User Tag List

MBTI
    yupp

Default yo dream analyst people help, please and thank you

alright so I had a dream that I had a step mom who would pull off my head as punishment then make me carry it around by it's hair, she would just yank it up by the hair and it come out and the bottom would seal off in a cone type shape but then I'd grow a new head and it kept happening, then she one time soaked one of my old heads in vodka to get me drunk without me knowing.

I really wonder what that means and it kind of the literal meaning of losing your head.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Raging fear of intimacy, perhaps?

MBTI
    yupp

explain.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hmm.

If I had this dream, I would generally interpret it in that you know something or believe in something that is of great value or importance and you should not hold it back. Step Moms represent an evil force (all of those Nursery Rhymes where the step mom is the antagonist- Hansel and Gretel, Cinderella, etc) And your head represents your mind, beleifs, and intellect. So by her ripping it off, means that some force is trying to vanquish your beliefs and knowledge, but by your head repeatedly coming back and coming back, shows that it is of even greater force than the evil force. Maybe something along the lines of what can't kill you only makes you stronger.

As for the Vodka, it could be that some attachment of yours is holding you back. Maybe you drink or smoke or gamble or something, and it could be getting in the way of your sucess.

That's how I see it. You may think I'm crazy.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Likely, your head represents your identity, your thoughts, and who you are; you feel like she's taking it away from you. She gives it back, but only after altering it first without your consent, and sometimes even your knowledge. The fact that you carry it around, but never put it back on your body, could represent the fact that you don't feel like it properly is a part of you anymore.

Not sure about the drunk thing though. The underhanded nature is important, but being drunk specifically? Perhaps that is just a manifestation of your desire to go out and get blasted.

(I wrote this before OWS's explanation. I like his explanation of being drunk as an attempt to sabotage you.)
    Last edited by Udog; 08-31-2009 at 12:44 PM. Reason: typos

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    If your head represents your identity, your thoughts, and who you are, you feel like she's taking it away from you. She gives it back, but only after altering it first without your consent, and sometimes even your knowledge. The fact that you carry it around, but never put it back on your body, could represent the fact that you don't feel like it properly is a part of you anymore.

Not sure about the drunk thing though. The underhanded nature is important, but being drunk specifically? Perhaps that is just a manifestation of your desire to go out and blasted.

(I wrote this before OWS's explanation. I like his explanation of being drunk as an attempt to sabotage you.)
    Thanks! I like your interpretation a whole lot better. I think I might have been on or near the same page, but what you put fits a whole lot better.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    If your head represents your identity, your thoughts, and who you are, you feel like she's taking it away from you. She gives it back, but only after altering it first without your consent, and sometimes even your knowledge. The fact that you carry it around, but never put it back on your body, could represent the fact that you don't feel like it properly is a part of you anymore.

Not sure about the drunk thing though. The underhanded nature is important, but being drunk specifically? Perhaps that is just a manifestation of your desire to go out and blasted.

the reason why i don't put it back on my body because I've already grown a new one. and their really isn't space for the old one as well.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Doesn't make a difference. The metaphor of you putting on a new head implies that you have stopped or changed your thoughts regarding who you may be. Not putting your head back on because you don't feel it is properly apart of you and not putting it back on because you have a new head is generally the same concept, except at different points in the cycle of change.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    the reason why i don't put it back on my body because I've already grown a new one. and their really isn't space for the old one as well.
    Sure. You already stated that in the OP. I thought you were asking what that could metaphorically mean.

The "losing your head" pun works, too - especially if you find yourself really resonating with the idea.

MBTI
    yupp

i was but i wasn't sure if you saw that part in the op.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all