User Tag List

12 Last

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Default Writing assistance

This is a public service announcement addressed primarily to authors and students. As we know, most of our members are intuitive and frequently tend to be concerned with scholarly goals that tend to require an exercise of imagination and precision in thought.

I published two books, as some may know.

1)Poverty of Conventionalism-http://www.amazon.com/Poverty-Conventionalism-Aleksey-Bashtavenko/dp/1434387267/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252700918&sr=8-1

2)Principles of Typology-http://www.amazon.com/Principles-Typology-Aleksey-Bashtavenko/dp/1438927142/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252700942&sr=1-1

In addition to that I have over five years with academic work and currently function as a part-time ghost writer.

In simple terms, I am willing to work with anyone from this forum who is looking for help with tasks similar to the following.

-Writing a novel.
    -Completing an academic essay.
    -Critiquing one's scholarly work and preparing it for publication.
    -Writing a non-fiction book that is concerned with any Liberal Arts subject.

Fees are reasonably low and could be negotiated over email and private messages. Since this forum is not for commerce or advertisements such questions will not be discussed on the message board and must be reserved only for private conversations.

It is my sincere hope that this will enable many of the gifted posters of this forum to actualize their talents and promote the intellectual values that this community already adheres to. In the end, the actualization of potential of the posters in question should inspire them to contribute greater insights to our daily discussions. This will doubtlessly create a more edifying environment where newcomers shall find inspirations to pursue and impart knowledge onto others.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    INTj

Does "Completing an academic essay" mean the same as "write an academic essay for you"?

If so, I have work for you, and what are your rates?
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

Sniffles

Judging from your name, I'd say you're Ukrainian SW.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Don't you think this is a little presumptuous of you, given that English is not your first language?

Well, if anyone pays him for this, and then can't understand what he's saying, try asking me or someone else on here, and we'll try to explain it to you. Though I warn you, it might be very convoluted compared to what you were looking for.

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    Does "Completing an academic essay" mean the same as "write an academic essay for you"?

If so, I have work for you, and what are your rates?
    Yes, it does. On average, an undergraduate academic essay is charged $30. I would need to see the instructions for your assignment in order to make a more precise statement regarding the final fee.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Don't you think this is a little presumptuous of you, given that English is not your first language?

Well, if anyone pays him for this, and then can't understand what he's saying, try asking me or someone else on here, and we'll try to explain it to you. Though I warn you, it might be very convoluted compared to what you were looking for.

BlueWing seems to have an excellent grasp of written English, even compared to many native speakers. I don't understand why you'd say this.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Re Ath: BlueWing seems to have an excellent grasp of written English, even compared to many native speakers. I don't understand why you'd say this.
    It's got more to do with his tendency to use language in an uncommon, verbose, and complex way that many people (even academics) would find confusing, than his actual skill in grasping it.

heart on fire

It's got more to do with his tendency to use language in an uncommon, verbose, and complex way that many people (even academics) would find confusing, than his actual skill in grasping it.
    He's quite capable of simplifying how he speaks/writes. I think most people able to communicate here could communicate with him.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

...I've known many people not of any western ethnicity with their first language being English. Where do you come off assuming that his English is second language?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Just a guess, maybe she's heard him in Vent. Doesn't really matter, though, considering he has greater proficiency than most native English speakers.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii