User Tag List

First 234

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

My life is a movie and I do have nemesis's,lol.

I would like to say that ENTJ's and ESTJ'S are often the worst antagonists in my life but ultimately I feel that I myself am my real nemesis. No one beats me up worse and holds me back more and exercises my weaknesses more then me. The worst nemesis of the INFJ is the very same INFJ imprisoned by their own inner monologue. Sometimes I feel as if I am two different entities residing in one body conflicting and opposite to each other and both are at war with each other. Probably my Ni at war with my Fe- they can seem to clash a lot at times. My hero is my ENTP husband because he can save me from myself and helps reconcile me with myself-he is the peacemaker, both sides at war within myself can listen to him and share a high opinion of him and he inspires me to take myself in moderation and meet in the middle,lol.

If I were to make a movie of myself - I would have the nemesis be a mystery character and it would be an artsy fartsy movie, and in some way it would be revealed in the end- somehow a mirror would be involved- and it would reveal it was me all along- I was my own worst nemesis- I was the antagonist to my protagonist. Kind of like the spirit of the story of The Picture of Dorian Grey, my life movie would be very influenced by it and share in the same message and spirit of it only more feely and weird. Plus the way hubby is my hero would be illustrated somehow. Mirrors would be heavily involved, they would be peppered in throughout the movie in subtle ways and then be pronounced at the end-making you realize that you had the answer in front of you all the time but didn't realize it. I would have a reconcilliation of my "selves" and it would have a bittersweet or just weird happy ending. Tim Burton would have to direct it or perhaps Guillermo Del Toro or perhaps both.

This quote might have a different meaning then I am giving it but this is just how it strikes me as how I feel inside and illustrates the way I feel inside. It was in the Picture of Dorian Grey, I haven't read the book but saw the movie, the version with the great George Sanders in it, and it is my all time favorite movie.

"I sent my soul through the invisible
    Some letter of that after-life spell;
    And by and by my soul returned to me
    And answered, 'I myself am Heaven and Hell.''
    Omar Khayyam
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    <3
    Socionics
    wtf

It would definitely be: eccentric toy store owner vs. ruthlessly efficient bank repo man. With ninjas.
    You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. - Jack London

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I'm my own worst enemy.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    I knew it! everyone secretly hates us. Oh and that's kinda funny, you would become buddies with your worst enemy? Are you Jesus or something lol?
    I have a feeling most ISFPs don't really "do" the whole nemesis thing.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

garbage

My nemesis would be the most J person in the world

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

My life isn't a movie, and I already have two nemesis (no idea how to spell the plural, I think the point of nemesis is that there is only one...). One of them was a lecturer who I sent a so called 'harsh' email to telling him to hurry up and upload the next tutorial, and then he singled me out in a lecture or something (can't remember anymore). This one was probably an INTP, but I didn't actually call this guy nemesis, it was actually a different guy, that I literally named nemesis. He always thought he was right and had a super arrogant attitude towards everything, he was generally quite personable, but in an aggressive way. Well, I happened to best this guy at one point and he took it pretty bad and from then on challenged any of my ideas and kept trying to prove himself better than me (which he undoubtedly was, he was a monster in disguise as a physicist/lawyer). --oh, likely ENTJ candidate-- First year uni physics... good times
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

ENTP versus ENTP is clearly the most electrifying, consider Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison, Edison challenges Tesla to build something he deemed near impossible and will pay money if he wins. Tesla does it - Edison tells him that it was a joke. Tesla chooses to side with AC electricity, Edison: DC. Result: electrocuted elephants and horses in public and scare tactics and massive lit up places that had never had such brilliant light shed upon them ever before. The best part about it, is that the two types use public stunts to best each other. ENTP vs ESTP would be pretty entertaining too, it's the ETP that counts.
    5 3 9

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    My nemesis would be the most J person in the world
    I say we do a search for "The Most J Person In The World". We could hold auditions, like "American Idol" except instead of singing well, you get to the next round by judging the shit out of people the best.

Goddamn, I should be a producer.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

a beautiful xNFJ whipping my ass in her self-tuned car on the streets and after that having nasty sex with me.

No matter what I try to think about, it everytime has the same ending ... :/ I even tried to think about wall bricks, but no chance, tho I admit this ending was quite painful
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]