User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Question What do you think about most of the time?

For me i think about hanging out with people and traveling the world soon other than that i think about environmentalism and where the earth is heading and what our future might look like for us and other life.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think about other people, my connections to other people, my current emotional state, the things that piss me off, sexual topics, my desires at the moment, what I need to do at that moment, etc.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

My frustrations, psychology, computers, and cats.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

How much money I have in my bank account and how to have a little bit more. What kind of adventures I still have to do and I plan to do before winter comes, how should I arrange the equipment and the travel. Some technical problem I encountered at school, how to solve it. If I like the landscape or not, if I feel bad in my body or not (I mean, too warm, humid, too cold, etc). How long will it take to finish the current task, how can I speed it up. How the task fits in the bigger picture of the working system of the firm and how the firm fits in the bigger picture of the economy of the nation.

However, they change a lot depending on my mood, and season. For example, during the autumn and early winter, I don't know why, I'm kind of obsessed about working and making money. In late winter, I become more analytical and focus more on learning. In spring I become a bit manic and megalomaniac, more thoughts about how great I am, lots of physical movement. In the summer I basically just think about which adventures I have to do, my productivity is zero, etc
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Phantonym

Left foot, right foot

Oh, you mean something serious. Well, I'm mostly thinking about myself and people and things and the world and myself and people and things and the world and...

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Photo boots, coffee, wrinkles, other people, solutions for my problems (if I have them).
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ISTx

Better times.

I think about why people do what they do. What people really mean, and what's going on inside their heads (not that I'm right, but hey). I think of traveling, what job I hope to get, and other people's lives in general.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Lately I've been thinking a lot about how everything fits together. If there is one theory that explains our entire existence and how it's all connected. I think a lot about my future; jobs, school, travel, life. How can I make my life more efficient with less effort. I think about networking, timing, time... I think about money, stocks, learning more about stocks and how long it will take for me to have enough money to stop working. I think about how I can save more money, and what expenses I can cut back on. I think about my hobbies, that I should get more hobbies and interests. I think about religion, sometimes. Evolution, nature and biology, words and definitions. I think about myself, my independence and my freedom, a lot. I think about how I can make my life more meaningful to me, and what good I can do in the world. I think about how to maintain balance in my life and what things I can do, and how to get away with it. I think about what things I have to do and what things I want to do, and why. I also think about food - I like to cook. And I think about sex, especially on the commute.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Food, cats, my sketchbook, the garden, choral groups (the ones that I sing in), God...
    I also think about...
    Where would I like to walk today?
    When will the wars end?
    What can I do to help make that happen???
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.