other living organisms and how they interconnect with each other are of equal, if not greater, importance to me than humanity.

I adore my 7-yr-old cat too.

I have a zest for living life to the fullest, and trying to gain as much as I can out of life. Not missing out on opportunities, and overcoming personal fears to make for a richer, more fulfilling life. I want a life of meaning, richness, and love.
    I am pleased this is still accurate for me, I didn't do anything dumb back then like reference mbti. lol.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). [[I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major fucking hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow.
    Likes Reborn Relic, Hawthorne, ESFJ, magpie, Ghost and 2 others liked this post

Default The Suit and the Mink Coat

Wearing a very expensive suit, I am a different person. This is partly because I am treated differently. Sadly a book is judged by its cover and I am no different.

It's as though I inhabit the suit; as if I become the suit, not to mention the elegant silk tie.

Some of us want to live our poetry, particularly our love poetry; and some of us follow the Imitation of Christ, and become Christ-like. But I take on the values of my suit, debonaire, upstanding, socially confident, and I even catch the eyes of women. So I ask myself, Is this suit too good for me?

There can be no question of whether I am too good for my suit, because my suit would demur.

But seriously, what kind of consort does my suit demand? Should I go for the complete contrast with a goth dripping sexuality, or should I go for the pearls and twin set? Should I perhaps be the self effacing consort of a Star? Or should I seek a women who will stand by her man no matter what?

Or would I like someone who would slip their hand in my pocket as we walked along, talking of Heidegger and the good life?

Or would I like someone who would straighten my tie and pick the lint off my shoulder?

Or would I like someone who would love to feel my coat around her shoulders on a cold day?

Oh, I know, I want someone in full length mink coat. Is this too much to hope for, or is my suit only seeking its due?

You decide.

MBTI
    yupp

I am a person
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so
    Likes five sounds liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Someone who is afraid of everything.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari