User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

INFPs.

I think if I were to find romance in anyone, it'd be them.

God, how I love them.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I love you too man.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I love you too man.
    Smoochy smoochy love love kissy kissy hug!!

LOL, that was fruity.

Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

As a recovering INFJ, I can tell you that one of the most attractive qualities is a sincere concern for the well-being of others. And, not just as an empathetic expression either - only through concerted, directed efforts at actively improving the world around will you convince your INFJ mother that your behavior has substance, and is not instead a simple distraction intended for personal gain.

Winning over an INFJ takes time. Trust to an INFJ is a holiday spice; rarely applied, yet savored when shared.

Earn her trust, and you'll open her soul. Break it, and you'll shatter it forever.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    As a recovering INFJ, I can tell you that one of the most attractive qualities is a sincere concern for the well-being of others. And, not just as an empathetic expression either - only through concerted, directed efforts at actively improving the world around will you convince your INFJ mother that your behavior has substance, and is not instead a simple distraction intended for personal gain.

Winning over an INFJ takes time. Trust to an INFJ is a holiday spice; rarely applied, yet savored when shared.

Earn her trust, and you'll open her soul. Break it, and you'll shatter it forever.
    Great words man.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

But, "recovering?" INFJness is the best ailment to have.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

people who win me over usually have some of these qualities (and more which I can't name right now:

clear view of self
    connect on a feeling level
    encourage me to be my best
    have similar sense of humor to mine
    not afraid to take risks in human growth
    open to new ideas, willing to explore variety of topics
    love to read
    ability to get things done
    enjoy food and friends
    willing to talk about one's experiences, idiosyncracies, history, fears and desires
    have good memory for names of people and places (since I don't)--I admire this
    love music
    independent souls who are aware of their baggage and consider it human to carry it around but are careful not to unpack on another
    optimism and hopefullness

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post

But, "recovering?" INFJness is the best ailment to have.
    I still have the compassionate urgency; it just filters through different channels. You're right, though - the INFJ fire is singularly unique. There's nothing like it. Nothing close.

Alas, life had different plans for me. External events forced me to switch careers from INFJ to xNTx.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Good way of putting it. However, it will take awhile for me to prove such things to her. Even if she knows I am the best kind of teenager there is, she will still have that paranoia that she won't let go.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Ah, but you have to analyze the motivation behind her paranoia to excavate the full impression of her meaning.

Nothing is ever simple to the INFJ. Everything has tiers.