User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Can you speak in tongues? I went to a Pentecostal church one time when I was little, and it terrified me so much that I refused to go to church for almost a year. Any church.
    lol! no but ive seen plenty of people speaking "tongues" just move your tongue real fast and open and close your mouth at the same time and vocalize.

Quote Originally Posted by tisina View Post
    that's my problem. all I DO is give myself a break and I don't get anything that I actually need to get done done.
    it's only the first month of school and I already am working and focusing on my schoolwork like I usually do the last week of school. and it's really bad because this is the hardest year with the biggest workload.
    I should drop ap us history, but I want to get the college credit since the world is poor and colleges are like 948350934809534809385093480349 thousand dollars.

(not like it'll make much difference anyway. but it's better than nothing!)
    hmmmm maybe you can get ahold of some ritalin or amphetamine salts that will let you keep glued to your work and get those A+'s lol im a bad influence. Well i think if you keep the effort to it you should be fine you'll just be paying off bills for a long time. ill be having to do the same thing...
    [SIGPIC]http://www.derekrhode.com/MiscHosting/Pics/151645.png[/SIGPIC]

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrator View Post
    lol! no but ive seen plenty of people speaking "tongues" just move your tongue real fast and open and close your mouth at the same time and vocalize.
    Seriously?!!! What a let down. I thought there was something more. Don't I need to throw myself on the floor?
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ENFP

Well I've heard two strange stories from two pastors about when they were speaking tongues. One said that he was preaching and spoke in tongues and a Spanish person walked up to him after the service and said he was speaking perfect spanish. I guess he was praising God or something. Another story is where a pastor during missionary work was praying and spoke in tongues and during the prayer a foreign worker who was cleaning the church started crying and said he was speaking to him in his language. Hard to say but i'm still certain in my opinion it wasn't from a "God". Yeah throw yourself on the floor and roll around laughing as hard as you can and you might have more luck.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Well I've heard two strange stories from two pastors about when they were speaking tongues. One said that he was preaching and spoke in tongues and a Spanish person walked up to him after the service and said he was speaking perfect spanish. I guess he was praising God or something. Another story is where a pastor during missionary work was praying and spoke in tongues and during the prayer a foreign worker who was cleaning the church started crying and said he was speaking to him in his language. Hard to say but i'm still certain in my opinion it wasn't from a "God". Yeah throw yourself on the floor and roll around laughing as hard as you can and you might have more luck.
    Wow, that's interesting. Your post inspired me to Google. Apparently one can sing in tongues too, which is akin to scatting. No falling on the floor necessary. Amazing. None of that is familiar in Southern Baptist churches. Well, some people do fall out on the floor and go into fits of dancing, which is called "catching the Holy Ghost". I'm sure you've seen it on TV.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by alcea rosea View Post
    It's actually quite hard to make a short description of yourself.
    I'm getting tired even thinking about it....
    I concur.
    Description of oneself is an apology.

Amende honourable is an amende horrible.
    It is a breach to the Decleration of Rights.

Never explain your behaviour. Never plead. Never find an excuse.
    The meek inherit the earth.
    Humility is vanity.
    Meekness is neither humility or vanity.

MBTI
    ENFP

i'm so confused about what you just said.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

hmmmm maybe you can get ahold of some ritalin or amphetamine salts that will let you keep glued to your work and get those A+'s lol im a bad influence. Well i think if you keep the effort to it you should be fine you'll just be paying off bills for a long time. ill be having to do the same thing...
    HAHAHASDKsdjk. I like that.
    bills = college bills? I wish I was in college. about the money though, who isn't? it's ridiculous, honestly. though let's not get into money and politics and all that good~ stuff here.
    I've always been an A student since I started high school though, this year is just
    it'll fix itself I guess. meh.
    "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

7w8

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Well, you've got really tired eyes in your pic, it's a shame because you're very pretty. Don't burn yourself out in high school, there's still a long, long way to go.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I am a poem processor, I process poems.

I need a problem solver, to solve my problems.

I look like the Mona Lisa, am I smiling or am I smirking.

When you feel too much, you wish you'd feel nothing.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I am a box.

I am a bubble.

I am a claustrophobic cuddle.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles