So, if we could make a yearbook, what award would each type get? I was trying to be serious when I was thinking about it, but inevitably I made a not-so-serious one too.
- Most likely to be a famous writer
- Most likely to participate in live action RPGs and/or become so immersed in a make-believe language (such as Tolkien’s Elvish language) that they forget how to speak their original language.
- Most likely to be famous actor/actress
- Most likely to be a Scientologist and/or disappear and become part of an ancient indigenous tribe in South America
- Most likely to be a Goodwill Ambassador of the United Nations
- Most likely to have an advertisement in the back of Cosmopolitan for their psychic abilities.
- Most likely to start the next social movement
- Most likely to be put in a psychiatric hospital after claiming to be the Messiah.
- Most likely to discover the formula for nuclear fusion
- Most likely to lose/accidentally throw away/burn/drop in boiling acid/etc the formula for nuclear fusion
- Most likely to invent something that will define our generation
- Tied with the ISTP for most likely to win a Darwin Award, probably by attempting an experiment to see how many shots of whiskey you can drink in an hour when combined with painkillers and/or by trying to see if they can scale a skyscraper with only a pen, a safety pin, and some dental floss.
- Most likely to be a millionaire
- Most likely to be thrown in jail due to fraudulent investments such as a Ponzi Scheme and Most likely to have a wife 40+ years younger than them
- Most likely to be a CEO of a powerful company
- Most likely to have the people of Earth submit to his/her will and create a dictatorship in which people are no longer allowed to “have feelings.” (Think: Equilibrium)
- Most likely to accomplish some physical feat, such as climb Mount Everest
- Tied with the ENTP for most likely to win a Darwin Award, probably due to trying to treat I-95 like the Autobahn or accidentally setting their kitchen sink on fire, which somehow exploded as if laced with TNT.
- Most likely to be a successful negotiator
- Most likely to grow a lot of facial hair, have a pet tiger, and own a club down in Miami. Probably involved with dealing coke and illegal weapons, too.
- Most likely to be a famous artist/musician
- Most likely to be closet gold digger and/or elope in Vegas to a complete stranger
- Most likely to be a famous reality TV star
- Most likely to be caught in a tabloid clinging to a sidewalk in attempt to hang onto Earth after a night of boozing and Most likely to obtain an STD.
- Most likely to be a valued employee
- Most likely to wear a portable office tie. See here.
- Most likely to be successful
- Most likely to sleep 4-hour nights, after 12 hours at work, 2 hours of socializing with coworkers/neighbors, 3 hours of exercise, 1.5 hour of going Type A on their apartment, 30 minutes watering plants, 30 minutes getting ready for bed, 25 minutes of reading, and a total of 5 minutes spent eating in any given day.
- Most likely to choose a profession that helps others, such as a nurse or a teacher
- Most likely to get a lot of tats and become addicted to heroin.
- Most likely to start and lead a successful charity organization
- Most likely to have a show on the Home and Garden Channel in which every episode has a different themed background and they make sure their outfit matches it.