User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    It has subtitles - which I laughed at, at the time. I has a part time job after school in on of the areas it is supposed to have been about... very dodgy area...

One of the girls I worked with was a rather prim local, having been brought up by her grandmother because of socal issues in the family. She was very modest descent girl. She caught the eye of a local junky who was madly into her. The junky decided to go and get her an engagment ring in order to propose... so he went up to the poshest shopping street in Edinburgh and threw a brick threw the window and stole a ring... In a weird, screwed up way, it's probably one of the most romantic thing that I've ever heard off. She declined nicely...

There was several films out here about the drug scene about 10 years go... and I beleive Mr Nice is being made due for release in May next year (or that could be the UK release).

I'm pretty sure the OP is not actualy wanting my experiences of drugs... probably wants a guide on what to talk.

The other big drug at the time for school kids was glue and other solvent abuse - now that culture is really pretty grim. I knew a guy who did so much glue he has been left mouth breathing, and a guy in my form class had done so much glue he was told he would die if he kept it up by his GP, so he took up heroin instead - not the sharpest tool in the box. One of the other kids in my year at school's message on freind reunited read "I'm not dead"..... It's a different time...
    That's a pretty crazy story, haha.

And yeah solvents can fuck you up big time.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    That's a pretty crazy story, haha.

And yeah solvents can fuck you up big time.
    Yes - given I'm not particularly into it, I beleive I've had more experiences than recreational users...

There is a huge difference between middle classed recreational use/experimentors and hard core junkies, I've no illusions about that...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    I don't know how much of it is bullshit or not, but this sounds really interesting. No experiences myself.
    I've heard about Salvia. It's supposed to be really fucking intense. Sort of like acid, except you smoke it. I heard one story where a guy was tripping and literally became part of his couch after smoking a bowl of Saliva. Crazy shit.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Yes - given I'm not particularly into it, I beleive I've had more experiences than recreational users...

There is a huge difference between middle classed recreational use/experimentors and hard core junkies, I've no illusions about that...
    I'd consider myself a purely recreational user. Do NOT plan on becoming a junkie any time soon.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Yeah, purple drank is promethazine and codeine (the active ingredients in cough syrup) mixed with Sprite or some other carbonated drink with jolly ranchers thrown in for shits and gigles. It's supposed to give an amazing trip... although I haven't really heard the details of.

And I really want to try weed now after hearing your stories, that sounds pretty fucking crazy. How much does it cost you and who bought the first time you ever tried it?
    Eh, people romanticize about weed. I personally didn't like it much..but everyone is different, and all should try it. It was about 10 dollars (US) for 1g. That's enough, you never feel it the first time, but the second time you're set.

Oh, and it was some kid from my school who bought it from another kid from my school..probably went through numerous dealers.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENTP

I'd consider myself a purely recreational user. Do NOT plan on becoming a junkie any time soon.
    Good, good. the key thing is to keep it occational and you are in no danger... it's a problem when you start missing Mondays at work or start spending more than you can afford... It's the whole in moderation, exact same as booze.

One thing though is that Hash is not the same hash as the sixty, it's super strong and is much more likely to cause psycotic issues with prolonged use. Usually leaves the user with appauling paranoy

Snuff from me - I'll shut up.

Weed I've done, it's poor mans hash, and to be honest if you smoke it - it rips the skin off your throat... didn't find it all that interesting to be honest.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    I don't know how much of it is bullshit or not, but this sounds really interesting. No experiences myself.
    Salvia is a hard core hallucinogenic, and 9 out of 10 times you have a bad trip.
    It's hard core, so use at your own risk, if you do ever think about it.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Eh, people romanticize about weed. I personally didn't like it much..but everyone is different, and all should try it. It was about 10 dollars (US) for 1g. That's enough, you never feel it the first time, but the second time you're set.

Oh, and it was some kid from my school who bought it from another kid from my school..probably went through numerous dealers.
    Hmm... how'd you hide it from your parents? I've tried hiding stuff in kleenex boxes under all the tissues, in my ceiling rafters, etc.

Good, good. the key thing is to keep it occational and you are in no danger... it's a problem when you start missing Mondays at work or start spending more than you can afford... It's the whole in moderation, exact same as booze.

One thing though is that Hash is not the same hash as the sixty, it's super strong and is much more likely to cause psycotic issues with prolonged use. Usually leaves the user with appauling paranoy

Snuff from me - I'll shut up.
    Yeah, I'd totally moderate my drug intake and make sure I'm completely educated on whatever I'm using.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Yeah, both personally and seeing others using it.

Overall, only bad experiences. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

^That's too bad.