User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Hey Stariana, what's your type?

(Aside from OCD)
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Thanks. Nice picture, by the way. I love that movie.

Mmm...Marlboro....the good stuff. Mmmm...

I'm just going to stop "hiding" them in my bag. I'll just leave them somewhere in the house from now on. It's not like I ever go anywhere anyway.

Ah, but it's just so damn good, and I can't figure out why. I don't really think it's the nicotine, for me. I love the feel of a cigarette in my hand, the way a new pack feels, the smell of it in the air, the way the smoke feels in my body.
    Though thrown into banality, this is not who I am, not who I meant to be. I find my answers in my dreams.

"With one hand the past pushes us forward, and with the other it holds us back."

"All love, like fame, is fleeting, when there's no hope anymore."

"I wrestle alone in the dark, in the deep dark, and that only I can know,
    only I can understand. You live with the threat of my extinction, I live with it too."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"I long to be like you, lie cold in the ground like you." 10.3.2006

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Hey Stariana, what's your type?

(Aside from OCD)
    Haha, I'm not OCD.

And, I don't know what my type is.
    Though thrown into banality, this is not who I am, not who I meant to be. I find my answers in my dreams.

"With one hand the past pushes us forward, and with the other it holds us back."

"All love, like fame, is fleeting, when there's no hope anymore."

"I wrestle alone in the dark, in the deep dark, and that only I can know,
    only I can understand. You live with the threat of my extinction, I live with it too."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"I long to be like you, lie cold in the ground like you." 10.3.2006

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Man, you need to quit smoking.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Stariana View Post
    Haha, thanks.

Well, I sort of approached him on it. I asked him if he took "what I left on the dashboard." He seemed very confused, and kept asking what I meant. I never replied. I supposed he was too engrossed in World of Warcraft to pursue the issue. He's either a frighteningly good actor, or just oblivious. Knowing him, I really think he would have said something. And I don't think he would throw anything of mine away, because he knows how that feels. His family has treated him and his things like shit for years.

I just bought the pack 2 days ago, that's why I'm mad. I'm really...frugal... with money. I'm very particular with how it is spent. So, having to shell out 4 bucks for a pack, when I can remember it being $2.50, irked me. I hate anything going to waste, especially money. And god knows, he can waste money. This was my escape, my relief to the stress and all the shit he's put me through recently.

I know it's not really that big of a deal, it's just another kick in the ass to a shitty week. I was seeing red when I wrote this post. This is not, by far, the worst of my problems. It was just the "last straw."
    I am sorry to hear that. It is a waste of money but if you enjoy smoking then you'll pay for more. I wish i was a social smoker.

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    As sir-smoke-a-lot I advise you to buy two two packs of these and stash one in your house and one in your car:

I really need to quit -.-
    Sod that .. You can quit when you are dead.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

buy another pack or quit. i wish i could just smoke one occasionally but no luck. i'd be hooked again (after the nausea wore off) by the third day. :/
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

a pack lasting a year? just don't smoke, I wish I never got addicted.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Hey, I quit (again) one week ago. But lately 3 packs of smokes mysteriously here at home. I asked everyone and no one knew. I suspect mother but I cannot be sure.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Hey, I quite (again) one week ago. But lately 3 packs of smokes mysteriously here at home. I asked everyone and no one knew. I suspect mother but I cannot be sure.
    It's the Ciggie-Monster

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Hey, I quit (again) one week ago.
    nice! i quit several weeks ago, after smoking for maybe 18 years.
    good luck, man.