User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you think about most of the time?

Retired Member Array Wonkavision's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

psychology, ethics, self-improvement, career options, entrepeneurial ventures

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

MBTI
    I

I realized that most of the time I'm not thinking about anything, I'm usually just doing something instead. So pretty much I'm thinking about whatever I'm doing.

Scream down the boulevard Array LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

I'm constantly thinking about God and my place in the world. And how to affect changes in my life and other people's lives to lessen misery.

Oh, and hot men.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Me!

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Whatever my latest interest is. Movies I've seen. Lists of things I need to do, how I can do them, how I can do them better, going over bits of languages that I'm learning, and lastly, hot dudez.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I think about escape, I keep running away from myself all the time. Wanting to shut out my family and in general get my health back up to speed. I think about will I ever have a love life. I think about how I will create my alternative health and education institutes. I think about what love means, I think about what freedom means, I think about what it feels like to be healthy and safe. I think about what personality and initiative is like. I think about what people are like, I think about what the subconscious mind feeds, I think about various philosophies and theories. I think about many more than this. I think about the global reality that transcends the current reality as it is transmutable. I think about the energy required to think about ideas. I think about what my purpose and mission in life is, I think about what it means to have a rich personal life, I think about what it means to feel confident. I think about what goals and strengths and weakness and career direction I intend to follow. Hahah but then its been a long times since I properly thought about things.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Here's the deal for me nowadays - married life, one-time job, organizing, doing my best to oppose engrossing myself about me, putting others' needs level to my own, keeping level headed away from temptation, and postponing that for as long as I can.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    Lately I've been thinking a lot about how everything fits together. If there is one theory that explains our entire existence and how it's all connected. I think a lot about my future; jobs, school, travel, life. How can I make my life more efficient with less effort. I think about networking, timing, time... I think about money, stocks, learning more about stocks and how long it will take for me to have enough money to stop working. I think about how I can save more money, and what expenses I can cut back on. I think about my hobbies, that I should get more hobbies and interests. I think about religion, sometimes. Evolution, nature and biology, words and definitions. I think about myself, my independence and my freedom, a lot. I think about how I can make my life more meaningful to me, and what good I can do in the world. I think about how to maintain balance in my life and what things I can do, and how to get away with it. I think about what things I have to do and what things I want to do, and why. I also think about food - I like to cook. And I think about sex, especially on the commute.
    haha on the commute that's funny that would happen to me too for some reason idk why. Maybe its all the pheromones in the air. I believe the closest thing to a universal theory we have gotten so far is the string theory which tries to connect macro physics with micro physics. It's still a theory but its really awesome reading about it I don't know if its true but its somewhat convincing. But its still just a cry to believe that they figured it out. I don't think anyone knows the truth to existence we just have people who believe they do.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Yes.

I think of escape. Always escape.
    Escape from what?

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Usually deep personal issues and/or deep philosophical ones.
    You think like my twin

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Guns, sex, and Jack Daniels.
    Cheers to that! Jacks my favorite drink. Lets go target practicing
    http://www.derekrhode.com/MiscHosting/Pics/151645.png

veteran attention whore Array Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

over the span of my lifetime the thing that absorbs me most is my connection with one other person. then, when i've accomplished this obsession, i look to gratify my longing to be reconized in a profound way.

i wish for peace and harmony on earth but i don't expect it. i expect rapture for me personally, not concerned about anyone else, at that juncture.

as i've grown older and wiser i realize rapture for myself is selfish and likely to doom me to failure. besides i find i like others more than myself at times which makes me wonder if i'm being selfish, then i have this fi si loop. or maybe its a fene loop, could be a jp loop or a ei loop. (not sure lol)

not to get too far off track of my initial post (what was the op again? lol). oh yeah just remembered! good thing for memory, right?