User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

[YOUTUBE="XMjgSkfQPSY"]INFP Angry Dance[/YOUTUBE]
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

haha...+1 on the thread title.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

sometimes, Victor, I have crazy dreams and wake up outside in the woods or in the bathtub or in the back seat of my automobile. or car. I think it's safe to say that my conscious self only wants to hang out with my physical being late at night between 12 and 2 am.

great video choice, poppy. that's how i'm rollin, except i am not that slim, which reminds me of the moby bodyrock

Quote Originally Posted by MaybeLogic View Post
    sometimes, Victor, I have crazy dreams and wake up outside in the woods or in the bathtub or in the back seat of my automobile. or car. I think it's safe to say that my conscious self only wants to hang out with my physical being late at night between 12 and 2 am.
    So do you mean you walk in your sleep?

So when you are awake, you are conscious. So do you mean you feel most comfortable with your physical self between 12 and 2 am?

Or perhaps I am just not getting it. So what do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Angry Dance
    Yes Poppy, I really like expressive dance. And it was great accompaniment.

yes, i sleepwalk and sleepeat. And yes, I feel normal late at night. during the day I'm usually emotionless and, therefore, expressionless. People usually ask me why I'm acting like a "zombie".

yes, i sleepwalk and sleepeat. And yes, I feel normal late at night. during the day I'm usually emotionless and, therefore, expressionless. People usually ask me why I'm acting like a "zombie".
    I guess that would be my question too.

However, let's presume you are not acting. So I would ask you, are you conscious as you sleepwalk and sleepeat? I mean do you remember sleepwalking? Or is it that you just wake up in odd places?

Do you have a medical condition that predisposes you to sleepwalking? Or do you have a psychological condition that may do the same? Or are you living in social conditions that you wish to avoid?

Have you discussed this with your parents or someone close to you and what do they say?

Is it affecting your life negatively?

Incidently, I sleepwalk too, but only about once every 15 years when I have exactly the same dream. I dream the world is coming to an end at midnight and all the people are disappearing and I am left alone. I get out of bed, sleepwalking in the dream, and go looking for someone. If I find someone, I wake up. And I find the dream profoundly compelling.

However it is difficult to know what your sleepwalking means to you. That's why I ask you the questions.

MBTI
    I

The topic is semi-explicit. what I realllly mean is, I can relate to Rocky in the montage scenes, with the one-armed push ups and the running up Aztec pyramids and such. I don't actually do anything physical except a little running and some (very) light weightlifting, but on the inside I'm bursting with energy and motivation and other things that I don't have on the outside. Fluff.
    I think it's the Fi.