First 234

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Amazing, BlackCat. I could never smoke, it just doesn't make sense to me and it's so gross.
    I hear ya dude. Don't let your curiosity get the best of you either, I know some people who started just because they were curious about it.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    An ESTP who doesn't smoke? I figured if any type was going to get into some kind of addictive substance, it would be the kind of people who are totally open about indulging in and appreciating sensual pleasures. Come to think of it, I DO see more ISxJ types smoking than ESxP types...
    Ay yi yi, you give me a headache sometimes, Athenian...

haha, seriously. I kinda get what you're saying, but for me it's because I'm a sensual person that I don't wanna have anything to do with it. It just smells disgusting and I absolutely hate the way it feels in my lungs when I get it second-hand. I enjoy my body too much to do anything fucked up like that to it. I love the way my lungs feel when I breathe in fresh air, thankyouverymuch.

If I want to chill out and relax, I can just smoke pot. It's way less of a threat and it's way more fun. And it smells better, too.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I hear ya dude. Don't let your curiosity get the best of you either, I know some people who started just because they were curious about it.
    Yeah, the only reason I'd ever try is because of curiosity. I have an intensely bad sense of curiosity. I don't care if it killed the cat. I wanna know what it's like!

But no, even that couldn't get me to do it, ultimately.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Sniffles

Scientific studies the anti-Tobacco lobbyists don't want you to know about!
    [youtube="UyhvHB62ph8"]...[/youtube]

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I don't get the curiosity excuse.

"I was curious, and the pack was laying there, so uhh... I suddenly smoked a few every day for a month and now I'm addicted. "
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Ay yi yi, you give me a headache sometimes, Athenian...

haha, seriously. I kinda get what you're saying, but for me it's because I'm a sensual person that I don't wanna have anything to do with it. It just smells disgusting and I absolutely hate the way it feels in my lungs when I get it second-hand. I enjoy my body too much to do anything fucked up like that to it. I love the way my lungs feel when I breathe in fresh air, thankyouverymuch.

If I want to chill out and relax, I can just smoke pot. It's way less of a threat and it's way more fun. And it smells better, too.
    Okay, that does make sense, actually... but I always kind of thought SPs were more into appearances and taking risks to look bold than whether things actually felt good or not. Apparently not...

But I'd say that since pot is illegal and cigarettes aren't, you pretty much make up the "coolness" you lose from being a non-smoker tenfold by smoking something illegal... at least, if I understand the "coolness" point system. Never really got into it myself.

Speaking of which, since cigarettes have harsher side-effects, why are they legal while pot, a much milder substance, is illegal? Oh, well, it works in your favor.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Okay, that does make sense, actually... but I always kind of thought SPs were more into appearances and taking risks to look bold than whether things actually felt good or not.
    Hmmm... I generally do both at once. I like things that both feel good and make you look badass, which there happens to be plenty of. You can ignore the stuff that doesn't fall into both categories and most people won't notice.

Unless, of course, all your friends are smokers, haha... but just don't judge them and you'll be fine.

But I'd say that since pot is illegal and cigarettes aren't, you pretty much make up the "coolness" you lose from being a non-smoker tenfold by smoking something illegal... at least, if I understand the "coolness" point system. Never really got into it myself.
    Yeah, depends on which crowd you run with. Honestly I don't even pay as much attention to looking badass as I do just having fun and being reckless. The image just comes with the territory.

Speaking of which, since cigarettes have harsher side-effects, why are they legal while pot, a much milder substance, is illegal?
    Because the drug war keeps the money flowing in while satiating the conservatives, of course.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Stariana View Post
    And god knows, he can waste money. This was my escape, my relief to the stress and all the shit he's put me through recently.
    ...ouch.

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

I thought I'd inject a shameless and righteous voice for the smoking party for once into this thread by saying this: I smoke and I do it because I find it pleasurable and have found no health detriment as of yet, though that's not really at the top of my concern list anyhow. Of course, I don't smoke those pre-made, additive-filled sticks passed off as cigarettes, but still..

However, I do appreciate everyone always trying to butt in their opinion on my own personal choice. It's cool that for some reason society is always ready to throw that out there these days. Maybe in the future we can even be bold enough to warn obese people to their face that obesity has been linked to various diseases, or maybe we can tell automobile owners that their tailpipe emissions are a dangerous mix of carcinogenic substances due to their choice of being hooked on gasoline-fueled engines.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by The Decline View Post
    I thought I'd inject a shameless and righteous voice for the smoking party for once into this thread by saying this: I smoke and I do it because I find it pleasurable and have found no health detriment as of yet, though that's not really at the top of my concern list anyhow. Of course, I don't smoke those pre-made, additive-filled sticks passed off as cigarettes, but still..

However, I do appreciate everyone always trying to butt in their opinion on my own personal choice. It's cool that for some reason society is always ready to throw that out there these days. Maybe in the future we can even be bold enough to warn obese people to their face that obesity has been linked to various diseases, or maybe we can tell automobile owners that their tailpipe emissions are a dangerous mix of carcinogenic substances due to their choice of being hooked on gasoline-fueled engines.
    You're a commie, so I should hate you, but I do agree with ya.

I used to feel that way. Then I smoked one. And it was love at first inhale.

But, because I love you, I'll not smoke when you're around, whenever we get to hang out again.
    Though thrown into banality, this is not who I am, not who I meant to be. I find my answers in my dreams.

"With one hand the past pushes us forward, and with the other it holds us back."

"All love, like fame, is fleeting, when there's no hope anymore."

"I wrestle alone in the dark, in the deep dark, and that only I can know,
    only I can understand. You live with the threat of my extinction, I live with it too."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"I long to be like you, lie cold in the ground like you." 10.3.2006