User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Lightbulb underage drinking/stories

I was thinking about maybe putting this in the Politics section but I didn't want it to get too serious. Today there was gonna be a beginning of the year celebratory drinking party at someone's house and it got me thinking, how many of you began drinking underage? And what stories do you dare share with the rest of us TypoC-goers? It'll be interesting what this thread digs up.

MBTI
    YaYa

I drank underage one time.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I think almost everyone drinks underage. I literally have zero good underage drinking stories. (Outside of the normal giggling and falling down and drunk dialing.) Used to be unaware of my limit so had major major hangovers and alcohol poisoning at one time. (Not hospitalized but...) I think I was 17 when I started. I think that parents should be open about talking about drinking with their kids.

Of course not encouraging their kids to go out and get drunk but some safety basics... Kind of like we're supposed to talk to them about safe sex instead of abstinence now. I would feel more comfortable talking to kids about blood alcohol content, limits, height and weight, normal drinking vs. problem drinking, and the effects that alcohol can have on their judgment and such rather than trying to tell them not to drink at all. Education about not drinking and driving is always good. Cause, well, its everywhere, and teenagers aren't stupid. They need to know.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Besides the story I shared in your blog, Meta..

My neighbor is an ESFP. He is also a close friend. He also has conservative parents who don't have a drop of alcohol in their house.

Sometimes, not very much anymore, he would come over and ask me if he could get a drink. We did stupid stuff- taking tiny shots of straight gin, drinking a little bit of Vodka, going down the assembly line and trying it all once.

It's really funny, he always brings up these stories and tells people he was drunk. He likes to tell people that. But we weren't even close. It was sophomoric. Definitely something I'll find embaressing in another few years.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I always drink like the stereotypical depressed-writer.

Think Nicolas Cage in Leaving Las Vegas. That kind of drinking. Like, drinking myself into oblivion, kind of drinking.

I shamelessly try to hit on girls when I'm drunk but my INFP awkwardness kicks in and I start proclaiming my "love" for them. All this results in is the girl tossing her drink into my face.

But other than that I normally don't get that close to the drink until I'm on the floor.

MBTI
    yupp

nothing to exciting in my life but i did drink underage, I know very few people who didn't. hmm me and my friend went to the roof of borders and drank some jack and smoked pot but then we got kicked off, so we then went inside and listened to story time. I'm sort of suprised we didn't get the cops called on us. but I mean I don't know never did anything super dangerous like i wouldn't drive, no take that back i would sometimes drive to school cuz i'd still be drunk from the night before but i had to go, and school started at like 8 but i wasn't wasted. but I remember getting ride from strangers after a concert because I was too drunk to drive and didn't have cab fare. probably not one of my smartest moments in life. and of course we did the average teen thing of sneaking vodka into places in water bottles and either drinking it straight or buying something to mix it with. Like at the theaters buying a slushy and mixing it together. I was pretty average when it came to drinking.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I don't think I ever was drunk when I was underage, but I have had few drinks. So nothing to tell there really. If I ever have kids, they'll be allowed to drink some when they are underage, just as long as they won't make it a habbit. And I'll keep my eyes on them! They are going to start drinking anyways (not that I would be bad parent, but... ), so why not start it in safe and controlled environment.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    IsTP

How long is the statute of limitations? On top of underage drinking my friends and I often did highly illegal things....
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post
    How long is the statute of limitations? On top of underage drinking my friends and I often did highly illegal things....

The stereotypical badass ixtp.
    We would have been dating in highschool

"Stop Willfrey you're going to get in trouble!!"

I found myself having to say that a few times to my badass ixtp's.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I stole my dad's beer when I was 2. Dad discovered it when he noticed that his bottle was empty. I haven't actually drunk anything alcoholic since I was 15. Now that it's legal for me to drink, it's not exiting enough anymore.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.