User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

I haven't seen anything related to boobs, thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Actually I think the most irritating things about the videos are that the voice and picture don't match up.
    Ugh I know. It needs to stop being so insanely crappy. Then again, it doesn't make it any more desirable to me.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INxJ

Her buggin' eyes freak me out. Is she a meth user?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

The reason I don't make fun of Boxxy is because I find that she's too easy to make fun of. It's too easy to point your finger at someone and call them a skank/attention-whore/etc for whatever reason, and to me it's just honestly cliche. When something that the general population agrees is annoying comes along (e.g.: Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus) they literally go on a verbal witch-hunt and never shut the hell up about them. So honestly, all your doing is still giving them the attention they wanted in the first place. This truly shows no originality on their part, and I'm sick of seeing this happen every single time something big, pop culture-wise occurs (e.g. Britney Spears shaves her head, Miley Cyrus n00d pics), which is why I decided to do the opposite and embrace Boxxy.

I posted these videos as a testament to how blindly some people will just point their finger at another human being and scoff at them just because it's easy too. Boxxy never wanted to be famous. She just put her videos up on Youtube. But look, now she's all over /b/ and she's constantly being stalked by creepy older men who really need to stay the fuck on 4chan, and not rear their ugly heads into real life. People make me sick sometimes.

I also found this new video, complete with an analysis:
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyKxqC2bJ34&"]THE RETURN OF BOXXY[/YOUTUBE]
    I know what's she's going through. She's made vapid, privileged egotistical friends who enjoy shallow partying and no real thought. Yet this is what she must endure, and even emulate. She can't go back to the fantasy land of the internet. Her online friends, entertainment, and communities cannot be leaned on any more. Partly because she doesn't want to feel like a loser, but also intensely because of the brutal unending onslaught of her 'fans', who like so many rabid subject tore down the castle of her free and easy internet life. Now she hangs out with these kids, the people she's supposed to be friends with doing the things they're supposed to do - drinking, fucking, facebooking, listening to pop indie bands and rap (they think it's funny because they're so white). Before she was the girl in the corner, enjoying a world delivered through the web. Now she's been pushed into the social crowd and she doesn't like it but there's nothing else to do.
    From this statement, I actually really feel bad for Boxxy.

Not to mention that her ex-boyfriend publicly stated on the internet, and it was mentioned in the "Boxxpeace" video, that it took two weeks to "score" with her. Asshole.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

O.o

Wow. First OneWithSoul goes on a tangent and now you.

I can't handle this!

Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    I posted these videos as a testament to how blindly some people will just point their finger at another human being and scoff at them just because it's easy too. Boxxy never wanted to be famous. She just put her videos up on Youtube.
    Are you kidding me? If you don't want strangers viewing your videos you don't post them on youtube. She's a camwhore, which is a subset of an attention whore.

But look, now she's all over /b/ and she's constantly being stalked by creepy older men who really need to stay the fuck on 4chan, and not rear their ugly heads into real life. People make me sick sometimes.
    Quit being an emodog. Boxxy got what she was aiming for. In her high school year book she declared herself to be a "minor celebrity". Creepy stalkers come with the territory.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

The reason I don't make fun of Boxxy is because I find that she's too easy to make fun of. It's too easy to point your finger at someone and call them a skank/attention-whore/etc for whatever reason, and to me it's just honestly cliche. When something that the general population agrees is annoying comes along (e.g.: Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus) they literally go on a verbal witch-hunt and never shut the hell up about them. So honestly, all your doing is still giving them the attention they wanted in the first place. This truly shows no originality on their part, and I'm sick of seeing this happen every single time something big, pop culture-wise occurs (e.g. Britney Spears shaves her head, Miley Cyrus n00d pics), which is why I decided to do the opposite and embrace Boxxy.

I posted these videos as a testament to how blindly some people will just point their finger at another human being and scoff at them just because it's easy too. Boxxy never wanted to be famous. She just put her videos up on Youtube. But look, now she's all over /b/ and she's constantly being stalked by creepy older men who really need to stay the fuck on 4chan, and not rear their ugly heads into real life. People make me sick sometimes.

I also found this new video, complete with an analysis:
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyKxqC2bJ34&"]THE RETURN OF BOXXY[/YOUTUBE]

From this statement, I actually really feel bad for Boxxy.

Not to mention that her ex-boyfriend publicly stated on the internet, and it was mentioned in the "Boxxpeace" video, that it took two weeks to "score" with her. Asshole.
    Wow, seriously man.

I feel bad for coming down on her so hard.

Thanks for this.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

wow this may be the most annoying person i've ever seen.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

this thread is made of fail and aids.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Quit being an emodog. Boxxy got what she was aiming for. In her high school year book she declared herself to be a "minor celebrity". Creepy stalkers come with the territory.
    When was this?

MBTI
    INTJ

When was this?
    Lurk moar.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.