User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

The only time I was ever actually drunk I was home alone (I live with my dad, but he's out of town quite a bit). I made a delicious plate of grits, eggs, and broccoli, poured myself a gin+sprite but I hadn't really paid attention to how much I put in. 30 minutes later, wobbling all over the house, decide to drink some cheap wine, a little vermouth (that's probably ancient, my dad doesn't drink any more) and god knows what else.

I also learned that too much booze gives me unbearable heartburn and wakes me up every two hours

EDIT: Oh, yeah, by the way I was pretending I was a southern dandy with my plate of grits and my gin+tonic
    Last edited by poppy; 08-21-2009 at 07:29 PM.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I tried sips of this and that via my parents before 21. at 19-20 army buddies would buy me drinks.. A small part of me would feel guilty for breaking the law, but this quickly faded in the face of a "Don't be a puss!" comment. Srsly though, I think I've done more drinking under age than I have since I've become age. Just the way it's played out thus far. Going by 18 year old standards, not at all really (unless you count a sip of champagne on new years drinking.)
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

i'm not old enough to drink. all my stories are underage drinking stories :P

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    infp

I'm underage, I got drunk twice this week, including last night. On the whole though I don't drink very much and I don't really enjoy it a whole lot... I suspect I'll stop drinking soon after turning of age. I don't really have any stories though... Although a few nights ago I yelled at racoons, telling them I would kick them in the balls if they didn't go away :P

For a period of time here I was famous for my drunken posts, hahaha. There was even a group devoted to it!

MBTI
    INxJ

I was an underage drinker. My stories aren't appropriate for this thread.