User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

Ah.. vandalism... the good ol' days.

But no, I kept the alcohol to a minimum while committing stupid stunts around my otherwise absurdly quiet town. I can only recall (well, others recounted for me) a few times when I drank too much and ended up with a face full of soil.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

One time I created a fake ID for myself and went to buy alcohol as a 25 year old kidney donor from Hawaii. The liquor shop was burglarized while I was there, but luckily when the cops came, they bought the fake ID.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    My friend's idiot friend tried to buy alcohol at a gas station, at age 15, and got all three of us in trouble

Neither of us really knew that he was going to try to do this

Luckily, the cop knew who the real idiot was.

This, yeah.. I grew out of college frat parties at the age of 16.
    What the fu#k? Someone really called cops because you tried to buy booze underaged?

I dont think i know enyone who would have waited till theyr 18(legal age here) before drinking for the first time. First time i got drunk i was 13(few months before 14), most people here start drinking at age 12-15.

I dont have eny stories now, but if some comes to my mind later, maybe ill post something.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    YaYa

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    One time I created a fake ID for myself and went to buy alcohol as a 25 year old kidney donor from Hawaii. The liquor shop was burglarized while I was there, but luckily when the cops came, they bought the fake ID.
    Something similar happened to a friend of mine.

Also I remember I had these two dumb friends, they found a bunch beer but had no way to carry it out cause it was in alot of bottles. So they put it inside soap containers. Oddly enough once they got to my party, one dude had this weird blood stain on his pants; he was kind of horny.

MBTI
    INxJ

My first drink was at one of those typical open-house high school parties where everyone just gets completely wasted, I was about 14. I drank Vodka, and didn't mind the taste for some reason, so I kept drinking it, out of the bottle, and the only few things I remember is somehow hallucinating the ends of all cigarettes to be blue rather than orange, which to this day I have no idea what the hell that was about it. I was hung over for a period of days.

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by avolkiteshvara View Post

Also I remember I had these two dumb friends, they found a bunch beer but had no way to carry it out cause it was in alot of bottles. So they put it inside soap containers. Oddly enough once they got to my party, one dude had this weird blood stain on his pants; he was kind of horny.
    Aren't you Frankie's cousin? You know, the singer? Sing me a song.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by avolkiteshvara View Post

He must of had his period.

Later that night, me and my friends ran home from the cops and fell asleep in my kitchen telling how much we loved each other.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    YaYa

Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post
    Aren't you Frankie's cousin? You know, the singer? Sing me a song.
    Not sure about frankie.

I do enjoy a little acapella while doing lines.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

I grew up in a teetolling home, so I didn't drink anything until I was totally out of the house...

I'd never had wine before, and it seemed like a lovely romantic idea to me, so I grabbed a bottle out of the fridge from a friend's vacation house where we were staying and poured some glasses for me and my brand new dh. I was shocked at how gross it was, but figured it was an acquired taste. (big time sensotard, here...)

I was halfway through my second glass when my hunk of burning love grabbed it away and sniffed it and let me know it had gone very, very bad. :blushing: I got fairly sick. Looking back, the stuff was basically vinegar. It put me off wine for a very, very long time.

To this day, I much prefer rum or vodka or anything that doesn't smell fruity.
    I think I think more than you think I think.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

parents have let me drink, in small amounts, since i was 7ish. principle is that if it's not a forbidden item, when it's accessible completely, I won't overdo it, because i'll already have been exposed to it...not described well, but...*shrug*.
    Also, got drunk at lunch on St. Patrick's day last year, and had to go back to school. hehe. also did plenty of other substances.
    When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey
    It is bad luck to be superstitious.
    - Andrew W. Mathis

sp/sx/so