Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Marshmallow peeps.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Personally, the worst way to win me over would be to do something that makes me think you are trying to win me over. The best way to win me over takes time. Like get to know me, and listen to who I am. Then open up about yourself, so I can listen to you. You know bonding and stuff. Once that is there I'm already won over.

Also, Antimony, I have a question. Why the hell would an ENTP want to graduate a year early? Have you seen what adults do during the middle of a weekday? Let me tell you it's not anything you want to rush into. Unless you have a plan for milking college for 10 years or something I don't see why you'd want to get out of high school early. People who want to grow up are crazy. Be a sane teenager for as long as you can.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Marshmallow peeps.
    This from the person who does a whole big thread competition thing on exercising hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    Personally, the worst way to win me over would be to do something that makes me think you are trying to win me over. The best way to win me over takes time. Like get to know me, and listen to who I am. Then open up about yourself, so I can listen to you. You know bonding and stuff. Once that is there I'm already won over.
    I figured as much. That is what I do anyways. By the time I want to 'win someone over', I know them well enough that they know me well enough.

Also, Antimony, I have a question. Why the hell would an ENTP want to graduate a year early? Have you seen what adults do during the middle of a weekday? Let me tell you it's not anything you want to rush into. Unless you have a plan for milking college for 10 years or something I don't see why you'd want to get out of high school early. People who want to grow up are crazy. Be a sane teenager for as long as you can.
    I want to get the hell out of high school so I can do my own thing, get on my own. I want to start my life early, and not miss anything. Part of it has to do with my lack of freedom, I also detest where I live, and I want to do what I love for a living, and intend fully on doing so, so I look forward to college to learn about what greatly interests me so I can find what I want in life.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    I want to get the hell out of high school so I can do my own thing, get on my own. I want to start my life early, and not miss anything. Part of it has to do with my lack of freedom, I also detest where I live, and I want to do what I love for a living, and intend fully on doing so, so I look forward to college to learn about what greatly interests me so I can find what I want in life.
    Ah, we may both be ENTP, but my situation as a teenager was basically the opposite. I was raised by my INTP dad and had all the freedom I wanted. On the other hand I can't say that there's anything I'm really passionate about. (Or more accurately I'm passionate about lots of things but just temporarily.)
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    This from the person who does a whole big thread competition thing on exercising hahaha
    If someone jogs 3 miles to give me those peeps, I will be putty in their hands.

2 things that win me over:

Being able to make me laugh. I can't maintain my cynical walls when you make me laugh.

Be consistent for me, and I will want to be consistent for you. If you flake on me, I still will likely think you are a good person, but I will not prioritize you over much.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    Ah, we may both be ENTP, but my situation as a teenager was basically the opposite. I was raised by my INTP dad and had all the freedom I wanted. On the other hand I can't say that there's anything I'm really passionate about. (Or more accurately I'm passionate about lots of things but just temporarily.)
    I am raised by a rule strict unbending INFJ. It doesn't work. She is stubborn as hell.

And I am passionate about a lot of things...but they don't seem to go away. Now chemistry has been added to my list of passions. Music and chemistry/science related things really get me.

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Rulesy-ness seems decidedly un-INFJ though. In my experience, they are bigger on guiding principles and very light on rules unless betrayal of trust requires them. Even then they are reluctant because good behaviour is not coming from inside the person, but instead is being imposed on them, which never sticks. She may be worried though about you leaving home so young.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    If someone jogs 3 miles to give me those peeps, I will be putty in their hands.

That makes sense.

I shall prepare my army of peeps!!!!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Rulesy-ness seems decidedly un-INFJ though. In my experience, they are bigger on guiding principles and very light on rules unless betrayal of trust requires them. Even then they are reluctant because good behaviour is not coming from inside the person, but instead is being imposed on them, which never sticks. She may be worried though about you leaving home so young.
    But her imposing such rules on me only makes me want to get out faster. Of course, that is not the only reason, but she should know it certainly adds to me wanting to escape.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    Passion swings both ways. Be careful when dating a passionate person. Just sayin'
    ^^ Strongly agree with that. Just wanted to point out that this is a very good point.

Wit and humor win me over like none other. I also like people who "get" my peculiar sense of humor.
    Everybody needs love.