Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    ummm...

Drugs are bad.

M'kay?

So don't do drugs. Cause there bad.

M'kay?
    This is very justifying..

oh, haha..I caught the reference...

Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTP

Respect my authorita!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

right..yeah...just say no and all that.

i forgot.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP

Meta....

A couple of books you might be interested in... (not sure if you read or not)... biog but written from a reported perspective

The Gangsters Wife by David Leslie..... easy/facinating story of a Glasgow hardman's wife journey from high school to being a drug barron/Mr Big... I loved it, but would recon his story might be more intersting... her denial is simply amazing.. and it's a true story.

The other is grimmer... fiction novel very grim

Like being killed - Ellen Miller - the main character is a whacked out junky... not for the squeemish

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    Respect my authorita!
    Whateva, I do what I want!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

^Hmm... those sound really interesting. I'll have to check those out the next time I swing by the book store. Thanks!

MBTI
    SEXY

Whoah tinkerbell, those are some messed up experiences you must've had. Taking drugs too far is never a good thing.

As for the subject of this thread. My best experiences were with shrooms. That stuff does crazy shit with your head. You can suddenly find yourself wildly amused and amazed by the most common things only to forget about them a second later. I personally find that the best way to handle shrooms is to take them at your home, wait 2-3 hours until the initial peak of the trip mellowed down a bit and you know what you're dealing with and then, go take a walk around town or a park as you can then continually be amazed by new things. This way it is easier for me to keep away from the introverted trips of self-reflection that, together with the unpredictability of your perception of the outer world this drug is so famous for, can cause negative thoughts turning into a downward spiral.

Oh and as with all psychedelic drugs, always have a good friend trip along with you. The feeling that there's somebody who can understand and share what you are experiencing at the moment is just great.

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    I've heard about Salvia. It's supposed to be really fucking intense. Sort of like acid, except you smoke it. I heard one story where a guy was tripping and literally became part of his couch after smoking a bowl of Saliva. Crazy shit.
    I tried Salvia, but only had the dried leaves and not the concentrate, and it's horrible stuff to smoke. Tastes bad and the smoke is really hot, so it's physically difficult to keep the smoke in your lungs. Nevertheless it was intense. First I thought nothing was happening but when I tried to tell my friends about this I could just produce a silly mumbling, then I'm thinking: "Wtf, I can't even speak right but my mind is still working fine, what kind of crappy stuff is this!". Right after that started laughing for a minute straight. Suddenly... ZANG... the stuff kicked in and I found I lost any sense of identity. The walls of my room turned into a pulsating cell-structure. I wanted to investigate it, to touch my walls and feel if they had gone into a cell structure but I couldn't move my body. Next I'm looking round and find that my room suddenly became a two dimensional puzzle. Sort of like a painting if you will. Then, after what seemed like 15 minutes eternity my mind began clearing up a little bit. My room was still squiggly and distorted but now I could understand reality again at least. I asked my friends how long I'd been tripping and they said it only about 3 minutes had gone by. They said they were shocked by the effects the drugs had had on me. Apparently they tried to talk to me during my trip which I didn't respond to at all. And I was mumbling nonsense etc.

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    I'd consider myself a purely recreational user. Do NOT plan on becoming a junkie any time soon.
    When you can give up, you don't want to.

And when you want to give up, you can't.

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    When you can give up, you don't want to.

And when you want to give up, you can't.
    +1, nobody plans on being addicted.