User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    When did you get saved, and why do you regret it? Why did you stop writing?
    I think it's pretty damn awesome that we have so much in common. It's amazing how you can live your life thinking you are alone in your circumstance, only to encounter people who have been going through very similar dramas and experiences in another place.
    I got saved when i was 15, I regret it because it wasn't till i was around 21 till i saw things from a different perspective. I missed out on a lot of the fun in life because i thought it was a sin. I hope to make up for it though and start living now. I just stopped writing as a side hobby i could still do it probably just need to do some warming up for about a week maybe.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.derekrhode.com/MiscHosting/Pics/151645.png[/SIGPIC]

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Ooh ooh ooh I want to share too,lol.

I am feeling mcfeelington on crack,lol. I kid you not I am like 96 percent all feeling,lol.

I enjoy talking to people who like to talk and share about who they are and what they are learning about other people and themselves and most of all love to laugh and joke around! I also love love love philosophy! I love talking about the meaning of life and the meaning of everything and all that NF stuff. I also love science and love learning about the world and space- what is going on around us. I love learning.

I live to laugh. I love comedy and hope to participate in stand up more often and am hopeful to pursue stand up comedy.

I am a kosher ham- and am an introvert who loves to be the center of attention,lol. I love to be on stage and have reverse stage fright. I get so nervous and overwhelmed while interacting with people off stage- as it is hard for me to converse with the humans,lol. What do they talk about and say to each other? I am so different from most people and am very much a character- but that can be too much for a lot of people.

On stage- I feel more free to be myself and feel more liscense to be my freakish self. It is okay to be a character on stage it seems and I can bond with people and they with me easier.

My good and close friends are people who when we dialogue-we make a very sitcom dynamic and feel. They are people who have joy and are big kids but also love intelligent meaningful conversation and love learning as well and are all very good laughers and are big weirdos too, which they are in good company,lol.

I love all of them like they are family. I love spending time with people I love and quality time is my number one love language. My hubby is my best friend and soul mate and I love my home life with him and my lovely little baby girl. What I love most about us is how much we make each other laugh and have such great comedic chemistry, that goes for all my friends too.

I am interested in everything and my hobbies are always changing.

I look at life as a buffet- and want to try all the different flavors and things there are to offer in this life.

I love being different and unconventional and am the type of person who must be able to express themself or else I will feel dead inside,lol.

I believe in having at least 7 childhoods in a lifetime.

I am told by everyone I know that I am a walking contradiction and just when they think they have figured me out- I keep surprising them.
    I am an emotional studio 54- entrance is very exlcusive and am also a very multi-layered person- whose layers can be very opposite of one another and cause a lot of inner conflict.

I am the happiest neurodic person you will have ever met,lol.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrator View Post
    I got saved when i was 15, I regret it because it wasn't till i was around 21 till i saw things from a different perspective. I missed out on a lot of the fun in life because i thought it was a sin. I hope to make up for it though and start living now.
    You'll make up for it! I understand that completely though. I mean, I had fun and all, but it came with a lot of guilt and shame. I also painted myself into some corners as a result of the guilt and shame that I felt about some stuff. What denomination were you?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

free association writing you'll have to excuse me if it makes no sense...

but i feel like a free floating spirit struggling to touch ground...trying to find my place and my people...longing to feel at home...amazed by the beauty of the human condition and disappointment in others who fail to give it appropriate concern.

but...i'd probably have a completely different answer tomorrow.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    free association writing you'll have to excuse me if it makes no sense...

but i feel like a free floating spirit struggling to touch ground...trying to find my place and my people...longing to feel at home...amazed by the beauty of the human condition and disappointment in others who fail to give it appropriate concern.

but...i'd probably have a completely different answer tomorrow.
    And tomorrow you will free associate too. So although you will have a different answer, your method will be the same.

So it would be fair to describe you as a free associate.

And as a free associate, you have found your way in life. You have learnt how to fly. But you are still practising to take off and land. And you are looking for an Aerodrome to call home, just as you are looking for someone to fly with you.

And my guess is that when you find that someone you will find your Aerodrome.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

and today my brain feels like a blender.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm hunching over right now, and consequently, my back hurts.

I have a small lavendar pillow stuffed inside my tank top because it smells good, and is oddly comforting.

I have been an emotional wreck all day.

I watched an hour of the movie Fight Club, today.

I desire to read the book, yet again.

I tend to feel guilty at times.

My guilt can consume me.

I'd rather hurt myself, than someone I care about.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I decided I suddenly love this thread.

I currently am freezing my ass off.

I have no jacket, or sweater to wear.

Fixed the seat problem, but now it is too high!
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I have decided, declared and decreed that this chair is only worthy of being tossed inside a hell-receptacle.

I have silver painted toenails.

I do not know if toenail is one word or two.

I have dictionary.com open in another tab.

I am too lazy, or apathetic to check if toenail is one word or two.

I am anal.

I would bet the farm on the fact that after I post this I will open the other tab to check if toenail is in fact a real word.
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles