User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

uh, as i'm too lazy to read the op i'll do it vaguely captain chick style (whom I love in a very deep and respectful way)

I had my morning cardio, it's such a nice day. Just back from doggie's morning leg stretching time.

My senile she-puppy-wolf pissed outside my door, bummer, it's situated on the last floor of my building.

I don't feel like taking my coat off as i'll probably go for a walk in 5 mins.

Going back to school on tuesday or it it thursday, i always confuse the two (yes thursday)

Listening to an audiobook as usual, but i'm not sure i'm really describing myself, let's call it a cheap stream of consciousness moment (without all the wild associations and shapes moving around in my brain as it would just confuse the reader)

I just realised the 'it's such a nice day' followed by 'my dog pissed all over the floor" could be considered as somehow cynical but nah dogs need to piss too, and she's old, I don't mind.

I wonder what to do today
    ah what the hell, this post makes no sense at all

I like my signature
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

thought about how people don't post on people noharis (it's the one where they're supposed to say how horrible a person you are)

This is so lame, it's where all the fun lies!

Reminds me of when a girl is like angry at me saying how bad I am, and have to insist 'THIS ISN'T A COMPLIMENT' as i'm just grinning like a happy kid and acting smug about it.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

... In theory.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

^

Ironically I have been tired all day, yet seem to be bursting with energy right now.

If I had to kill myself I'd overdose on something that would euphorically, and hopefully not vomit-fully make me sleeeep.

I would never want to choke on my own vomit, and consequently die.

I have somehow managed to vomit mojito out of my nostrils, once.

I do not suggest vomiting any form of liquor out of your nose.

I think many people are too uptight, and others to be too apathetic.

I am the most judgmental nonjudgmental person I know.

You don't want me to hate you.

I secretly enjoy hating things/aspects of certain people.

I thrive on how wrong some people can be.

Sometimes I want to shake some sense into people.

Some days the entire world makes sense.

Other days, it's absolute chaos.

I have always been a mint chocolate chip kinda girl.

My favorite color is purple.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

teenage mutant ninja turtleees teenage mutaant ninjaaa turtlees *hums*

Sometimes I want to shake some sense into people.

Some days the entire world makes sense.

but.. but.. the turtles are SO cool

... In theory.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I want to teleport to Eck's exact coordinate points on this globe so I can shake him, repetitively.

He has now got that stupid song in my head!
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

While growing up I was told I was a cheeky boy, girls loved me, professed their undying love to me...that was at age 5. What happened since then I'd like to know, oh and I was blond too. I was born in former Czechoslovakia, a rural setting. I felt happy, lived in a great big house. Then all of a sudden my father decided to move us to Australia. At first this seemed like a holiday, we stayed at Hungary, former Yugoslavia and Italy for many months where I learned Italian before arriving to Australia, Perth. I was still the cheeky boy that everybody loved, oh except that girl who got her parents to tell me off.

I changed in Australia, I did a 360 in personality ever since my vaccinations and amalgam fillings at a guess. Which is a theory certainly, yet how can my personality change from extraverted to introverted in such a short space of time unless there were other factors besides dysfunction. I stayed down a year in year 2 for not being able to communicate yet my brother didn't and he was in year 5. Anyway ever since I've been living with anxieties and depression, minor at first, then severe. I made very few friends in high school or relationships. I was always described as the quiet conscientious considerate person without much of anything as personality goes. I'll breathe easier when my father is six feet under. That man is the single most reason why I've feared to live and love other people. To move from a comfortable place only to live in survival for the rest of my life begs the question why? He said to build us a legacy, yet we had one at home...then why not America where we actually have family for support. Its like he chooses the most antisocial industries to work in and drags everybody down along with.

When I moved to Brisbane thinking finally, free from abuse I was in shock, socially anxious, depressed, ptsd, finding I was stuck as much as at home. I regret coming back a few years later. I learn then that I'm hypothyroid in short and I later that I have mercury and lead in my system, I got cfs/me from the stress amongst other things. My initiative and personality are better now thanks to getting thyroid hormone yet I was still stuck so now I'm trying antibiotics which are helpful. I promised myself that I will be unlike my family. My brother is miserable in his relationship, emotionally blackmailing and will never marry or have children. My father is a control freak, miserable in his life and abuses every person he meets, his family most of all. My mother is alone, passive aggressive and an only child she has nothing to go back to now. And all of a sudden I find myself at 32 wondering where my life went. We are born creative, each and every one of us are meant to be creative human beings gifted with positive energy. To be warm, to have a soul and express that intention with the people that we love.

yet when the positive energy manifests towards negatives the road back to life is blinder than fiction. Taken me some time, the last few years I have a social circle that I am thankful for. To see that my family perpetuate misery without understanding what love means is self destructive. I am stronger by knowing the friends I know and healthier now to start living without a repeat of my Brisbane life. I know what I want out of life and that is to be healthy and live.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    I want to teleport to Eck's exact coordinate points on this globe so I can shake him, repetitively.

He has now got that stupid song in my head!
    major evil laugh

I have a PhD in infectious memes propagation

... In theory.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I want to give Eck a big hug right now, for he mentioned the concept of memes.

I think Dick Dawkins is hilarious, and quite appropriately named.

The top of my feet are very soft.

I just realized I am afraid to sleep.

I am afraid to sleep because I have to wake up so early tomorrow.

I hate having to wake up at anytime other then when I naturally want to!

I hate alarm clocks, not literally speaking, but I hate what they represent.

Sometimes I hate myself.

I feel like playing with somebody.

I feel like being held.

I had this crazy dream last night of this solitary dark Congolese biologist who was studying something about bogs, or was it swamps.

He was cool looking, with a safari hat, smoking a cigar, he was a special person.

I also recall that that dream was very vivid and colorful, and hence I do dream in color sometimes.

I don't want to sleep.

I have to wake up in 5.5 hours

I can go back to sleep once I get back to my house.

I am nervously tapping my left foot.

Yet again, I am conscious of my back aching.
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    yet when the positive energy manifests towards negatives the road back to life is blinder than fiction. Taken me some time, the last few years I have a social circle that I am thankful for. To see that my family perpetuate misery without understanding what love means is self destructive. I am stronger by knowing the friends I know and healthier now to start living without a repeat of my Brisbane life. I know what I want out of life and that is to be healthy and live.
    I was really moved by everything you wrote.

MBTI
    yupp

here's more cuz i'm feeling narcissitic and what you gonna do about it? hmm?

I think a good majority of what people complain about can be ignored and they would be just as happy instead of letting things they can't solve get under their skin. If you don't like something then don't do it, I mean unless you have to keep a job or something and even then you can always weigh the pros and cons of losing your job, but I'm willing to bet 99% of people would choose to keep their job.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so