I have no idea how to title this. But anyway.
What I mean is the type of things that will get you this look if someone doesn't exactly understand your abnormally high fears of things.
For me, it's:
- having any part of my flesh touch any part of my dorm's bathroom I share with 3 other girls, besides inevitable things like flushing the toilet and turning on the shower
- hair on bathroom floors and in my food--makes me feel like gagging every time I think about it, like now
- a large slab of concrete landing on my head when I walk near construction sites (I mean, I literally think about that whenever I walk by a construction site)
- any bug flying within any close vicinity of me
- constantly wondering if I'm just a walking piece of organic material that will become fertilizer when I die
- being shocked by lightning--I'll avoid touching doorknobs and water and take other extreme precautions (and I live in Florida, fun)
- being electrocuted by regular household appliances
- the teapot blowing up in my face when it starts whistling
Maybe I need some more therapy, lmao.