User Tag List

First 1234 Last

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

You should try it sometime, man. It's pretty good. Clears the head and all that. I think I'll be ready to go tonight for work. haha.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

You need to clear your head for work?

I need to fill my head for work. ;(
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ESTP

I don't know, tons of neurons firing off and sometimes my mind seems unclear. I've been needing something to kick everything back on the right track.

I think I may be pretty fit after this.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

You sound more like me when you're high...

This is actually close to how I normally think without ingesting anything weird. Except I'm a little more focused and filter more of it, I guess.

MBTI
    ENFP

Im going to have to buy a bottle for the fun of it.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.derekrhode.com/MiscHosting/Pics/151645.png[/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESTP

Yes, do. It's actually a nice experiment and helps your mind focus while being alot of fun. I was tired before but now I don't think I can even go to sleep. depends on how much sleep you need, though.

Athenian, you have a natural high?
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    I don't know, tons of neurons firing off and sometimes my mind seems unclear. I've been needing something to kick everything back on the right track.

I think I may be pretty fit after this.
    THIS.

I call it "Daily Grind Overload."

If for too long I have been couped up and had little opportunity to let me Se go on a gluttony rampage, I can get real unproductive and for lack of a better word "bitter."

Then it's time to call a friend and get out of town for a weekend and just totally wax my schedule and take in a smorgasbord of new experiences. Once I do that my "happiness gyroscope" is reset and I am fine for awhile.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Yes, do. It's actually a nice experiment and helps your mind focus while being alot of fun. I was tired before but now I don't think I can even go to sleep. depends on how much sleep you need, though.

Athenian, you have a natural high?
    I guess so, at least the kind of high you're talking about. That thing you describe with your mind being focused and not being able to sleep? I have a natural tendency to think in that way all the time.

I even have a constant, mild case of insomnia to go with it, because my mind is always focused and making weird connections.

Also, some of the frames of action are being deleted. This is why things seem to be going at a much faster rate. Some have talked about teleportation, where you blank out during walking and don't remember getting to where you were going. For me right now the characters are moving and I see them in one place then in another. Sometimes it looks like trails.
    That kind of thing is especially related to the way my mind normally works. I typically think about things like that.

It makes sense, my neurochemistry must be so far off of a normal persons (considering how rare my type is) that an ESxP would have to get high to think the way I do.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I smoked some F'd up weed the other month and it was almost the same experience you're going through. Might have been laced or something. It was freaking weird, man.

Have you tried Xanax? I tried it for the first time last week. Whoa, I only took a little but past out at the end of it all..I guess you need to develop a resistance? It was nice while it lasted, I felt wicked droopy, more of a body high than a psychological high like marijuana gives..which I liked.

Oh, and also, the same day, but earlier in the day, I had tried cannabis tea, but I ran it off. That was nice, too.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    THIS.

I call it "Daily Grind Overload."

If for too long I have been couped up and had little opportunity to let me Se go on a gluttony rampage, I can get real unproductive and for lack of a better word "bitter."

Then it's time to call a friend and get out of town for a weekend and just totally wax my schedule and take in a smorgasbord of new experiences. Once I do that my "happiness gyroscope" is reset and I am fine for awhile.
    YES!!!

Damn, Halla, they should give you an award for explaining things so well. Maybe it's just the fact that you're the only other ESTP here and one with more experience. Too many theoretical concepts and even just talking about stuff that isn't right there in the moment and I have to go and do something to jog it all off.

You are an amazing man. Truly a god. or maybe it's this stuff speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I guess so, at least the kind of high you're talking about. That thing you describe with your mind being focused and not being able to sleep? I have a natural tendency to think in that way all the time.

I even have a constant, mild case of insomnia to go with it, because my mind is always focused and making weird connections.

That kind of thing is especially related to the way my mind normally works. I typically think about things like that.

It makes sense, my neurochemistry must be so far off of a normal persons (considering how rare my type is) that an ESxP would have to get high to think the way I do.
    hahaha, I had to laugh in my hands to keep anyone else from hearing and waking up or coming into the room. That's hilarious. So you blank out sometimes, or miss some things? Wow, what a trip.

believe me, it's nothing like actually tripping though, I'm sure of it. It's pretty hard to function, it's kind of a fight. I didn't have any mispellings, though! Go me!

Plus, when my dad walked in and asked for the phone I played it well.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I smoked some F'd up weed the other month and it was almost the same experience you're going through. Might have been laced or something. It was freaking weird, man.

Have you tried Xanax? I tried it for the first time last week. Whoa, I only took a little but past out at the end of it all..I guess you need to develop a resistance? It was nice while it lasted, I felt wicked droopy, more of a body high than a psychological high like marijuana gives..which I liked.

Oh, and also, the same day, but earlier in the day, I had tried cannabis tea, but I ran it off. That was nice, too.
    haha, never tried Xanax. Don't know anything about it, actually. I'll have to look that shit up.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]