User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by thinkinjazz View Post
    Three people took a journey up to the top of a mountain and met a wise old monk. The monk told them that they would land in whatever they said while jumping off of the mountain. The first man said, "money," jumped off of the mountain, and landed in a giant pile of money. Then he went off to spend his money on whatever his heart desired. The second man jumped off of the mountain and said, "gold." He landed in a pile of gold (and for some reason these people don't die when they jump off of the mountain ) and was rich beyond his wildest dreams. The third man slipped on a banana peel and yelled, "Oh shit!" as he flew over the mountain's edge...

LOL
    I never fail to find jokes with this kind of set up hilarious. I dunno what it is, even if they're shallow, obvious, or possibly a wee bit racist:

3 men are on top of a building having a throwing contest where they are supposed to throw something they have a lot of in their country. There's a Chinese guy, A Mexican guy, and an American. The Chinese guy throws a pair of chopsticks off the building, the Mexican guy throws a tortilla off the building, and the American throws the Mexican guy off the building.

(NOTE: This is not the best joke I have ever heard, but it is one of the better ones I can remember. The best joke I have ever heard and remembered is "A baby seal walked into a club.")
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ENFP

I should clarify that this joke is quoted from DisneyGeek. For some reason my quotes don't have that gray background, why is that?
    Holy sh**t a talking muffin!

All shotguns and lace.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by thinkinjazz View Post
    I should clarify that this joke is quoted from DisneyGeek. For some reason my quotes don't have that gray background, why is that?
    Ya gots ta write [ QUOTE] and [ /QUOTE] without the spaces.

like so
    Or press that little "quote" button in the corner of someone else's post.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"