User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Default If your life was a movie and you had a nemesis, what type would he/she be?

If your life was a movie and you had a nemesis, what type would he/she be and why?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    EII

Hmmm....what type is the one that is snotty, a slutty whore and proud of it, thinks being different is an evil thing, a complete conformist, and thinks she's popular? Cuz I have one already -__________- lol
    So he said to me "I love you, just not the way you want me to." I hit him, because he lied to me.

Phantonym

I really can't see myself having a nemesis. Oohh...maybe I'd have a long lost "evil" twin and he/she would also be an INFJ and he/she would know how to push all the right buttons and we'd end up having an eternal staring contest because we don't believe in physical violence and it would indeed be eternal because neither of us would budge and let the other one win

And you know how the westerns end with the final scene of riding into the sunset. Well, my movie's final scene would be something similar, with the camera slowly backing away from the two of us and then the cameraman would trip and fall and the screen would go black.

Oh, and there would be lots and lots of sequels, each being worse than the previous.

INFJ vs INFJ; INFJ vs INFJ VI: Vengeful Stare; INFJ vs INFJ XII: Stare Enough

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    EII

LOL She's evil but an INFJ. Oh the irony x'D
    So he said to me "I love you, just not the way you want me to." I hit him, because he lied to me.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

The hero. Probably an SJ of some sort maybe?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Someone who'd be physically strong, very intimidating, ruthless and strong individualist. I think that sounds like an ESTP.

In the final scene, he'd be throwing me all over the room, and I'd just hang on. He would mock my community-minded ideals, and would try to convince me that we are all just animals, looking only after ourselves. He'd claim that as long as we are bound by servitude to others, we'd be slaves.

In a moment of rage, he'd be put down with a swift and decisive strike. I would emerge victorious, but some questions would linger in my mind overshadowing the victory. I have won, yet the victory is a bitter one. Maybe in the sequal I would fight the very authority I was first fighting for...

EDIT: Suddenly I recalled The Comedian from the Watchmen. I think he could be my nemesis. He looks and acts very much like an ESTP.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    ISFJ

Mine would be an ENFJ. He would rally people against me by misconstruing my values and would be very "the ends justify the means".

heart on fire

ETJ from past experience, some of them really can't abide me and feel the need to "fix" me.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

ISTP, ENTP, or ESTP all sound good. Different but not too different. All using Ti, but working on slightly different frequencies. I think it would be an entertaining dynamic.

I should add that a lot of the types that are more different from me never really get my goat all that much, so I can't imagine them being a nemesis. I've been more likely to spar with the types I've listed. Also, when fights do start with Feelers, they have a rather strange, unbalanced dynamic that causes them to implode quickly. Not good material for a adversarial relationship.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

Archnemesis ENTP sounds about right
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4