User Tag List

First 1234 Last

garbage

My friend's idiot friend tried to buy alcohol at a gas station, at age 15, and got all three of us in trouble

Neither of us really knew that he was going to try to do this

Luckily, the cop knew who the real idiot was.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kar View Post
    Now that it's legal for me to drink, it's not exiting enough anymore.
    This, yeah.. I grew out of college frat parties at the age of 16.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    I don't think I ever was drunk when I was underage, but I have had few drinks. So nothing to tell there really. If I ever have kids, they'll be allowed to drink some when they are underage, just as long as they won't make it a habbit. And I'll keep my eyes on them! They are going to start drinking anyways (not that I would be bad parent, but... ), so why not start it in safe and controlled environment.
    Hehe. When I was growing up, my parents always let me take a sip of whatever they were drinking. It always tasted awful. So, I think their tactic worked like a charm. I've only had maybe a couple of drinks all through my life, I've never been drunk. So, no stories from me either.
    I don't feel the need to drink to get myself into a good mood or drown my problems in alcohol+I seriously dislike the taste of alcohol. I have no temptation or curiosity towards drinking whatsoever, only indifference.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I've always had a fantasy of living on a Pirate ship and doing nothing but sitting and drinking rum all day in the hot tropical sun.

Mmmm.

Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

For the sake of this thread, I poured myself a glass of Whiskey.

Cheers!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

I find that drinking is no longer fun now that i am of age. I think i first drank when i was 16. I drank Bicardi 151, and i had no idea it would have such an effect on me. My friend drove me home, and i could barely walk to my front door. When i did get into the house, my dad somehow didn't know i wasn't drunk, and asked me to load the dishwasher. I've never had so much trouble loading a dishwasher. I tend to drop things when i'm drunk, so you can imagine how many dishes i broke that night.

i have lots of underage drinking stories.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

I knew I wanted to get 'it' out of my system at a young age, so.. I kinda started the party scene at a young age- 14/15.. Yeah. I think I had a few sips here and there.. I never really liked the taste of alcohol, in particular beer. Ew. Besides that, I get hives/sometimes have breathing problems even with 1/3rd of a bottle of wine cooler..

After a few sessions of watching people get stupid, act like crowd pleasers, I grew tired of it reaal quick.

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    The stereotypical badass ixtp.
    We would have been dating in highschool

"Stop Willfrey you're going to get in trouble!!"

I found myself having to say that a few times to my badass ixtp's.
    Really? I sometimes found myself saying "Uh guys should we really be doing this?" But only when it went to the extreme.

Ok, well here is one I'll tell because in this instance I wasn't technically doing wrong (I wasn't driving). I'll preface this by saying I know how incredibly stupid this was/is.

I grew up in the back country of north/central Idaho. Beautiful country, miles and miles of dirt back-roads free from police. A friend of ours had two late 70's datsun stationwagons that were put out to pasture, though we managed to ressurect each of them with minimal repairs. Our reward were two unlicensed, untitled cars to terrorize the countryside with.

So, forgoing all the racing, ramming, broadsiding, and other maneuvers that could have killed us all, there is one story that sticks out on my mind. My friend had a drainage pond on his property that dries out in the late summer, and is perfect for jumping these babies with. By this time one of them had been wrecked beyond repair. With plenty of alcohol in our system we started the DUI jumping challenge. Basically when you'd jump out of this drainage pond the car would strike the ground at a manner where the front bumper would leave a mark in the dirt where it nosed in. So cue everybody trying to get the farthest mark. I was in the passenger seat when my buddy achieved this, he had managed to get the car in third gear (the speedometer was broke) when he launched it. It hit the ground so hard the entire unibody basically flexed (the absence of the roof weakened the overall structure). I remember it so well because I slammed my head into the dash and gave myself a black eye.

The poor car's unibody was too twisted after that. One of the tires blew out, the radiator cracked, and it was dumping oil from somewhere, we never bothered fixing it afterwards.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    SEXY

I started drinking under aged, the first time I was drunk I was only 14. Between my 16th and 19th year I was very irresponsible with alcohol. Then I went to university and I discovered social skills and now I still drink but hardly ever to the point of drunkenness. I can handle a LOT of alcohol so this saves me money as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post
    How long is the statute of limitations? On top of underage drinking my friends and I often did highly illegal things....

Illegal drugs use, breaking and entering (on construction sites and empty buildings) and vandalism are some of the things I'm guilty off. Never ever did anything that could hurt or distress other people directly though.

So I would go driving on a private or large, empty open areas as well, but never on public streets.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Nothing impressive.

I was 14 and my boyfriend at the time (he was underage but still was served) brought me 3 bottles of Diamond White (cider). I necked all 3, was drunk for a short period of time then threw up so violently. Not a nice night.

That may be the reason i don't drink often. I have some white rum and coke in the fridge and have been meaning for the last 2 weeks to drink it. Nope. lol
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    Illegal drugs use, breaking and entering (on construction sites and empty buildings) and vandalism are some of the things I'm guilty off. Never ever did anything that could hurt or distress other people directly though.

So I would go driving on a private or large, empty open areas as well, but never on public streets.
    I'm guilty of all of the above. And more

I remember we were out on a camping trip, I was somewhere between sleep and stupor. I heard a gunshot in the distance, followed by excited hoots and laughs. A few seconds afterwards I could her small, metal pellets landing on top of the hood of my pickup. My friends decided to get some firewood, and rather than sawing anything down or picking it off the ground they were blasting trees with shotguns.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...