User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Micheal Jackson isn't really dead....

:horor:

Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    An hour ago, I decided to go to bed. I am here now though, because of some very strange goings on.

It was totally dark, as is normal, while I was laying down, and then through the short and wide window above my door, I suddenly saw a yellowish green flash of light. It didn't look like a reflection in the window, it looked like it came from within the hall, and I can only describe it as being as if a firefly the size of a basketball lit up in the hall.

I stared at the window, thinking maybe my eyes played a trick on me. And then, about a minute or two later, watching dead-on at the window, I saw the light again. I got up, and actually started trembling with fear. After I prepared myself, and finally got the courage to open the door, there was absolutely nothing in the hall way.

I eventually told myself that there was nothing, and maybe it was a hallucination or something, so I tried to go back to bed. Then, not long after that, this rythmic sort of chopping, industrial sound started echoing through the night. I opened the outer window to hear it better, and it really was resonating through the whole block. If the echoing wasn't fucking with my locating abilities, then I'd say it was coming from a spot where I had never heard any industry coming from before. Eventually the chopping was replaced with a periodic hissing sound, like something releasing steam. It was almost like a train was grinding itself in place...

It's stopped now... but I'm generally too disturbed by all this weird shit to get back to sleep.
    I don't know what this is, but you did the right thing by posting here. No episode of The Twilight Zone ever involved posting the weird experience on the internet. You're fine as long as they don't decide to update the series.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Don't get eaten!
    Not eaten. Seem fine. No further incident last night.

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Do you live in an urban or at least urban-ish area? The sounds remind me of when the city was super-duper powerwashing the streets a couple of years ago. They chose to do it at 3am and it was REALLY loud. Loud enough that I could not possibly have slept, so it was a good thing I was in my vampire period. I heard it a few nights in a row and then not again.
    Hmmmm. Well, that's actually plausible, so I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    As for the lights, beats me. Is the hall a common hallway or is it entirely in your house/apartment? If it were the latter that would scare me a little, I must say.
    This is a privately owned house.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Aw man, why did I find this thread after all the excitement is over.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Aw man, why did I find this thread after all the excitement is over.
    I suppose if you're lucky, there will be another green light tonight. I'd rather prefer that didn't happen, though.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Special effects from some local underground trance party gone astray. They've developed free-floating laser projectors with haze effects, and they just installed a new AI in it.

The thing went to explore the world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I recently saw an orange dot hovering very closely in the atmosphere. It moved too strangely to be a plane + the orange light isnt what planes normally give off.

It was indeed strange cause this was a phaenomenom in the night sky, you are not used to see normally, so your mind makes up all sorts of impossible scenarios .

I figured it was either a plane, maybe a private jet with different lights or it was the european failed experiment of a satelitte called Galileo and they have finally decided to crash the thing in the atmosphere cause it causes only trouble
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

An hour ago, I decided to go to bed. I am here now though, because of some very strange goings on.

It was totally dark, as is normal, while I was laying down, and then through the short and wide window above my door, I suddenly saw a yellowish green flash of light. It didn't look like a reflection in the window, it looked like it came from within the hall, and I can only describe it as being as if a firefly the size of a basketball lit up in the hall.

I stared at the window, thinking maybe my eyes played a trick on me. And then, about a minute or two later, watching dead-on at the window, I saw the light again. I got up, and actually started trembling with fear. After I prepared myself, and finally got the courage to open the door, there was absolutely nothing in the hall way.

I eventually told myself that there was nothing, and maybe it was a hallucination or something, so I tried to go back to bed. Then, not long after that, this rythmic sort of chopping, industrial sound started echoing through the night. I opened the outer window to hear it better, and it really was resonating through the whole block. If the echoing wasn't fucking with my locating abilities, then I'd say it was coming from a spot where I had never heard any industry coming from before. Eventually the chopping was replaced with a periodic hissing sound, like something releasing steam. It was almost like a train was grinding itself in place...

It's stopped now... but I'm generally too disturbed by all this weird shit to get back to sleep.
    That sounds awesome.

MBTI
    I

UFOs. They want something from you.

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I recently saw an orange dot hovering very closely in the atmosphere. It moved too strangely to be a plane + the orange light isnt what planes normally give off.

It was indeed strange cause this was a phaenomenom in the night sky, you are not used to see normally, so your mind makes up all sorts of impossible scenarios .

I figured it was either a plane, maybe a private jet with different lights or it was the european failed experiment of a satelitte called Galileo and they have finally decided to crash the thing in the atmosphere cause it causes only trouble
    Was it relatively slow moving compared to a plain, and probably a lot brighter?