User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post

I changed in Australia, I did a 360 in personality ever since my vaccinations and amalgam fillings at a guess. Which is a theory certainly, yet how can my personality change from extraverted to introverted in such a short space of time unless there were other factors besides dysfunction. I stayed down a year in year 2 for not being able to communicate yet my brother didn't and he was in year 5. Anyway ever since I've been living with anxieties and depression, minor at first, then severe.
    That was a whole lot of moving around you did, it's little wonder you changed completely. I wonder if the realisation that this was now home was a big bit of a shock to you at 5 or 6....

I hope you find some path you are comfortable with

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

right now totally wishing i could grab eck and cc and go muck around town.

i'm bored and have a million things to do.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I have, as of late, been waking up with a black hole in my chest.

I'm plastered to the bed.

I did not want to get up.

She bugged, and bugged, and bugged me, till I did.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    right now totally wishing i could grab eck and cc and go muck around town.

i'm bored and have a million things to do.
    I require a fair salary!
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

you must have me confused with someone else.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I've been experiencing some mild form of insomnia for a week, now.

I have only managed to get one goodnight of sleep.

I feel like I am in some sort of thick haze.

I'm so tired, but I can't seem to sleep, wtf?!?!

I have two papers to write this week, and one exam.

I can't seem to do anything productive.

I feel dumb.

And numb.

My room's a total chaotic mess.

I have to work early tomorrow morning.

I feel perma-premenstrual.

My insensitive ESTJ of a sister rudely woke me up this morning, despite my pleading her to let me sleep!!!

After she woke me up, I felt like her dog on a chain, and she took me for a four hour long experience that I did not want to ride.

I want to submerge myself in water.

I want to go to some hotel.

But I'm stuck here in California,

Living in this hell.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I'm stressed out, which is incredibly rare, and it's keeping me up at night even when I'm tired.
    I have a to-do list but the thing is, I have no motivation to actually DO anything, but I want to do them because I want to get them over with and move on to something else or get that good grade or whatever, but I can't bring myself to do it.
    what is this madness. someone give me some motivation. I was going to go to the gym twice a week and get into running shape, I was going to continue with voice lessons but school is eating up my life. I thought that doesn't happen until college. apparently not.
    "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

7w8

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    Ooh ooh ooh I want to share too,lol.

I am feeling mcfeelington on crack,lol. I kid you not I am like 96 percent all feeling,lol.

I enjoy talking to people who like to talk and share about who they are and what they are learning about other people and themselves and most of all love to laugh and joke around! I also love love love philosophy! I love talking about the meaning of life and the meaning of everything and all that NF stuff. I also love science and love learning about the world and space- what is going on around us. I love learning.
    Thats awesome you like studying those kinds of things kudos I love looking at cosmology and stuff i used to love philosophy but really burnt myself out on it.
    I live to laugh. I love comedy and hope to participate in stand up more often and am hopeful to pursue stand up comedy.

I am a kosher ham- and am an introvert who loves to be the center of attention,lol. I love to be on stage and have reverse stage fright. I get so nervous and overwhelmed while interacting with people off stage- as it is hard for me to converse with the humans,lol. What do they talk about and say to each other? I am so different from most people and am very much a character- but that can be too much for a lot of people.

On stage- I feel more free to be myself and feel more liscense to be my freakish self. It is okay to be a character on stage it seems and I can bond with people and they with me easier.

My good and close friends are people who when we dialogue-we make a very sitcom dynamic and feel. They are people who have joy and are big kids but also love intelligent meaningful conversation and love learning as well and are all very good laughers and are big weirdos too, which they are in good company,lol.

I love all of them like they are family. I love spending time with people I love and quality time is my number one love language. My hubby is my best friend and soul mate and I love my home life with him and my lovely little baby girl. What I love most about us is how much we make each other laugh and have such great comedic chemistry, that goes for all my friends too.

I am interested in everything and my hobbies are always changing.

