First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Ah, but you have to analyze the motivation behind her paranoia to excavate the full impression of her meaning.

Nothing is ever simple to the INFJ. Everything has tiers.
    God knows how long it will be before I get into those inner workings of the mind.

Such a challenge. I like challenges, but not when they take up my time from going after other challenges.

How in the world am I supposed to be the 'most compatible' with an INFJ? So much complexity over everything.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Ah, but you have to analyze the motivation behind her paranoia to excavate the full impression of her meaning.

Nothing is ever simple to the INFJ. Everything has tiers.
    Amen, brother.

you can't be naive. Look withing.

it's because she loves you.

and it's that simple.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Romantically, when interacting with a guy, I like a playful wit/charm, especially if it's slightly perverse, but not vulgar or mean. That coupled with a genuine interest in me and ability to stimulate my mind/imagination wins me over.
    When observing a guy, seeing him be kind, caring, warm, and earnest is attractive. I don't like the quiet, moody types - that's my role after all
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    God knows how long it will be before I get into those inner workings of the mind.

Such a challenge. I like challenges, but not when they take up my time from going after other challenges.

How in the world am I supposed to be the 'most compatible' with an INFJ? So much complexity over everything.
    Learn from her. Don't go about life only venturing out on challenges you know you can overcome. That isn't even a challenge. It's not about being compatible, look beyond MBTI, it means nothing. understand your mother. Another few years and you'll be on your own way.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

You're describing the dynamic very well.

There are things you are naturally good at, and there are things at which she has the advantage.

The trick is to balance the inequalities in a way that is mutually beneficial. Rely on her strength. Use your intellectual energy. Symbiotically manifest a relationship that doesn't focus on weakness, but concentrates on the unification of individual talent.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Because you won't get bored with them.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

^ Apparently not. Good thing, I get bored with everyone except for the INTJs, ENTPs, and ENFJs it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Learn from her. Don't go about life only venturing out on challenges you know you can overcome. That isn't even a challenge. It's not about being compatible, look beyond MBTI, it means nothing. understand your mother. Another few years and you'll be on your own way.
    I know, I know, I know. I am just resorting to using MBTI as a tool. And I will be on my own in less than a few years. I would like some time to be a normal teenager. I am already abnormal enough as it is.

Also, I know it is because she loves me. But whether or not she does, it still puts a hold on my freedom and what I can and can not do when I know my weaknesses as good as I know my strengths.
    You're describing the dynamic very well.

There are things you are naturally good at, and there are things at which she has the advantage.

The trick is to balance the inequalities in a way that is mutually beneficial. Rely on her strength. Use your intellectual energy. Symbiotically manifest a relationship that doesn't focus on weakness, but concentrates on the unification of individual talent.
    Of course you are right on this. I will devise a plan.

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

I still have the compassionate urgency; it just filters through different channels. You're right, though - the INFJ fire is singularly unique. There's nothing like it. Nothing close.

Alas, life had different plans for me. External events forced me to switch careers from INFJ to xNTx.
    You make me feel better about my passion; it's always seen as a negative. Thanks. *dabs at tear*

I bid adieu to your INFJness. All good things come to an end.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

^ lol

Passion is not negative.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

^ lol

Passion is not negative.
    Thanks. I would like to think so too. But reality has told me it is, majority of the time.