User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

9th grade, Mrs. Given's Latin Class. She cried.

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

I-went-to-a-Finger-11-concert...
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

taking my kids to school and being the best mom possible

MBTI
    INFP

I was in my grade 7 Drama class. The school made an announcement of something but I didn't understand what it was since I was new to the country

I got a frantic call at 5 something in the morning from a friend, but I was groggy and only heard their message to turn on the news immediately. I did, and at that point one of the towers was already down. I wasn't working at the time, so I just sat transfixed in front of the TV along with a handyman that had come to fix our baseboards. I was supposed to go to a Black Crowes concert that night, and in the moment I didn't even realize it would be canceled until later. The unused ticket with the date on it is my most vivid reminder of the day.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Riva

I was talking to a friend on the phone. Mom told me to come and watch it.

I watched it and after hearing it was a terrorist attack I said to myself ,

"So what? happens here almost everyday".

Didn't ever think the Americans would make such a huge fuss out of it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I was at home with my four little ones. A friend called to tell me the news and I annoyed the kids by changing the channel from cartoons to the news.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    TOTO

In school, I was ignoring the teacher in the middle of math class and then someone rushed in the room and told her to turn the TV on and everyone in the class watched.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I remember watching it on tv, it was around 3/4pm here when it happened.

I also know it was a schoolday.

That is all I really remember.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

I was in one of my classes when all of a sudden this teacher comes in the room with a tv and turns it on.

She proceeds to tell us what happened with the plane hitting the tower.

Then since it was the end of class and my next period was lunch I went to cafeteria. I felt rather concerned about it, it's a shame kinda thing .

In the cafeteria I saw one tv by where my friends and I were sitting. Another on the other side. Then of course the other tower must of got hit inbetween the time I walked from the room to cafeteria .

I remember feeling a looming sadness over my head for humanity as there's alot of lives in those buildings.

Time stood still for me then the unexpected happened. The first one fell... then the second one.

I went with my one of my friends as she made a call to her mom.
    She cried her eyes out, then somehow was laughing, then crying again . I sat there in support with a lingering sadness and dismay for humanity. I didn't cry though but my heart was aching/heavy.

It was sad, we had the choice to go home or stay. I chose to stay cause I think I needed to process it more. And if I went home, it'd be like anyother day and staying we could come together or something in this time.

I'll cry alone about it still today though simply cause I can't imagine how painful it must of been to know your only choices are to either die this way or that way when you still have family/friends on earth. But that's the short end they got, unfair .
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)