First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

In a nutshell:
    Taking hardcore narcotics is an extremely bad idea (i.e. heroin/crystal meth/crack) never met anyone who said the doing so improved their life of made them a better person (one or two might have said that when they were totally smashed on it. lol) Taking lesser narcotics ever is in general not a good idea (i.e. coke/pills) and taking same lesser narcotics(I use the term loosely as some can be borderline hardcore narcotics) taking them more than on a rare occasion is a extremely bad idea.

Pot and alcohol is Ok if you don't abuse and don't make it a "crutch".

Psychedelics are worth taking at least once. Psychedelics are less about recreational fun and more about hardcore introspection. Not necessarily fun although can be; unpredictable. Unlikely you will get addicted on but might have a horrible experience or two.

Your gonna do what you are gonna do anyway but be true to yourself on the reasons why you are doing what you do. Don't forget to consider choosing life as one of your options.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'll just say...yeeeahhh! again.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I did shrooms once and it was the greatest thing that has happened to me in my 15 years alive, I personally believe everyone should try psychedelics at least once. The only bad thing about tripping is that it feels like a week has gone by and it was really like 5 hours lol. Hard drugs are a no no, but soft drugs can be used in excess i believe, just don't overdo it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Incidentally, I believe that I am a dominant Ti user, and I often have trouble explaining things that I understand well. It's a matter of organizing the presentation of material. I can have it perfectly organized in my head all at once, but structuring the sequential delivery of material so that others understand is a different matter entirely, and requires a different skill set that I am apparently lacking.

make sure you check this out. i dont know how accurate the chart is, but it goes to say, that it would be good to use more than two categories/labels to categorize drugs. more categories than "feel good drugs" and "psychedelics". because no general statement can be made about all the drugs in any of such broad categories. they are different from each other.

shrooms (i know just one of them) or LSD/LSA are nothing like dissociative drugs, unless maybe at super high dosages shrooms can become similar, depending on the person who takes them. both are often called entheogens. misleading. I would like to call shrooms "psychedelic" (leading to psyche) and salvia or dmt "entheogen" (leading to god), but that is just me, it is not a convention.

edit: i should rather link the place if found this, originally

MBTI
    SEXY

Aah, cool chart.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Some benzodiazepines in not very high doses with and without alcohol few times. Not a fan of these, but i dont hate it either.

Zopiclone few times. Dont care about this much either.

Shrooms few times, was fun but for some reason they dont work on me that strong, even with same dose that made others trip pretty hard. Was pretty fun and i think i might go find some shrooms if i find a spot(its that time of the year). Tried them with little alcohol + alot of weed and withjout enything else.

I tried alcohol first time when i was 13. Usually i drink 1-2 times in week, but usually only 4-8 beers. I hate this shit, but it can be fun too..

Cannabis i like very much, smoked first time when i was 14, but not often at that age, when i was 16 i smoked 2-5 times per week for about 8 months, then got cought to my mom and didnt smoke next time untill i was 18. I started smoking more when i was 19 i think, 0-7 times per week and 1.5 years everyday at some point. Now i smoke 0-7 day per week depending if i got eny, sometimes i might not smoke for 4 weeks. Great thing about weed is that i dont get addicted to it. Naturally it feels bit strange if your suddenly stop after smoking 1-2 months everyday and you want to continue smoking, but not so much that i could call it addiction, more like braking a habit.
    I like weed more than eny other drug is that i dont get fucked up in the head after smoking and i can still think straight even if i would be so stoned i cant move. The main reason i like weed so much is that it helps me to use all cognitive functions and balance them better without Ti having too much power on my mind, so it kinda makes me feel free and lets me enjoy other functions too. Not that i dont like my Ti, but its nice to get free from its domination at times. I have noticed that smoking weed has developed my Fi quite alot. Cannabis helps me think about things differently using different functions that i normally cant handle that well, so i dont only use it for fun.

Enyone else feel like they can use cognitive functions in more balanced way when high? And has weed developed some of your functions?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    SEXY

Cannabis didn't develop my functions, but while high I tend to decrease my Se a bit, leaving me with Ti at the wheel so to speak.

Shrooms increase my Ne and perceiving, not just during the trip, but in life in general.

XTC increases my Fe obviously.

Alcohol can go all directions for me but usually I get a bit less restrained and more outgoing. It doesn't really enhance anything, maybe just tunes my Ti down a bit.

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

I'd like to quote Bill Hicks:

I used to do drugs, but I'll tell you something honestly about drugs, honestly, and I know it's not a very popular idea, you don't hear it very often anymore, but it is the truth: I had a great time doing drugs. Sorry. Never murdered anyone, never robbed anyone, never raped anyone, never beat anyone, never lost a job, a car, a house, a wife or kids, laughed my ass off, and went about my day.
    [YOUTUBE="qZqYV9KKOZQ"]Bill Hicks on drugs[/YOUTUBE]

Also, psychedelics are incredible, and I recommend them to everyone.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Eh, I've done a little MJ. It's fine. The thing that pisses me off is when people say things like "it expands your mind". Lol. Right. My my mind was really expanded by sitting around laughing at Aqua Teen Hunger Force and eating poptarts and repeatedly calling people I knew to get suggestions for music to listen to.

In all fairness, I do enjoy jazz a lot more when I'm stoned...but that doesn't carry over into my sober hours.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Eh, I've done a little MJ. It's fine. The thing that pisses me off is when people say things like "it expands your mind". Lol. Right. My my mind was really expanded by sitting around laughing at Aqua Teen Hunger Force and eating poptarts and repeatedly calling people I knew to get suggestions for music to listen to.
    Welcome to nirvana!
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4