User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Default What's the rudest thing you've ever done?

I'm asking because I drove up to one of my friends homes the other day, and beeped for him to come out, rather than getting out of the car to greet him. He told me on messenger that his dad would yell at me if I did it again and that he was dead serious... I'm not a big fan of dead serious . Is that an over reaction like I think it is?

Anyway, top me (ie. impress us all with your stories of irrational rudeness)
    5 3 9

MBTI
    I

Haha, probably something I did or said as a kid. I can't remember off the top of my head.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

I hate to have a horn blown at me, too. But my spouse is a big-time faux pas commiter, and people getting angry over horn-blowing was something he could never understand. In his case, he's just puzzled over why getting a job accomplished in the most efficient way would anger someone. I bet friend's dad values his privacy, and it embarassed him to have so much attention called to his house.

Sucks that you caught the wrath unexpectedly, though.
    I think I think more than you think I think.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I was over visiting some cousins of mine for the first time. I noticed that my aunt was Filipino, and my uncle was Caucasian. There were three kids. I noticed that one of the kids looked Caucasian with freckles, one of them had Caucasian and Filipino features, and the last one looked completely Filipino. Reminded me of the comparison of three results of similar experiments with different test conditions I'd watched on television.

I was very intrigued, and didn't know about racial taboos at the time. I said, "So, you're the product of interracial breeding? Fascinating!" I really did find it intriguing because I'd never seen it before. Had no idea it was possible, let alone offensive to point out.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I think the rudest thing I ever did was three fold. I banged your mother, made you and now I'm telling you about it.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    I think the rudest thing I ever did was three fold. I banged your mother, made you and now I'm telling you about it.
    lol

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Oh. This was a "share your rudeness" thread.

I'm rude to really rude people. I tell myself I'm helping them by educating them, but mostly, it's just because they're so inconsiderate themselves I can retaliate with a clear conscience.

Once, a group of college girls was driving by my BIL and I while we were walking with my then-toddler on the sidewalk, yelling at us and cat calling out their windows, out of boredom I'm sure. The third time around, I shlupped an enormous container of ice water through their open window into their car, completely drenching the main offender, and waved cheerily at them as the stared at me in shock. I guess that was fairly rude of me.
    I think I think more than you think I think.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyGrass View Post
    I hate to have a horn blown at me, too. But my spouse is a big-time faux pas commiter, and people getting angry over horn-blowing was something he could never understand. In his case, he's just puzzled over why getting a job accomplished in the most efficient way would anger someone. I bet friend's dad values his privacy, and it embarassed him to have so much attention called to his house.

Sucks that you caught the wrath unexpectedly, though.
    The guy is really talkative, I've half-assed kind of typed him as an ESTX or something. I suspect that his motive was to get me to come into the house so he can pry open my life and satiate his nosiness ... but they said that they could hear the car pull up and that there was no need to beep, so I donno *shrug*
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I was over visiting some cousins of mine for the first time. I noticed that my aunt was Filipino, and my uncle was Caucasian. There were three kids. I noticed that one of the kids looked Caucasian with freckles, one of them had Caucasian and Filipino features, and the last one looked completely Filipino. Reminded me of the comparison of three results of similar experiments with different test conditions I'd watched on television.

I was very intrigued, and didn't know about racial taboos at the time. I said, "So, you're the product of interracial breeding? Fascinating!" I really did find it intriguing because I'd never seen it before. Had no idea it was offensive.
    Wow, man... No offense, but you need to get out more.
    I'm the "product" of interracial "breeding," and if someone said that to me, I would get really, really offended.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    Wow, man... No offense, but you need to get out more.
    I'm the "product" of interracial "breeding," and if someone said that to me, I would get really, really offended.
    I was 14 when I said that, and I'd been homeschooled up to that point in my life.