User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 17

  1. #1
    Branded with Satan murkrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    1,635

    Default Murkrow will do anything for cash.

    I need money to buy this


    so I will basically do anything you could imagine for cash.

    minimum 25 cents.

    seriously.

    I am also selling things I own.

    I have a lot of Warhammer stuff, L5R stuff, D&D stuff

    If you want something I'll try to find it and then sell it to you.

    THINGS I CAN DO FOR YOU
    Write you a song ($1)
    Write a story about you (75cents per 100 words)
    Write your kid's homework ($1 per 100 words)
    Anything else you can think of that I can do through the internet

    THINGS I CAN SELL YOU
    warhammer, warhammer 40k and warmachine stuff
    books
    old computer stuff
    clothes that don't fit me anymore but fit normal sized people (I have some nice stuff)
    Anything else you can think of
    wails from the crypt.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Are you planning on wearing it to rob a bank or what?

  3. #3
    Branded with Satan murkrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    1,635

    Default

    I'll gladly serve as a silent sufferer to your ill devised insults for the price of 50 cents per.
    wails from the crypt.

  4. #4
    triple nerd score poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    2,220

    Default

    It's like Christmas, I can't decide what to ask for!
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

  5. #5
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Where did you get the idea it was an insult?
    Let's see, how did that line go-- you're so grouchy, bro.

  6. #6
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,655

    Default

    Murk, how about you list your skills and stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Where did you get the idea it was an insult?
    Let's see, how did that line go-- you're so grouchy, bro.


    Mmm..you hold grudges..interesting to know
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  7. #7
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Okay... I'll pay you $50 to go skydiving naked (except for your parachute/harness) while drinking Kool-Aid, have someone else take a shovel and bury you up to your neck after you land, and stay there for an entire day. Then, after that, if you're still there, and you made it through the night, they can dig you out and you can collect your money. Of course, you have to have proof that you did it, which you'll post on YouTube.

    You DID say anything.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

  9. #9
    Branded with Satan murkrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    1,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Okay... I'll pay you $50 to go skydiving naked (except for your parachute/harness) while drinking Kool-Aid, have someone else take a shovel and bury you up to your neck after you land, and stay there for an entire day. Then, after that, if you're still there, and you made it through the night, they can dig you out and you can collect your money. Of course, you have to have proof that you did it, which you'll post on YouTube.

    You DID say anything.
    I'll do anything but that's not really a fair price.

    If you pay $70+expenses then I'll do it.

    But I'll need the expenses money up front (or the supplies and appointments) since I'm broke.
    wails from the crypt.

  10. #10
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murkrow View Post
    I'll do anything but that's not really a fair price.

    If you pay $70+expenses then I'll do it.

    But I'll need the expenses money up front (or the supplies and appointments) since I'm broke.
    Okay, well, you got me. I'd pay you the $70, maybe with another $200 for the supplies/appointments to see that, but I have no idea what kind of supplies and appointments would go into that, so I probably couldn't set it up, not to mention that I'm not even in a position right now to have something like that done even if I had the money. Especially since the legality is questionable.

    Well, good luck anyway.

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] You don't do anything for me!
    By 21% in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 02:33 PM
  2. Will be ambiguous for food
    By Sling in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 01:18 PM
  3. [NF] ever asked "do we really have to do anything in this world?"
    By niki in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 07:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO