First 41213141516 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    I am a poem processor, I process poems.

I need a problem solver, to solve my problems.

I look like the Mona Lisa, am I smiling or am I smirking.

When you feel too much, you wish you'd feel nothing.
    I am a box.

I am a bubble.

I am a claustrophobic cuddle.
    Oh wow, forgot about these, hahahaha, I just gave myself a luvhug!

Anyway...

I just woke up, had an intense meaningful-ridden dream, can't capture the words, just sorta still feel the feelings.

My legs are crossed, and my feet are cold...

I feel as though I could look inside to find the universe

To grasp one's hand

To then feel the earth

Bursting internal frames

Rib cage hurts...

kk.

time for more shweep
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

Watch the new movie, Ninja Assasins, its my life story.

Some parts that hollywood altered (the case of all bibliographies hollywood covers, asswipe):

- there were no ninjas
    - no one died
    - no one was betrayed
    - fighting was done verbally
    Last edited by forzen; 11-30-2009 at 12:02 AM.
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm tired, have yet to have my coffee, and I'm staring at cars whiz by...
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I feel vibrant!!!!

And, I've been smiling so hard and incessantly for the past hour that my jaw hurts. :/
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

My body is sore, and I am tired.

When I get tired, my feeling become amplified, and I thus become uber-sensitive.
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Third day away from home, working.

Feeling stuck.

Caged in.

It is overcast, and the weather reflects my mood.

I don't know what I want, that's a lie, I want to get the hell out of here.

Perhaps I'm a brat.

Perhaps I am like everybody else.

I don't want to cause no harm, but I hot damn, I just want to be freeeeeeeee!!!
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Third day away from home, working.

Feeling stuck.

Caged in.

It is overcast, and the weather reflects my mood.

I don't know what I want, that's a lie, I want to get the hell out of here.

Perhaps I'm a brat.

Perhaps I am like everybody else.

I don't want to cause no harm, but I hot damn, I just want to be freeeeeeeee!!!
    Finally, Silly, I have found something I like about you - you are able to slip into the moment.

For years it seemed you were only able to slip into a negligee. But you have found the courage to catch the moment and surf into our hearts.

And all you do is accept the moment and the moment accepts you and so do we too.

MBTI
    ENFP

I don't accept things that don't make sense. I have a difficult time accepting that others do. One thing that rubs me the wrong way is poor reasoning abilities. It is fine to be lacking in this area so long as you don't hold very strong opinions. I have some artistic friends who are lacking in reason, but it would never bother me because they don't really spend much time in reverie. I cannot behave in a way that portrays me incorrectly - to be understood precisely is probably my ultimate goal.

I will live on ramen for months (not ENTIRELY ) to save up for any extravagance that has captured my interest at the time. I set incredibly high goals because I have a lot of potential. We all have potential, but I like to USE everything I've got, so I am competent in many areas. I am extraordinarily INCOMPETENT in any area that I do not find interesting. It's all or nothing. Even if a goal is inane, it attracts me - so long as it is complex or difficult. I'm the kind of guy who would learn Pi to the Xth place for no reason (this is something I have not done but probably will someday). In school, I used to memorize the entire scantron before turning it in. Why? Because it's difficult and I enjoy doing things that are difficult. A few months ago I memorized 500 new vocabulary words and recalled over 475 of their definitions by looking at the words the next morning. I am very good at rote memorization. I prize intelligence and rationality more highly than any other qualities. SJ's put me to sleep. I like being the first to understand and implement concepts. I can think on my feet faster than anyone I know, but I am quite inefficient in most areas and could benefit greatly from even a LITTLE bit more J. I am VERY E, N, F, and P. I look like a T sometimes because I am very collected and rational. This is only because I place a premium on these qualities, though. I am poor at mechanics in almost every sense. I listen to audiobooks and read constantly. It is not that these are what I love to do more than anything, but I am very drawn to self-improvement. I have never hit snags in getting whatever girl I want. I intuitively understand people very quickly. I like philosophy, I like to get to the bottom of things, I like to debate.

I can be short with idiots. I think a lot of people are idiots just for believing some stupid things, even if they are by all other accounts more smart than I am. I can be drawn into arguments that I would probably choose not to have if I were an NT, but my emotional nature is lacking in this kind of wisdom. I hate making plans, and I hate having any plan about 99% of the time. If I know I'm planning to go out at 7 PM, the whole rest of my day is ruined because I don't have the freedom to, say, drive out of state or do whatever things I do on the spot. I don't like feeling limited in that way. I come up with good advice for myself, and yet I refuse to follow it a good deal of the time. I have a number of self-destructive behaviors, but I'm really not sure why. I do not care about people generally, and I would commit any crime I wanted to if I were sure I would not get caught.

I never bought that the principle of cause and effect extended to everything. It applies to all things that we can measure in our limited lifetimes, but I don't think it has to apply to the universe itself. Infinite regression for the "creation" of the universe is an obvious contradiction ("Who created God, who created the bigger God, who created the one who created him). Infinite regression is not "possible," but a universe that was always there IS possible. Many people believe the universe expands and contracts - I am glad that this is a well-accepted theory because it falls in line with what I see to be clear intuitively, (the infinite regression thing).

I think the study of ethics is only useful as far as it's useful - it must have a POINT. Victimless crime is a contradiction in terms.

I'm a philosophy major and will probably wind up being a lawyer, because three things I love are helping people, constructing arguments, and being the "best" I can be, which entails upper education. It's cool that lawyers get payed lots of money, but I would want to do it for free if I had the time and resources for something like that.
    An inscription above the gate to Hell:
    "Eternal Love also created me"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I'm a bear of very little brain.
    I have no idea what I am doing with my life. I'm gonna wallow in self pity for the next ten years. I'll be in my room if you need me.
    I suffer with depression. But I try to be upbeat and get on with my life. I'm not a quitter
    I have a big heart and good intentions. I just mess up a lot. I don't really know what I'm doing. This life lark is rather confuzzling.
    I don't like talking about myself, not in a serious manner anyways. I hide behind humour.
    I have the potential to be a fantastic person. But it's easier to waste my time not fulfilling it instead XD
    I write a lot. About nothing normal people would be interested in. Still, it'll give something for the folks at the mental institution to read...or maybe eat...I dunno it's a long time since I escaped from there. I've forgotten what they do..
    More than anything I just want to be loved. And I seek approval a lot. I am crushed if somebody dislikes me for no reason.
    I could go on, but I'm hungry and there's food in the kitchen that I can't bear to leave uneaten
    "Dad I can't feel my legs."

"That's because you don't have any arms."

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'm a little complicated.