User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

disagree with the way tink describes pot...it's nice... mellow...seeing it as poor man's hash is just unnecessarily derogatory...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    Hmm... how'd you hide it from your parents? I've tried hiding stuff in kleenex boxes under all the tissues, in my ceiling rafters, etc.

Yeah, I'd totally moderate my drug intake and make sure I'm completely educated on whatever I'm using.
    My Dad doesn't go in my room. But he trusts me..so it's mutual. He's not against me experimenting, but he still doesn't know I smoke(d) weed.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    disagree with the way tink describes pot...it's nice... mellow...seeing it as poor man's hash is just unnecessarily derogatory...
    LOL I'm sure the pot will forgive me...

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I quit drinking and using substances when I was 20. Was an overnight descision and never regretted it since.

I suppose I wasn't really in a good mindset to begin with, so it was natural for alcohol and drugs to only worsen things for me.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    My Dad doesn't go in my room. But he trusts me..so it's mutual. He's not against me experimenting, but he still doesn't know I smoke(d) weed.
    Nice one. My dad's always up in my room like a fucking monster truck (LOL), it's so annoying.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I find it necessary for people to go to the edge, but not to fall off of the cliff. When you make drugs/alcohol a habbit, you fall off the cliff and they have control over you.

I stopped weed partially because I had used it one too many times and felt that I had found the edge. So I backed.

it is going to be the same for other drugs, too. I just won't let myself cross the edge, even if it only takes one time to find it.

Know what I mean? That's just not how I roll.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I find it necessary for people to go to the edge, but not to fall off of the cliff. When you make drugs/alcohol a habbit, you fall off the cliff and they have control over you.

I stopped weed partially because I had used it one too many times and felt that I had found the edge. So I backed.

it is going to be the same for other drugs, too. I just won't let myself cross the edge, even if it only takes one time to find it.

Know what I mean? That's just not how I roll.
    Yeah, I get you. That's the same reason why I've sort of stopped smoking dokha/cigarettes. Also, because I'm sick of people who only smoke for the sake of "looking cool" and I sort of felt like by smoking cigarettes myself, I was turning into one of those people, so I stopped. I only smoke a ciggy when I'm really stressed and need to take the edge off.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

It reminds of the lyrics

"I been to the edge
    and there I stood and looked down
    you know I lost a lot of friends there baby
    I got no time to mess around"

from Van Halen.

Experimentation is good. But never attach.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

It reminds of the lyrics

"I been to the edge
    and there I stood and looked down
    you know I lost a lot of friends there baby
    I got no time to mess around"

from Van Halen.

Experimentation is good. But never attach.
    That's so true, man.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

it's different for everyone i guess...i totally think marijuana should be legal...imo it's safer than alcohol but not everyone has the same experience with it i guess.

it's hard for me to suggest people just go out and try everything...because i lost a friend the first time he tried something...it was a hard something...and he wasn't with good friends...so no one watched out for him..so..i just think it's important to be careful.

i have had some amazing experiences with what i consider to be non addictive substances though...so my suggestion would be to do that...and only with really good friends and somewhere safe...and don't over do it.

but chocolate mescaline...whoohoo fun fun
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison