Enneagram
    6w7

Boobs.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    ESFJ

^^^ And after that gorgeous poem .. *tut* lol

Finding work. Living anywhere but here and how i can accomplish that.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INxJ

Efficiency. Bada-bing.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    Boobs.
    That, and I have a tendency to dream up animals from my imagination and draw them. They all prey on specific animals and have specific defense mechanisms, and most of them look weird.
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I think about death a lot.

I think- what if I put my shoes on today and there is a black widow inside it and it bites me and I die.

What if the ceiling collapses and beams fall through the ceiling like knives in a basket and impales me?

What if I breathed in asbestos somewhere and I am slowly dying from it but am unaware?

What if a plane dumps its frozen sewage ball right over my house and it falls right on me?

What if my baby gets a hold of a knife and stabs me in the back of the neck not realizing what she is doing and I bleed to death?

What if home invaders break down my door and come after me?

What if while I go up the stairs- I slip on a branch or walnut and fall down the stairs and break my neck?

What if a black hole is created and heads towards earth?

These thoughts run through my mind several times a daya nd I try to plan for what to do just in case they happen. I am really paranoid because I am really really happy and so am afraid that the other shoe will drop at any moment,lol. I function just fine and everything- these thoughts don't stop me from living and having fun. They are things I just think about and want to prepare myself for just in case,lol.

I also think a ton about my relationships. I evaluate and re-evaluate them- I am like a customer service agent wondering how they can be improved and what their current status is and try to see and think about where the relationships are possibly headed for in the future. I try to assess and map out where the relationships are- where they are headed- and where they could go and make plans accordingly.

I wonder what is the meaning of every little thing and what is the reality and ponder about that a ton a day. What are other people's sense of reality and what is mine- why do they differ so much and can they ever be reconciled?

I think about my soul everyday and I feel like I take a look at it like Dorian Grey did with the picure of his soul. Sometimes I am haunted and sometimes I am comforted. I am often confused by it, I look at how it is ugly and how it is beautiful and do not know what category ultimately it fits under most.

I think about God a lot. I think about what he must go through. I think about what he must think of me and mankind. I try to put myself in his shoes and wonder what he is going through and what it must be like. I wonder about who he is and how mistaken we are about him and how everyone has a piece of him. How the light shines in every man. I wonder what I should be learning and what perceptions are out there about him. I love pndering the mysteries of the afterlife and God and the soul. I love coming up with questions that could never be answered.

I am telling the truth when I say- I am exhausted at the end of the day just from my own thoughts, I could do nothing all day and still be totally drained just from living in my own head,lol.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Better times.
    Yes.

I think of escape. Always escape.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

mostly a lot of psychoanalysis...the why's and significance of the interaction between myself and others...career and life goals and how to achieve them.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Sniffles

Usually deep personal issues and/or deep philosophical ones.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

MBTI
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Guns, sex, and Jack Daniels.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?