User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 21

  1. #11
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ExTJ
    Posts
    1,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OctaviaCaesar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    Hubby and I were at someone's house the other day and I said without thinking of course-

    we were talking about things TLL and I appreciate about each other with MBTI terminology and I said outloud-

    I just love your Pness

    Said the same thing to boyfriend really loud at KMart last week in front of children and their mother. Not cool.
    Well, do you love his Pness?

  2. #12
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OctaviaCaesar View Post

    Said the same thing to boyfriend really loud at KMart last week in front of children and their mother. Not cool.
    Why would you say that without realizing how it could be interpreted? Anyway, maybe would should start saying "Perceiving behavior" to be safe.

  3. #13
    Senior Member niffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    Some of the functions' abbreviations come in handy when trying to memorize the periodic table of elements..
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

  4. #14
    Senior Member girlnamedbless's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Also, I once said to some kid, "you're such an S" and he thought I called him an ass. Good times.
    I bet they'll put something in the air tonight, just to light your face.

  5. #15
    Senior Member JivinJeffJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,698

    Default

    Might have been on INTP central someone was relating a similar funny story. She and her partner were coming out of their garage and she said to him loudly, "Your Pness is the reason we are always late." In front of the neighbours.

  6. #16
    On a mission Usehername's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Some of the functions' abbreviations come in handy when trying to memorize the periodic table of elements..
    are they making you memorize that, or are you just doing it for ease of use or because you want to? (in university you always get a table. no formulas, memorize those, but you always get a table.)
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

  7. #17
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    are they making you memorize that, or are you just doing it for ease of use or because you want to? (in university you always get a table. no formulas, memorize those, but you always get a table.)
    My highschool chem teacher had us memorize a good portion of the table; but it was mostly so we wouldn't have to continually look at them to know what symbol meant what element. I still have the first third of the table memorized in order...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #18
    Per Ardua Metamorphosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    3,466

    Default

    We also had to memorize it in chemistry (in highschool).
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

    Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

  9. #19
    On a mission Usehername's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    My highschool chem teacher had us memorize a good portion of the table; but it was mostly so we wouldn't have to continually look at them to know what symbol meant what element. I still have the first third of the table memorized in order...
    oh, okay, well that makes sense. they do use the two-letter symbols on tests and expect you to know what they're talking about. but i thought she meant she had to do the whole table (as in, atomic number, molecular weight, charge, etc.)
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

  10. #20
    On a mission Usehername's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    We also had to memorize it in chemistry (in highschool).
    all the details?! or just the letters with the names?!
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Similar Threads

  1. MBTI type and belief in god
    By TSDesigner in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 385
    Last Post: 12-23-2015, 12:39 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 05:53 PM
  3. FIRO-B & MBTI in conjunction
    By Totenkindly in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 06:39 PM
  4. [ENFP] ENFPs: The funny voices in your head
    By sculpting in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 12:16 AM
  5. Smiling in Pictures and MBTI Type
    By thirtyfour in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 11:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO