User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INtP

6 or 7 maybe... I do spend quite a bit of time here, but it's usually when I'm just sitting around at home in the evening. Mostly just keeping in touch with subscribed threads and checking new ones out. Don't really do much PM'ing or using Vent (anymore), etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I still don't get "groups" - is there more to them than just the little posting thing?

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I was about an 8 or so up to a month back. I've gone down down a bit since then. There are a couple of ongoing things, a handful of people, and the occasional really entertaining thread that keep me coming back.

MBTI
    INTj

"The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

I'm addicted to internet... typoC very little.. 4... but whole internet... huh -9

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Until someone explains to me in detail where the border lies between 'enjoyment in doing something' and 'addiction', I am not addicted to anything.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Wouldn't addiction entail wanting to be here instead of doing something clearly more important? Possibly from experience, if you've got nothing better to do than be on here, you really won't know if you're addicted or not until someone wants to go somewhere and you pass the opportunity because here would be better. I've had a insufferable addiction to video games, but here, I just stop by and check every now and then, occasionally there's something cool or interesting, or some PMs and messages to check, which I can monitor through E-Mail. This forum is so much more addicting when there are huge crazy conversations going on in threads, and there's been none lately!

hmmmmmmmmmm... 6??
    5 3 9

Dali

Well, I suppose I was an 8 up until several weeks back. Now, it's more of a 3.5.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Wouldn't addiction entail wanting to be here instead of doing something clearly more important? Possibly from experience, if you've got nothing better to do than be on here, you really won't know if you're addicted or not until someone wants to go somewhere and you pass the opportunity because here would be better. I've had a insufferable addiction to video games, but here, I just stop by and check every now and then, occasionally there's something cool or interesting, or some PMs and messages to check, which I can monitor through E-Mail. This forum is so much more addicting when there are huge crazy conversations going on in threads, and there's been none lately!
    The things that are important to you may differ greatly from the things that are important to me. :P

I combine posting here with work. Work is not suffering, I just have a very 'bit of that, bit of this, thingy there, thingy here' kind of job. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

I'm not addicted, I can stop any time I want to.

I just don't want to.

Psst I've been trapped here for over a week, my brain's been making threats against me when I try to go eat, and the last time it pulled a gun on me. HELP.