User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by The Decline View Post
    I deplore Salvia. It did nothing for me except transport me to a different place with weird happenings everywhere. I'm used to disassociation, but usually with that effect I will experience a connection with the universe or other lifeforms to some extent. With salvia, I was completely disconnected, and I felt like I had fallen into an alternate universe devoid of any meaningful connection. This meant that ultimately, I experienced no euphoria. This drug provided nothing for me in what I was looking for.
    And you tried it once?

It's like being thrown into another universe (your brain) ruled by different laws of physics. It takes more than one try to adjust, much less figure it out.

Other lifeforms? Like antpeople?

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

I tried it 3 times. All my experiences were the same. Disorienting, slightly frightening, confusing, and a completely lack of euphoria or anything pleasant. I indeed found myself in an alternate universe, and I was in a complete haze, not able to distinguish anything. I suppose I don't like being completely intoxicated in a strange world where I find nothing to relate with.

Now, DMT, that's a drug which is equally as "potent" in effect. I find myself in another universe, have interacted with lifeforms, etc. However, the noticeable difference is the extreme euphoria and sense of awe/relief that comes with a hyper-connectedness with the universe. If I were to compare, Salvia was a black-and-white, stale, 2-dimensional experience in a world where nothing connects or makes sense; it was all arbitrary. DMT, like other seratonistic psychedelics, provided a deep, spiritual connectedness with the universe, where clarity of my being and a sense of empathy and truth about the universe was strong and ultimately rewarding for myself.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

How-would-the-afterglow-from-using-Salvia-compare-to-the-one-MJ-gives?

I've-been-curious-about-the-effects-of-Salvia-and-DMT...
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

ha, a salvia thread.

so i just wrote this about salvia

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...44-post49.html

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...4-post118.html

the link in my first post (trip reports) gives you as much trip reports as you can digest. what they usually lack is a description of the structure of the experience. people are not good with abstract speech, but it would not be understandable anyway. they just tell it like a linear and figurative story. sounds understandable, but often fails to give any impression of other dimensions (meaning, character, speed, distance, the size of it. yes nothing seems to connect in salvia land, except anything might connect to everything but to the observer)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I never tried it. I got tho a story from a longtime friend of mine, who I think may be ISTJ.

He said that he sat on the couch and had the feeling he was trapped in a box of glass after consuming it. He couldnt talk to the others no more or could clearly understand them. He described it as an experience he was frightened by or in his words: "That didnt give me much"
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

i might have to stalk anyone who compares mariuhana and salvia.
    this madness has to leave little sparta once and for all.

How-would-the-afterglow-from-using-Salvia-compare-to-the-one-MJ-gives?
    it does NOT compare. chemically salvia has no "afterglow" anyway.

how does falling from a height of 4 meters on your chest and discovering that you are still alive feel? that may be like the "feeling" of coming back to human reality and orientation. i am just referring to the sensation of rediscovering orientation in space and time, from a perspective of beginners mind.

if you agitate yourself (run away, talk to your stupid friends, send the video to youtube showing you acting like an idiot) before you are entirely back in your body, you might get dizziness, headache. not bad. not different from listening to hemi sync sound withhout relaxing into it. it's a bad synchronization of your brain regions.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by The Decline View Post
    I tried it 3 times. All my experiences were the same. Disorienting, slightly frightening, confusing, and a completely lack of euphoria or anything pleasant. I indeed found myself in an alternate universe, and I was in a complete haze, not able to distinguish anything. I suppose I don't like being completely intoxicated in a strange world where I find nothing to relate with.

Now, DMT, that's a drug which is equally as "potent" in effect. I find myself in another universe, have interacted with lifeforms, etc. However, the noticeable difference is the extreme euphoria and sense of awe/relief that comes with a hyper-connectedness with the universe. If I were to compare, Salvia was a black-and-white, stale, 2-dimensional experience in a world where nothing connects or makes sense; it was all arbitrary. DMT, like other seratonistic psychedelics, provided a deep, spiritual connectedness with the universe, where clarity of my being and a sense of empathy and truth about the universe was strong and ultimately rewarding for myself.
    Thanks for the confirmation. I'd been wanting to try DMT over Salvia anyway.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Salvia was weird, definitely not something to be casually smoking. My face went numb and seemed like it was melting, then I drooled all over myself, and couldn't stop laughing, it wasn't a good laughing though, more like a can't stop myself from laughing even though I'm not really happy and I'm running out of breath about to suffocate myself and laugh to death.

But when I took a smaller dose, it felt similar to weed.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I've smoked raw salvia, and the effects were nothing compared to acid or shrooms. The weirdest psychedelic I think I ever tried was 5-MeO-DMT.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    I've smoked raw salvia, and the effects were nothing compared to acid or shrooms. The weirdest psychedelic I think I ever tried was 5-MeO-DMT.
    I dunno man, nothing ever fucked me up worse than that extroversion olive oil you sold me. Baaaad trips, dude...

Seriously though, salvia is really strange because it often just doesn't work for some reason...I've noticed this. I had to try 4 or 5 times before it did anything, but I once I got an actual trip from smoking 40x extract, it was by far the most intense psychedelic experience I've ever had, far beyond acid or mushrooms or even Do-C (which I don't recommend, either.)
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?