I look at life as a buffet- and want to try all the different flavors and things there are to offer in this life.
    Your a interesting little introvert! I like your buffet outlook.
    I love being different and unconventional and am the type of person who must be able to express themself or else I will feel dead inside,lol.
    Thats normal if you don't express yourself what would be left to express?!
    I believe in having at least 7 childhoods in a lifetime.

I am told by everyone I know that I am a walking contradiction and just when they think they have figured me out- I keep surprising them.
    I am an emotional studio 54- entrance is very exlcusive and am also a very multi-layered person- whose layers can be very opposite of one another and cause a lot of inner conflict.

I am the happiest neurodic person you will have ever met,lol.
    You seem like a good friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    You'll make up for it! I understand that completely though. I mean, I had fun and all, but it came with a lot of guilt and shame. I also painted myself into some corners as a result of the guilt and shame that I felt about some stuff. What denomination were you?
    I was one of those guys who stuck to the bible like a good boy. BORING but it taught me a lot about ethics lol. I was nondenominational leaning on pentecostal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    free association writing you'll have to excuse me if it makes no sense...

but i feel like a free floating spirit struggling to touch ground...trying to find my place and my people...longing to feel at home...amazed by the beauty of the human condition and disappointment in others who fail to give it appropriate concern.

but...i'd probably have a completely different answer tomorrow.
    I've felt like that before
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    I'm hunching over right now, and consequently, my back hurts.

I have a small lavendar pillow stuffed inside my tank top because it smells good, and is oddly comforting.

I have been an emotional wreck all day.

I watched an hour of the movie Fight Club, today.

I desire to read the book, yet again.

I tend to feel guilty at times.

My guilt can consume me.

I'd rather hurt myself, than someone I care about.
    Great movie! lol getting a little close to the pillow eh. Why do you feel so much guilt? *leans back and grabs pencil and notepad*
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    I've been experiencing some mild form of insomnia for a week, now.

I have only managed to get one goodnight of sleep.

I feel like I am in some sort of thick haze.

I'm so tired, but I can't seem to sleep, wtf?!?!

I have two papers to write this week, and one exam.

I can't seem to do anything productive.

I feel dumb.

And numb.

My room's a total chaotic mess.

I have to work early tomorrow morning.

I feel perma-premenstrual.

My insensitive ESTJ of a sister rudely woke me up this morning, despite my pleading her to let me sleep!!!

After she woke me up, I felt like her dog on a chain, and she took me for a four hour long experience that I did not want to ride.

I want to submerge myself in water.

I want to go to some hotel.

But I'm stuck here in California,

Living in this hell.
    Gah i don't like Cali either. I sometimes experience the thick haze stuff too i hate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tisina View Post
    I'm stressed out, which is incredibly rare, and it's keeping me up at night even when I'm tired.
    I have a to-do list but the thing is, I have no motivation to actually DO anything, but I want to do them because I want to get them over with and move on to something else or get that good grade or whatever, but I can't bring myself to do it.
    what is this madness. someone give me some motivation. I was going to go to the gym twice a week and get into running shape, I was going to continue with voice lessons but school is eating up my life. I thought that doesn't happen until college. apparently not.
    Are you stressed because of school work? Sounds like you need to give yourself a break when you can. you think its a burnout?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.derekrhode.com/MiscHosting/Pics/151645.png[/SIGPIC]

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrator View Post
    I was one of those guys who stuck to the bible like a good boy. BORING but it taught me a lot about ethics lol. I was nondenominational leaning on pentecostal.
    Can you speak in tongues? I went to a Pentecostal church one time when I was little, and it terrified me so much that I refused to go to church for almost a year. Any church.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrator View Post
    Are you stressed because of school work? Sounds like you need to give yourself a break when you can. you think its a burnout?

that's my problem. all I DO is give myself a break and I don't get anything that I actually need to get done done.
    it's only the first month of school and I already am working and focusing on my schoolwork like I usually do the last week of school. and it's really bad because this is the hardest year with the biggest workload.
    I should drop ap us history, but I want to get the college credit since the world is poor and colleges are like 948350934809534809385093480349 thousand dollars.

(not like it'll make much difference anyway. but it's better than nothing!)
    "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

7w8