User Tag List

First 78910 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

I had this biology class my freshman year of high school that I hated... I mean, we had to memorize all the most irrelevant information, and the teacher annoyed the shit out of me. We had a fill-in-the-blank handout for homework one day. I wrote "F U" in one of the blanks. Because it was a stupid question that I knew the teacher only created to drive us crazy as we searched around in our textbooks for the answer. And then I forgot to erase it. So the next day, in the middle of class, she had me get up and go out in the hall, and then she came out with my paper, and yeah.

God it was so stupid, though. She kept asking me, "Well, what is this?" And I'm thinking, "...what the hell do you think it is, just get on with it." I did consider telling her I meant to write Florida University or something, but I knew we'd both know that was bullshit.
    "So I say, live and let live. Thatís my motto. Live and let live.
    Anyone who canít go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker."
    - George Carlin

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

I think I've done a lot of things people have thought rude but I didn't, so it's hard to discern. I definitely know the snottiest thing I did though.

I was 15, and I got excited about this local community theater group that had started up in my small, boring town. It was run by a couple of local business guys who wanted to bring more 'culture' to the area. Their first production was "Oklahoma!".

They had put together this "super awesome musical number extravaganza" for "Surrey With A Fringe On Top". This was basically the main actors out front in costumes with extras dressed a chicks, geese, and ducks in the background. They also thought it would be 'cute' to incorporate sounds for the birds in the back [Imagine if you will, the song going like this: "When I take you out in my surrey with the friiiinge on top *quack quack*" and so on and so forth]. I was cast as a duck and given a duck call to use on cue.

I was also helping with costumes and all that, so I was there practically every day. It was the cliche' set up for a community theater. The 'director' was this 20 year old who took himself so seriously he probably looked in the mirror and saw Orson Welles staring back at him. The lead actress was the daughter of one of the business guys who started the thing, and a complete drama queen. The lead actor was the nephew of the other business guy, and could barely read.

So I'm there through rehearsals and did all this work. A couple of days before opening, the lead actress targeted this girl who played a goose and humiliated her about both her weight and the quality of her clothes in front of others, all while trying to retain that "I'm just having fun with you" guise. I got in there and did the same to her. She got an attitude, it escalated, I popped off and outwitted her with the smack talk [and surprisingly, I didn't even swear once]. The director (who I think had slightly inappropriate designs on the 16 year old lead actress) got into it and both of them got together and complained to the head honchos. One of the business dudes took me aside and said I had to leave the production. Not to be bested, I begged to at least be allowed to do opening night. He agreed.

Opening night came, and the big musical number did too. At the end of the musical number, the chicks, geese, and ducks had to line up and 'nest' at the back of the stage during the next scene (why? I still couldn't tell you). So the lead actress starts going into her lines and I sprang into action. I quacked loudly over every damn line she had. Didn't quack over anyone else, just her. I was flushed and my heart was beating out my chest, but I did it.

The director was having a brains-on-the-ceiling shit fit on the side of the stage, he was waving his arms around and like, slamming the air with his fist . It was like he could not comprehend the fact that he could not control what I was doing. The lead actress started raising her voice, and I kept quacking harder. The audience was laughing, and it was just kind of a beautiful thing.

At the end of that scene, it was like apeshit madness. The director went off on me with every swear word in the book and the lead actress cried to her daddy and called me every nasty thing she could think of including insults toward my Mom. They demanded I hand over my duck costume and never again come to the theater when they were there. I did so gladly and never went back.

The girl who was the goose and had gotten humiliated just stood there smiling and at the time, it made it all more than worth it to me. Still kind of does, though I know I was an utter bastard. It had offended my sense of right and wrong, and so my quest for what I thought to be justice was unstoppable.

Oh, and I found out later that one of the business guys had told people I was mentally challenged to explain what had happened.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Probably the rudest thing I ever did was not answer the door to a few missionaries.

It's like having friendly spammers at my door step.

I already have my aunt for that- who always phones me about how the world is coming to an end, that I should go to confession, attend church every Sundays, pray morning, night, all throughout the day.. Bless her.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Here is one rude thing I remember doing. I went to a gathering. A group of well respected men including an ambassador were sitting around a table. I knew someone on the table so I had shaken his hand. All the other men at the table were then expecting me to shake their hands but I pretty much ignored them all and just walked away. Later the guy I knew told me they were all expecting me to shake their hands and was in an awkward situation when I just walked away.
    Oh yes. What made it worse was that it was at the ambassador's house.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    EII

I pissed on a guy's car once because he flipped me off for no reason while passing...

I still feel bad about it
    r0wo1 the destroyer of threads has struck again...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

About 2 years ago an old man, possibly homeless, asked in the kindest way,

"Sir, do you have any change?"

And me, being a complete dick at the time said,

"Yes! I have plenty of change. Thanks for asking!"

And I shook my pocket to show him I did in fact have lots and lots.

His expression was just shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    About 2 years ago an old man, possibly homeless, asked in the kindest way,

"Sir, do you have any change?"

And me, being a complete dick at the time said,

"Yes! I have plenty of change. Thanks for asking!"

And I shook my pocket to show him I did in fact have lots and lots.

His expression was just shocked.
    Hilarious. really sick, but funny. someone should invent an underground room full of fire and demons with pitchforks for people like you.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I'm asking because I drove up to one of my friends homes the other day, and beeped for him to come out, rather than getting out of the car to greet him. He told me on messenger that his dad would yell at me if I did it again and that he was dead serious... I'm not a big fan of dead serious . Is that an over reaction like I think it is?
    Hahaha, my parents told me never to respond to a man honking at you as if you were a $2 hooker... I would seriously not be able to leave the house with anyone who honked in the driveway.

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    I think my rude moments are unintentional. I don't perceive them that way until someone becomes offended and lets me know. I've gotten better, but there are too many to list here.
    Yes, unintentional and too many to mention. I just make observations out loud and I am trying to stop that. For instance, I recently called someone's baby "very ugly, but in a cute sort of way".

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Here is one rude thing I remember doing. I went to a gathering. A group of well respected men including an ambassador were sitting around a table. I knew someone on the table so I had shaken his hand. All the other men at the table were then expecting me to shake their hands but I pretty much ignored them all and just walked away. Later the guy I knew told me they were all expecting me to shake their hands and was in an awkward situation when I just walked away.
    Oh yes. What made it worse was that it was at the ambassador's house.
    Ouch. I've done something similar. At my graduation, I was walking through the halls of my high school with my mother and my grandmother, on our way to leave. I saw my favorite teacher talking to the principal, and the teacher said hi to me, so I introduced my parents to the teacher...but I just sort of ignored the principal, because I had never even spoken to her before. I later realized it was pretty rude of me :blushing:
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by MaybeLogic View Post
    Hilarious. really sick, but funny. someone should invent an underground room full of fire and demons with pitchforks for people like you.
    I hope they have internet in hell!