User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTp

sweatpants and the collared shirt I was wearing at school today

MBTI
    INTP

I'm wearing what I'm always wearing: jeans, a t-shirt, and if the weather allows, a zip/button up outer layer of some kind. Today's variation includes a black shirt with a simplified model of the solar system printed on it and a grey zip up hooded sweatshirt thing. I have a very dull wardrobe, but it works for me.
    INTP

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

I'm in what I am often in at this time of night (last night was an exception - just underwear!): My long-sleeve and full-length maroon with dark blue trim lightweight pajamas (tops and bottoms). Earlier today I wore a black golf shirt with light khaki chinos, the usual black leather belt (wide, not those pansy skinny ones), and my docs. Someone that had yet to meet me said I looked just like someone that played the German Captain of a U-Boat on some movie. *shrugs*

I usually have black pants, so earlier was/is about as daring as I get.

Oh yes: I, too, like your wall hanging. But it might drive me nuts trying to find a pattern while looking at it.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    I'm in what I am often in at this time of night (last night was an exception - just underwear!): My long-sleeve and full-length maroon with dark blue trim lightweight pajamas (tops and bottoms). Earlier today I wore a black golf shirt with light khaki chinos, the usual black leather belt (wide, not those pansy skinny ones), and my docs. Someone that had yet to meet me said I looked just like someone that played the German Captain of a U-Boat on some movie. *shrugs*

I usually have black pants, so earlier was/is about as daring as I get.

Oh yes: I, too, like your wall hanging. But it might drive me nuts trying to find a pattern while looking at it.
    It depresses me that you seem to know more than me about clothing. I don't even know what chinos are. I guess I should explain that the only reason I'm depressed by your knowledge is the fact that I'm a woman, so by default I should be the fashion expert, according to societal expectations, anyway.
    INTP

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by outmywindow View Post
    It depresses me that you seem to know more than me about clothing. I don't even know what chinos are. I guess I should explain that the only reason I'm depressed by your knowledge is the fact that I'm a woman, so by default I should be the fashion expert, according to societal expectations, anyway.
    Hey, people accuse me of being gay because I know khaki is a color and chinos are the style of pants. I wear the usual "dress" slacks and chinos, mainly.

A flaming openly-homosexual friend taught me about bedding on Sunday, too. Since I'm single and not exactly attracting females, I need to learn these things that women usually do for us worthless males. I am still uncomfortable shopping no matter how much he insists you must haunt the stores for the deals on these things...

For roughly the next 5-10 minutes anyone who is around can also see me in my pajamas! (I took the picture while I wrote this, in fact.)

*Picture removed to maintain some dignity*
    Last edited by Wolf; 04-27-2007 at 10:09 AM.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

BOO!

I won't share my 'jammie' pics at all!
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

If anyone really would like to see the picture that hasn't, they may plead their case in a PM.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Black Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends tee shirt (Eduardo ), medium blue low-cut jeans, black bra, black panties, one black sock and one navy blue sock of the same style (I couldn't find the other black one), and a charcoal Lands' End velour hoodie. It got chilly today.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

dress shirt, dress pants
    no tie today
    INTP/5w4 sx

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    heh! I did the same.

I... suppose. Yeah!