User Tag List

123 Last

Angry My pack of cigarettes is gone.

First of all, I can make a pack last from a month to a year, it just depends. My desire for them come and go and rarely exceed one a day. And it depends on my current stress level.

I had them with me when I ran errands today. Looking back, I think I might have left them on the dashboard. Usually, they go right back in my bag, but I was driving so I threw them up there for a minute...and I cannot find them anywhere.

My first thought is that my husband, driving the car to work, saw them on the dash and did something with them. He wouldn't want me smoking if he knew. So, I can't very well ask, "Did you dispose of my cigarettes?"

I'm so mad! I have turned the house inside out. Nothing.

:steam:
    Though thrown into banality, this is not who I am, not who I meant to be. I find my answers in my dreams.

"With one hand the past pushes us forward, and with the other it holds us back."

"All love, like fame, is fleeting, when there's no hope anymore."

"I wrestle alone in the dark, in the deep dark, and that only I can know,
    only I can understand. You live with the threat of my extinction, I live with it too."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"I long to be like you, lie cold in the ground like you." 10.3.2006

Phantonym

It's a sign

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Stariana View Post

First of all, I can make a pack last from a month to a year, it just depends. My desire for them come and go and rarely exceed one a day. And it depends on my current stress level.

I had them with me when I ran errands today. Looking back, I think I might have left them on the dashboard. Usually, they go right back in my bag, but I was driving so I threw them up there for a minute...and I cannot find them anywhere.

My first thought is that my husband, driving the car to work, saw them on the dash and did something with them. He wouldn't want me smoking if he knew. So, I can't very well ask, "Did you dispose of my cigarettes?"

Uhhh, buy a new pack?

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by Stariana View Post

There is a god, and his name is Murphey!

But seriously. If these are your worst problems I'd trade lives with you any day.

Also, you getting mad over a pack of cigarettes, that's just silly.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Maybe you dropped them?
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP

Yeah, buy a new pack already. Those things go stale after a while.

MBTI
    yupp

yeah just go buy a new pack if they last that long their only 10-5 dollars a pack its not like your buying on every day.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ESFJ

*Hands over a cigarette to calm your nerves, lol*

BUY MORE.

Hubby has probably disposed of them as he knows you won't ask.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    *Hands over a cigarette to calm your nerves, lol*

BUY MORE.

Hubby has probably disposed of them as he knows you won't ask.
    Haha, thanks.

Well, I sort of approached him on it. I asked him if he took "what I left on the dashboard." He seemed very confused, and kept asking what I meant. I never replied. I supposed he was too engrossed in World of Warcraft to pursue the issue. He's either a frighteningly good actor, or just oblivious. Knowing him, I really think he would have said something. And I don't think he would throw anything of mine away, because he knows how that feels. His family has treated him and his things like shit for years.

I just bought the pack 2 days ago, that's why I'm mad. I'm really...frugal... with money. I'm very particular with how it is spent. So, having to shell out 4 bucks for a pack, when I can remember it being $2.50, irked me. I hate anything going to waste, especially money. And god knows, he can waste money. This was my escape, my relief to the stress and all the shit he's put me through recently.

I know it's not really that big of a deal, it's just another kick in the ass to a shitty week. I was seeing red when I wrote this post. This is not, by far, the worst of my problems. It was just the "last straw."
    Though thrown into banality, this is not who I am, not who I meant to be. I find my answers in my dreams.

"With one hand the past pushes us forward, and with the other it holds us back."

"All love, like fame, is fleeting, when there's no hope anymore."

"I wrestle alone in the dark, in the deep dark, and that only I can know,
    only I can understand. You live with the threat of my extinction, I live with it too."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"I long to be like you, lie cold in the ground like you." 10.3.2006

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

As sir-smoke-a-lot I advise you to buy two two packs of these and stash one in your house and one in your car:

I really need to quit -.-
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]