User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Salvia Divinorum

Default Salvia Divinorum

The world's most powerful and unique psychedelic. And it's legal!

Who's tried it? What happened? and would you do it again?

I have experienced the bold. Feel free to add to this list.

Loss of physical coordination
    Uncontrollable laughter
    Visual alterations or visions
    Experiencing multiple realities
    A contemplative sense of peace
    Sense of profound understanding
    Dream-like veneer over the world
    Sense of total confusion or madness
    Seeing or becoming part of a tunnel
    Loss of sense of awareness as an individual
    Experiencing a “non-Euclidean” geometry
    Sense of flying, floating, twisting, or turning
    Feeling of being immersed in an energy field
    Feeling of being connected to a larger “whole”
    Feeling of being underground or underwater
    Appearing to travel to other places and/or times
    Becoming inanimate objects (a wall, stairs, a couch, etc.)
    Viewing patterns or shapes that are tube-like, snake-like, or worm-like
    Feeling of desertion

I also felt like Robert Downey Jr.

S - SUBTLE effects, Relaxation and increased sensual appreciation may be noted. This mild level is useful for meditation and may facilitate sexual pleasure.
    A - ALTERED perception, colors and textures are paid attention to. Thinking becomes less logical, and more playful.
    L - LIGHT visionary state. Closed eye visuals (clear imagery with eyes closed).
    V - VIVID visionary state. Complex three dimensional realistic appearing scenes occur. With eyes closed you experience fantasies. So long as your eyes are closed you may believe they are really occurring.
    I - IMMATERIAL existence. Individuality may be lost; one experiences merging with the Divine (whatever the hell that means).
    A - AMNESIC effects. Loss of consciousness. The individual may fall, or remain immobile or thrash around.

I've borrow all this stuff from online resources so all the weird spiritual and psychedelic interpretations are included.

I have smoked it three times

Ill be a little more detailed about my experiences.

Loss of physical coordination: Its kind of the feeling that your paper thin and that your constantly moving through cracks. Its hard to describe but it affects your coordination extremely.

Visual alterations or visions: I sometime experienced changes in my perceptions where i felt like i was somewhere else and was going through endless passageways which were blocked by obstacles i had to move.
    Experiencing a “non-Euclidean” geometry: Kind of hard to explain but you will see this if you have enough of it.
    Sense of flying, floating, twisting, or turning: Definetly twisting and turning but usually is only triggered if you become aware of the sensation. If you ignore it you can prevent yourself from falling into it sometimes.
    Feeling of being connected to a larger “whole”: It made me feel like i connected to the void of space around me which made me feel chilled to the bone.
    Becoming inanimate objects: yeah definitely but its really hard to explain the feeling.

Some other notable experiences which was the most profound is hearing a voice from a girl which i had the feeling was positioned above my head to the right. She usually said something of the sort like when i first hit the salvia: "OMG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! OH NO!" I have a hard time remembering the few other times i heard her. Another voice i heard once was of my Grandma who passed away who talked to me like she didn't know where she was and was asking me what was going on. I had to push her away though because the experience was almost traumatizing to me. That was the only times Ive ever heard a voice in my life.

In my opinion i dont really want to ever touch it again its beyond any nightmare that i could have from a dream. I kind of developed a phobia of it from the experiences. If i even can smell it i get troubled. But i would recommend a person try it though just to experience it.

I suspect I will try it several more times in attempts to harness the trip.

Sacrator, what was the afterglow like for you? The subsequent 10-45 minutes after "coming back into this world"?

Its been too long for me to remember the afterglow experience. Was probably mostly a feeling of satisfaction that the high was going away lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrator View Post
    Its been too long for me to remember the afterglow experience. Was probably mostly a feeling of satisfaction that the high was going away lol.
    It's just your brain. You know, the thing scientists and psychologists have right in front of them yet is still the biggest mystery in the universe.

Explore it.

What is so intriguing about Salvia is that during all this "being blown into another world" and experiencing things you didn't even know existed is the paradox of maintaining clear self-consciousness. There's no clouding or fogging. It's like your mind overpowering itself and forcing itself into the forefront as the first thing to be espied. It gives you a glimpse into the depth and power of the human mind.

The question is why your grandma?

What's with all the drug threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    What's with all the drug threads?
    Haven't you heard, all the cool kids are doing them!

Just kidding.

I'm not sure. Probably because people are becoming dissatisfied with the propaganda surrounding them and actually want some facts.

Be careful with the word "drug". Psychedelics, opiates and cannabis are all vastly different from each other and need to be spoken of accordingly.

Senior Member Array The Outsider's Avatar
    5w4 sx

It's not legal where I live.

PEST that STEPs on PETS Array stellar renegade's Avatar

Thought about it. I'd have to be in a peaceful environment, of course, with peaceful music playing, maybe. My friend had some, I think, but he said it was potent and you have to be ready for it.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:

I deplore Salvia. It did nothing for me except transport me to a different place with weird happenings everywhere. I'm used to disassociation, but usually with that effect I will experience a connection with the universe or other lifeforms to some extent. With salvia, I was completely disconnected, and I felt like I had fallen into an alternate universe devoid of any meaningful connection. This meant that ultimately, I experienced no euphoria. This drug provided nothing for me in what I was looking for.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4